Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks (61135 Views)

US Warns Against Allowing Chinese Military Base In Solomon Islands, / Russian Military Shows Video Of Helicopter Attack On Ukrainian Armor / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Thomist(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Very easy to destroy.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Adakintroy: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2021
The world is at a scarily arrogant proud place. The humans in their respite have become proud bunch. It's not like wars come upon us, However when we reach this thresholds. Wars are inevitable.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2021
KushLyon:
wahala for any US navy ship that comes close to china's coastline grin

Dem dey near the coastline almost on a weekly basis. Nothing dey happen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by BinamRex: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2021
KushLyon:
wahala for any US navy ship that comes close to china's coastline grin

You think the US doesn't have something more advanced. The difference between the US on one hand and China and Russia, on the other hand, is that Russia and China like to show off.

If you are constantly fed by news from China and Russia, you'd think America is a third world country.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by htdot: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by authority2006(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Nbotee:
Na wa ooo... And we jus took delivery of used Tucano Jets from the US and are celebrating

That's because it is what we need. U wan deploy robot sharks in the desert?
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by smartNerd: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2021
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2021
sunsewa16:
All for USA,the silents are the deadly killers and they hardly make noise,why the display groups are the noise makers, meanwhile I haven't heard USA display his military strength in an exhibition, except after attack, just like how they killed Osama and Iran military chief,u start of the type of weapons they use
gringrin something that they display freely on Twitter abegii.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Timmy9999: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My number is below on my signature.
What are the collaterals,besides can someone come and do business with you.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Bahamas95(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Wahala be like Chinese robotic shark, pray make e nor meet you for water.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Crunchyg2: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Timmy9999:
What are the collaterals,besides can someone come and do business with you.
My number is below. You can call me or chat me up
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by KingAlabi: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by billyG(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
I hope submarines can detect this shark drones on time,d problem is if they attack in swarms & can outrun a sub.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by primetyme: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB military have better robots than this outdated robots. We will soon show the zoo how powerful IPOB military is.

Most of Israel military might is because of IPOB military industrial complex.

Some animals thought the zoo can defeat IPOB. Mtwss IPOB will finish the zoo Army in one second

You guys really need to grow up. You’re defacing this forum and not making it fun to read mostly the political section which I hardly go to and partly why I went off NL because it’s gradually becoming a “fake site”. A forum I’ve always enjoyed reading for years I’m talking 2014/2015 just never felt the need to make an account or comment.

Some people just want to have a good read, read some comments to know if people feel the same way with them but you guys always come with your tribal jabs: “ipods”, “afonjas” and all sorts of rubbish in the comment section. For example what has this tech update got to do with Nigeria’s boring and foolish politics? Do you guys have a life outside this I wonder sometimes?

You’re all the same.

Funny enough you guys are nobodies, nobodies that no one knows and you don’t influence nothing just only on NL and that’s for those who have time to read your rubbish.

We are our own worst enemy. We the people of Nigeria.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Smithwilliams826: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB military have better robots than this outdated robots. We will soon show the zoo how powerful IPOB military is.

Some animals thought the zoo can defeat IPOB. Mtwss IPOB will finish the zoo Army in one second
cheesy
Guy watin happen? What you are saying is different from the topic. smiley
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Hallabee1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:
make e sha no swim reach Nigeria.

before e go end up for pot of soup

funny man
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Laideabdulahi: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Sense you dont have.
You just want to start a tribal war on behalf of people that are not interested.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by KillMNKnow(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Sense you dont have.
You just want to start a tribal war on behalf of people that are not interested.

what people
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Techguy96(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jesuyinka01:
Nigeria never grow in technology,
China are so good.... I'm still looking forward for my country to get beyond this
Lemme tell you the honest truth, look else where. Nigeria is never getting it right not in this generation or the next.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Sazeals(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Righteousness2. Come and see something cheesy
On behalf of righteousness2
It's devilish they are a total threat to humans
Accept jesus and no one shall cross your coastline
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Sazeals(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
sunsewa16:
All for USA,the silents are the deadly killers and they hardly make noise,why the display groups are the noise makers, meanwhile I haven't heard USA display his military strength in an exhibition, except after attack, just like how they killed Osama and Iran military chief,u start of the type of weapons they use
So you think china will reveal all of it's deadly weapon
Make usa pass hin boundary first na
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Sazeals(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
No rat will ever develop a rat trap but we the higher animals ....
Pele ogbomosho albert einstein or oshogbo who ever said this quote

So when there's war they should just stand there and be looking abi
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Sazeals(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
palsenator:

What do you even know about US Naval weaponry? And what's special about drones? Since it can still be captured on radar? It can be neutralized if they see it as a threat.

It's a nice development though but it doesn't put them at the top of the military power table.

You 've said the truth
But the shark drone is not all we know about china's weaponry too

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Sazeals(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
I weep for today's Nigerian youths...your mates in other countries are going tech while all you do on nairaland is curse your country and leaders forgetting your leaders were once a youth like you, you are not contributing anything for Nigerias development. Your brain is wired to always blame your leaders and not yourself for your failure.

You think if citizens of developed countries curse their country and leaders all day they would be developed and advance in technology? Lazy bunch of idiots, don't worry your children will ask you one day wetin you use your youthfulness do...shey na to dey complain everyday you go tell them sey you use am do?
So not cursing this cursed country will make it developed or advance in technology and so every youth in nigeria should go into tech, where's even the fucking facilities or the government's interest in tech.
The youth that built cars, generators and so much more, where are they now? They have been neglected by the government.
Mctheeew
Abeg getat
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sazeals:

So not cursing this cursed country will make it developed or advance in technology and so every youth in nigeria should go into tech, where's even the fucking facilities or the government's interest in tech.
The youth that built cars, generators and so much more, where are they now? They have been neglected by the government.
Mctheeew
Abeg getat

Why do you go into web development? Why not sit here on nairaland every minute everyday complaining about Government if that would bring food to your table. Lazy youth.

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sazeals:

Mctheeew
Abeg getat

You so fo.olish to realize as a Nigerian if you curse Nigeria you are automatically cursing yourself, keep cursing yourself.

Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Sazeals(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You so fo.olish to realize as a Nigerian if you curse Nigeria you are automatically cursing yourself, keep cursing yourself.
What an idiot you are
Why don't you reply to what I said about the tech
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Sazeals(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Why do you go into web development? Why not sit here on nairaland every minute everyday complaining about Government if that would bring food to your table. Lazy youth.

So you also know that the government is cursed?
What I want to do is far more advanced than web development buh where will I see that in this Nigeria
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Demonstration of craze.

Crazy demonstration... Them never talk how covid was invented ni??...

Yeye things...

Whom dey dey demo for U.S.... crazy things.
Re: Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks by Adebowalay(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
in all of these innovations happening around the world, some of our stupid leaders are shouting " THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TOILET " Gaaad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal / In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.