Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins (62191 Views)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / NCDC December 2020 Job Vacancies & Recruitment Begins / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by UFOMZY: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
My brother that was my experience in 2019 recruitment, I was not given d job bcox of that ,ba only original certificate dem won see but u can try sha,God fit favour u,just try
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by UFOMZY: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hello,how far my people from ajeromi ifelodun,,'ve dey call anybody n subject is basic technology. Plz any update ?
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tirebash:
I don’t think is local government by government o cos different local government were called
ok,thanks
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joshua15:
pls what are the documents asked for verification......pls ur ansa asap...cos I am scheduled for Monday 1st November and I am travelling from rivers state down to lagos. So want to be really sure of everytin I nid to carry along.
Pls,those of u that are scheduled for Nov 1,when are u called? Wish u d best in today's interview, we need more update oooo so that we can still be hopeful
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Kingdasha: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Not sure that anybody went for any interview this week because of mid term break!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Amazing2020: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
It is well
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Tirebash: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2021
*ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!!*

*CRS* , *IRS* & *HISTORY* Teachers will be given immediate employment today 16th November, 2021 in Lagos State.
If you have any qualified person, kindly alert them to proceed to TESCOM right now. They will just be given oral interview and sight their credentials. Saw it in a group. I hope this help. Try your luck
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Deshalom(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2021
How true is this?

Tirebash:
*ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!!*

*CRS* , *IRS* & *HISTORY* Teachers will be given immediate employment today 16th November, 2021 in Lagos State.
If you have any qualified person, kindly alert them to proceed to TESCOM right now. They will just be given oral interview and sight their credentials. Saw it in a group. I hope this help. Try your luck

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Graceofure1: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please people that have someone working there should do finding for us oo
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Tirebash: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
PRESS STATEMENT.

The attention of the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has been drawn to an unsigned and undated statement requesting some categories of graduates to visit the Tescom Office with their Certificates and CV for employment.

The statement read in part: "Graduates of CRS, History, IRS, Yoruba, Physics, Chemistry can visit the Old Secretariat, Alausa Lagos, Tescom Office with their Certificates and CV for employment".

The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) wishes to categorically state that the information is FAKE and was not issued by the Commission.

For avoidance of doubt, the Public is hereby informed that TESCOM Teachers' Recruitment is strictly based on the Online Registration and this is strictly adhered to. The Public should also note that request for "Certificates and CV" for employment in NOT a criteria.
More so, Recruitment of Teachers' for Year 2021 is CLOSED.

I wish to state that the statement was shared via social media to create confusion and other reasons best known to the perpetrators.

TESCOM enjoins the general public to ignore the statement and be assured that it will always make official announcements, where necessary, especially as it involves Teachers' Recruitments.

*Olabisi Ariyo*
*Chairman,*
*TESCOM*

*16th November, 2021.*

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Wuraola14(f): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Wuraola14(f): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Plz has anyone teaching commercial subject been called.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by phassy(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Good morning my people, I received a call just now from tescom to come for interview tomorrow 8.00am
Pls pray for me.. I studied agric extension, location shomolu

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
phassy:
Good morning my people, I received a call just now from tescom to come for interview tomorrow 8.00am
God will see u through
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ABG2222: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Best of luck phassy
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Tirebash: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2021
phassy:
I wish you success sis,write ur essay well. Good luck �
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by mummyduncan(f): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2021
best of luck! success is yours.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by phassy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thank you all, I went in for oral interview with the chairman and the first question she asked was, where do you stay? I said shomolu she asked one of the directors if they needed teachers in shomolu and they said no..���
They didn't accept people from alimosho local government as well.. I was part of the first set of people that entered for the interview so I just told others to change their location to ikorodu cuz they accepted someone in front of me from ikorodu ..so they accepted majority that chose ikorodu except those with statement of result..
Today's interview is the last invite for 2021 till next year April.
Majority of us don't have B.edu and we don't have pgde , but the commissioner said she purposely called us for interview then we can get pde later
Note..slot doesn't work oo, that was what I noticed..slot can only help you interns of inviting you for the interview , because if you don't have what they want it's a no
** I Know commissioner 4 , she was there during the interview, but none of the commissioner dare not question the CHAIRMAN that chairman is a witch..you don't question her order
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by mummyduncan(f): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
thanks for the info sis, hmmmn, it is well!
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by phassy(f): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
mummyduncan:
thanks for the info sis, hmmmn, it is well!
Amen, so probably with the help of slot I would be called next year again by the grace of God..and if they ask me where I stay I will say epe
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Tirebash: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
phassy:

Amen, so probably with the help of slot I would be called next year again by the grace of God..and if they ask me where I stay I will say epe
I guess that why I was given district four cos Shomolu falls under district two and I was not put in district two. I guess Shomolu is full already. It is well my sister
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by phassy(f): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2021
I wanted district 4 as well cuz my husband works in district 4 at sabo yaba.and he's even incharge of posting sef ..e pain me o
Tirebash:
I guess that why I was given district four cos Shomolu falls under district two and I was not put in district two. I guess Shomolu is full already. It is well my sister
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by rezzy: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2021
phassy:

Funny woman.
God willing, we will all get the job.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by phassy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
They rejected all pregnant women that were there.. except one that is very heavy and it's obvious she's due already..they did not screen those with statement of result...

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Kingdasha: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2021
You are right my was heavy pregnant then, they didn't gave her appointment letter due to her pregnancy she was told to come back after delivery. Immediately after delivery she went back and she was given..
phassy:
They rejected all pregnant women that were there.. except one that is very heavy and it's obvious she's due already..they did not screen those with statement of result...
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Tosin9119: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingdasha:
You are right my was heavy pregnant then, they didn't gave her appointment letter due to her pregnancy she was told to come back after delivery. Immediately after delivery she went back and she was given..
Please, try to work on your written English. It's that bad.
Which one is 'heavy pregnant', 'they didn't gave her' and with the no comma and full stop in your comment?
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Kingdasha: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tosin9119:

Please, try to work on your written English. It's that bad.
Which one is 'heavy pregnant', 'they didn't gave her' and with the no comma and full stop in your comment?
okay Ooo
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Upaka(f): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
phassy:
Thank you all, I went in for oral interview with the chairman and the first question she asked was, where do you stay? I said shomolu she asked one of the directors if they needed teachers in shomolu and they said no..���
They didn't accept people from alimosho local government as well.. I was part of the first set of people that entered for the interview so I just told others to change their location to ikorodu cuz they accepted someone in front of me from ikorodu ..so they accepted majority that chose ikorodu except those with statement of result..
Today's interview is the last invite for 2021 till next year April.
Majority of us don't have B.edu and we don't have pgde , but the commissioner said she purposely called us for interview then we can get pde later
Note..slot doesn't work oo, that was what I noticed..slot can only help you interns of inviting you for the interview , because if you don't have what they want it's a no
** I Know commissioner 4 , she was there during the interview, but none of the commissioner dare not question the CHAIRMAN that chairman is a witch..you don't question her order

This is so true.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Tirebash: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2021
Went to Tescom office yesterday Dec1st and was surprised to see people that are called for interview. Is there anyone here who went for interview? They said we are the last batch before ni ooo
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Tirebash:
Went to Tescom office yesterday Dec1st and was surprised to see people that are called for interview. Is there anyone here who went for interview? They said we are the last batch before ni ooo
na wa ooooo
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by lizzy07(f): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
God please help us ohh hmmm
Tirebash:

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / Amcon Interview Next Phase! / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.