Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style (90962 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Ekez(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Hahahahaaaa! grin They will never be in power, at least not in Nigeria. The writings is boldly on the wall for everyone to see.

Who will vote for them? The Yorubas they they taunt day & night with derogatory names like Gbegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Children of the Fallen Demon?
See as you vormit full everywhere

Idiot
Or the Hausa/Fulanis they disparage with comments such as Cows, Almajiris & Terrorists?

Who will even forge any alliance with them seeing how they treated Asari Dokubo after he helped smuggle Lamidi Cownu out of Nigeria through the creeks when the Nigerian Army under Buratai invaded his family house in Abia?

Now, Lamidi Cownu in his arrogance, was saying he gave 20Million Naira to Asari Dokubo; and rather than producing the evidence of transfer of money to Dokubo, iPob insulted & cursed his entire generation.

Look, nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

Look at what transpired at Ladipo a few days ago between a soldier and one of your dubious trader. He deliberately sold a defective automobile engine to the soldier and when the soldier came back for the refund of his money or exchange of the defective engine with another one, the dubious trader called his fellow dubious traders and assaulted the soldier.

The soldier came back with his colleagues and the situation degenerated into a chaos.

And what did your people peddle on the social media? Lies & Propaganda. Soldiers came to Ladipo to shoot innocent traders without any provocation. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, Donald Trump & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people.

Good morning!
see as you vormit full everywhere
Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Hahahahaaaa! grin They will never be in power, at least not in Nigeria. The writings is boldly on the wall for everyone to see.

Who will vote for them? The Yorubas they they taunt day & night with derogatory names like Gbegiri & Ewedu people, Afonja, Children of the Fallen Demon?

Or the Hausa/Fulanis they disparage with comments such as Cows, Almajiris & Terrorists?

Who will even forge any alliance with them seeing how they treated Asari Dokubo after he helped smuggle Lamidi Cownu out of Nigeria through the creeks when the Nigerian Army under Buratai invaded his family house in Abia?

Now, Lamidi Cownu in his arrogance, was saying he gave 20Million Naira to Asari Dokubo; and rather than producing the evidence of transfer of money to Dokubo, iPob insulted & cursed his entire generation.

Look, nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

Look at what transpired at Ladipo a few days ago between a soldier and one of your dubious trader. He deliberately sold a defective automobile engine to the soldier and when the soldier came back for the refund of his money or exchange of the defective engine with another one, the dubious trader called his fellow dubious traders and assaulted the soldier.

The soldier came back with his colleagues and the situation degenerated into a chaos.

And what did your people peddle on the social media? Lies & Propaganda. Soldiers came to Ladipo to shoot innocent traders without any provocation. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, Donald Trump & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people.

Good morning!

They're still doing very well. Keep on serving your masters.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by heniford2: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!
Envy na bad thing oh no get heart attack join because of igbo's matter this people no care about politics all the want is better governance and true leverage where everyone is region is developed but u see pride issue igbo's have pride and likes showing off in a big way grin grin cheesy na ordinary burial oh cheesy but you go think say na carnival join dem dey do money Ritual money development in East go kill you soon kiss

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by dchamp234(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The Eagle has landed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by dchamp234(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2021
kponkedenge:
The kain money dem go spray for this burial ehn.... In fact the thing no be like burial again.

I pity who go pick money wey Kanayo O. Kanayo go spray.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by heniford2: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Arabmoniq:
MuMu tell me one igbo man that is richer than Dangote and Samad of BUA group and please there are big differences between well meaning IGBOS and ipob
how many people have Your Dangote and samad helped to become a millionaire from North how many have he helped dem still dey poor very big one, because North having the Richest man yet nothing to show for it no good education, hospital, good Roads good house etc nothing to show for it...need I tell you that you guys eat grass as food grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Edusouls(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Yes you are very right, I think from birth the brain of an average Igbo man is defective, don’t be surprised am an Igbo man, but we still have very few reasonable ones amongst us, we get problem no be small, u think we don’t know that, that’s why majority of Igbo elite don’t support any Biafra..
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Queenethofficia: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Men of timber and caliber, sawdust and plywood everywhere
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Lightorder: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin

If i be other tribe true true i no go wan see igbo man rule o...with all the intimidation and 3rd class citizen treatment the igbo man still strives. What if they are now in power and control the country wealth and economy?!

Atleast aboki that is controlling the country wealth still be almajiri everywhere and dey look me for mai-shai joint make i remain tea and bread for am.

Odi egwu
Nwanne, you can only give what you have. As Igbo man things dey be, na so dem go like make Nigeria be. They love good life and good life everything go be. I was at Sangotedo Ajah axis yesterday, one Ghanaian who happens to be house guard for my brother told me, oga, all these big big houses wey you Dey see here, na your brothers get am ooo! I mean everyone one of dem. He could practically tell me the names of the owners and what Dey do for a living. I was so shocked. That very estate doesn’t have yahoo yahoos
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Edusouls(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Anambra people are very backward and stupid simple burial of an old woman, they are lavishing money foolishly..
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by heniford2: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Again, just because they don't make too much noise during burial doesn't mean they don't have. Notherners don't celebrate burial. It's done quickly!

If you see real money, come Niger, come Abuja, come Lagos, come kano, come kaduna!!! Until then shoemakers and maishayis are better at what they do. Than to go do steal they be content with the little.

Abi you don't have cobblers from your part?

Again if you wan see money, come Abuja, come kano, come kd, come Lagos, come Niger!!!
bros be calming down oh even in this states igbos boils big time more than the indigenous people lag, abuja etc igbo na baba una no sabi chop money we celebrate life and also celebrate death too and mourners our lost and move on

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Lightorder: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Abeg, where and how una dey see this money?
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by heniford2: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2021
urchcoded:
The black man is crazy sha. E dy their blood everywhere. They don't care about living "quality life" they only want to have money and show off. Even in the US. The black man is the only race that sprays money at parties and do crazy stuff like pour money inside the toilet and flush it. The black man no believe say em go get money, he is surprised that he has money and hence, spends it irrationally. Say whatever you like. Nonsense and 300 million cows
what is the reason of having this money and can not spend it, enjoy it make people feel the brutal of been poor and work smart to make it big tell me if die na ur children go finish the money patpat oh if your not aware grin grin dem go paint owerri Red and blue every corner go be food drinks and sight seeing wish I was in Nigeria would have gone dia too believe me.. grin cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Lightorder: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2021
kponkedenge:
The kain money dem go spray for this burial ehn.... In fact the thing no be like burial again.

I pity who go pick money wey Kanayo O. Kanayo go spray.
my brother, na Wetin I dey for moto dey reason yesterday as I dey 3rd mainland for holdup dey come back
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Chris525: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Because these two show off more means they are wealthier than everyone or tribe else? Neither of them are as rich as Jowizaza, Tompolo, Ayiri etc. relax. There’s men on all tribes, no point competing. We’re not even talking of the likes of the igbenidion, otedola, adenuga, ovia, dantata, dangote, alakija, folawiyo, BUA, alegbe of interswitch, etc.

These ones are small boys in the real context of things.

EmekaBlue:
grin

If i be other tribe true true i no go wan see igbo man rule o...with all the intimidation and 3rd class citizen treatment the igbo man still strives. What if they are now in power and control the country wealth and economy?!

Atleast aboki that is controlling the country wealth still be almajiri everywhere and dey look me for mai-shai joint make i remain tea and bread for am.

Odi egwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Decency2020(f): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2021
decatalyst:
Men of timber and caliber don full that town.

Money is good.

With how much?

All they have put together is not up tp Facebook owner males in a month yet he makes no noise. These are simply noise makers behaving like over grown school boys
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Chris525: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2021
All of these for a burial and you just begin to wonder. No way Shina, Emeka and Obi’s money are legit. They’ve got to be very careful.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Lightorder: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!
oga low budget lord luggard, I could place your age by your tiny Cartoon Network analysis. Poverty go even kee you before NDLEA burst them. Jealousy won’t let you grow. When you see people grow and assumed rich, just say congratulations and move on. Let God or enforcers burst them, it is not your duty, witch . Every richman who lives lavish lifestyle is not into crime. By your prediction, could you have imagined Jonathan a president ? I have a senior friend who balls almost like E money but was so lucky then that he had almost every top importer at IKEJA and beyond on his wings, taking care of their money transfers across the airport with light speed. Everything works for him. He has diversified and into other sectors now. BUT HE HATE CRIMES BUT BALLS LIKE CRAZY. My wife once came back from an international health summit and was complaining why grant from WHO and other world body should go to the northern Nigeria . She even ask a question there on it and those foreigners told her that they assume that poverty has root in Northern Nigeria. I asked my wife if she would like to be like them and get all the supplies. She shouted God forbid many times. Igboman is ok, your people can die there on that seat of power. But one day, who ever has what belongs to a child would suffer massive cramps and be stressed to lower his hands for the child to take it back. Just one day

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by IvarDboneless: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!
You might die of hate if you are not carefully placed under watch....just a concern fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Newton85: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin

Odi egwu
I'm sorry, why do you Igbos so much love this empty braggadocio and ostentatious, wanton display of wealth (mostly ill-gotten by the way)? Does this make you guys properly compensate for the reality of your existential nothingness? Is this E-Money or even Obi Cubana as rich as those Paystack and Flutterwaves guys? What kind of obsession with some primitive show-off lifestyle is this? You guys don't want to grow up? And sorry, what "intimidation and 3rd class citizen treatment" are Igbos facing in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by DECLAN2015(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin

Odi egwu

They have complex that's all
No big deal.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by SirBunky85(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin

Odi egwu
just forget all this media razzmatazz,most aboki get money pass emoney ten times but most Igbo are too loud.lifestyles differ.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by patani(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

You dey mind those chest beaters?... They even do it outside Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Segzy19: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Wow! Nothing more can be added to this truth. You have perfectly analyzed it.
Wow! Let the truth sink in...

Why publish the list of donors and amount donated to the public? In a sane society, these is the type of information that EFCC needs to start chasing them around. Later they will sya witch-hunting. I don't know why igbos too dey like show off... Na him go be the first rich person to bury him mama?

Let them carry on... Na dem sabi

Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Mr5050(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin

Odi egwu[/quote] lols, come enter heaven make I see
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Debra911(f): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin

Odi egwu
Your point is so true. I've been in the North for months and I've never seen the level of poverty anywhere in Nigeria as compared to the North. Despite the fact,they're the ones in power. It because of their polygamous nature, children full for street, Almajiri plenty and you'll be wondering who gave birth to them
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Lightorder: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Newton85:
I'm sorry, why do you Igbos so much love this empty braggadocio and ostentatious, wanton display of wealth (mostly ill-gotten by the way)? Does this make you guys properly compensate for the reality of your existential nothingness? Is this E-Money or even Obi Cubana as rich as those Paystack and Flutterwaves guys? What kind of obsession with some primitive show-off lifestyle is this? You guys don't want to grow up? And sorry, what "intimidation and 3rd class citizen treatment" are Igbos facing in Nigeria?
oga , go and make money and show it. They will sell gala unashamedly in traffic which you will never do. When he makes his money, you want to tell him how not to spend it. Did you tell him not to make noise shouting, “buy gala” Any little change your people make that should be for re-investment, they will remember final burial of an ancestor. They will block the road and make as much noise as they want. What are you saying ?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by philemonemenike(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Men dat matters Odoyewu!
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by GALAXY11(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
I Tried To Understand Why U're Crying But Could'nt
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by Omobada(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Good morning!

My brother, it's too much now. Habaaaa! You're absolutely right though

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style by shopwiser: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Again, just because they don't make too much noise during burial doesn't mean they don't have. Notherners don't celebrate burial. It's done quickly!

If you see real money, come Niger, come Abuja, come Lagos, come kano, come kaduna!!! Until then shoemakers and maishayis are better at what they do. Than to go do steal they be content with the little.

Abi you don't have cobblers from your part?

Again if you wan see money, come Abuja, come kano, come kd, come Lagos, come Niger!!!
shut up fool...taxpayers money is what you are using to buga...you abokis i could easily sellout... Nigerians are keeping quiet for that bafoon on seat .... normally the fxxl is meant to be charged in world court for war crimes and heavy embezzlement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures) / Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.