Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks (61142 Views)

US Warns Against Allowing Chinese Military Base In Solomon Islands, / Russian Military Shows Video Of Helicopter Attack On Ukrainian Armor / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2021
We already have our own here in Naija nah...

"Attack and Destroy Cows and Herdsmen"

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by CalabarPikin: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Ogaboss44(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Our navy needs this to battle pirates.

Ogaboss bigi man has spoken
#weMove
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by pacino26(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Piratrs of the Caribbean Dead men tell no tales inspired bionic shark

We can create a bionic cow for Bush warfare na
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Seniorwriter(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Interesting....

Why do I feel china is trying to force their way up world power ownership....it will shock them when they get betrayed by their allies in Europe.

In another news kindly reach out if you are interested in learning Whiteboard Animation earning analytics that can secure you @least $100 weekly earnings....Fee $50 or Naira equivalent.

FYI installment payment mode acceptable and applicable.
Feel free to also reach out for earning ways assistance or tips if you have a skill but ain't earning via online.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by ReneDaniels: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2021
While in Nigeria na photography drone our military they use. Sha I don't have time to comment, abeg I prepare to go obi cubanna mama burial if I fit get one cow outta the 46 way them give am..

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Behold the end of america has come...let who get ear make him hear oh
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by sunsewa16: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Meanwhile voting against electronic voting shows that the condition we are presently in this country are giving them joy, the 3 satchets of pure water we are buying for #50 no concern them,they can use electronics in bvn,nin,nimc, banking, not minding is 43% network coverage, but during election is considered,no wahala,end sars na small days ahead.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Afonjashapmouth: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2021
No rat will ever develop a rat trap but we the higher animals ....
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by pascalbenz: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2021
ArchitriaWorks:
Na wa o. Now you'll be swimming jejely and when you see a shark coming towards you, you won't now know which one is coming, whether the one that will bite you or blow you up. Wahala no de finish
i swear naija own na to build fly over ...
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by CzarChris(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by aylive02(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Nothing special about it. Something Buhari has already bought for our military too
i hope this is a mistake or typo
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by hopexter(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB have better robots than this outdated robots. We will soon show the zoo how powerful IPOB military is. Most of Israel military might is because of IPOB military industrial complex.

But Some animals thinking the zoo can defeat IPOB. Mtwss IPOB will finish the zoo army in one second

You were not informed too? Ok continue grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Ochjunior: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2021
na wa ooh for dis people russia own na nuclar bomb while China na drone shark watin we no go see for dis world
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by dangoteinlaw: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.
call me lets talk
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by bluefilm: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2021
j'aime le Chine
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by palsenator(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2021
KushLyon:
wahala for any US navy ship that comes close to china's coastline grin

What do you even know about US Naval weaponry? And what's special about drones? Since it can still be captured on radar? It can be neutralized if they see it as a threat.

It's a nice development though but it doesn't put them at the top of the military power table.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Thebraveman: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Hello dear, I need someone who can assist with me with a loan of 300k I work and I will pay back every month for 12 months with interest. Kindly assist I am urgently in need of this fund.
My contact blazetom29@gmail.com
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by BigYash: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Gadafii:
China should wait for everyone naaa grin

They seem to be in the 25th century, them and Japan

While efcc and nigerian navy just dey launch eagle blind eye abi what do they call it in 2021 cheesy
grin Navy eye still good small. But efcc own blind finish. The real corrupt people are right there with them in abj ,but they choose to pursue the upcoming .. Cux na there them fit collect bride and thief cars auction give their family members. Til now nobody investigate magu and who he say he share money give. Formal army chief is now an ambassador grin Abegi ,naija na cruise .. Na drone to steal money our military go develop and how to kill innocent citizens at sight soon.. grin
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Na ordinary water, sea body and ocean they cause all this drama and fight?
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by 4four(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2021
J
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Lexusgs430: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2021
ArchitriaWorks:
Na wa o. Now you'll be swimming jejely and when you see a shark coming towards you, you won't now know which one is coming, whether the one that will bite you or blow you up. Wahala no de finish

All die, na die...... grin

Blow up is best though...... grin
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by BBBmall25: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2021
sunsewa16:
All for USA,the silents are the deadly killers and they hardly make noise,why the display groups are the noise makers, meanwhile I haven't heard USA display his military strength in an exhibition, except after attack, just like how they killed Osama and Iran military chief,u start of the type of weapons they use
Odokwu, you get brain. Leave these noise makers dem

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Oshokalo: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
ArchitriaWorks:
u won go swim for antlatic ocean abi shark dey for ur village stream
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Mayng01(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
All you do is buy, not manufacture one of your own. What if they refuse to sell to you? Bunch of thieves and looters

nairavsdollars:
Nothing special about it. Something Buhari has already bought for our military too
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by nightmare0070: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB have better robots than this outdated robots. We will soon show the zoo how powerful IPOB military is. Most of Israel military might is because of IPOB military industrial complex.

But Some animals thinking the zoo can defeat IPOB. Mtwss IPOB will finish the zoo army in one second

Why are you filled with bitterness.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Trustedpronet: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2021
KushLyon:
wahala for any US navy ship that comes close to china's coastline grin

Likewise China should not try same.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by malware: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Goldbw122:
Innovation keeps getting better

Or rather, man keeps inventing what will send him to extinction.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2021
kingsceedon:
God bless Chinese people, many developed countries moving ahead, meanwhile our own government still dey drag us backward with Ruga, Cows and Donkeys right, Animals kingdom
Photoshopped image.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by ipreach: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Something we already have in Nigeria. mtchewwwww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78K-5o5Ve44
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Why is everyone showcasing their arsenal might of recent, especially at this point where peace all around the globe is very fragile....from South Korea,to Israel,to china,to the USA......are they prepare for something we don't know yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by walozanga(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:

See the way a useless broke BMC talks. U stand to achieve nothing in this life. 30k is never enough to be stupid so pls stick to the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Ukrainians Prepare For Battle As Russian Military Surrounds Kyiv / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.