Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (28972 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by IamSolopy(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy Machala Day�
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Johel(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
Wizkid (musician) Turns 31 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizkid

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DA G.O.A.T!!!...MACHALLA FOREVER grin grin
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Lekison(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2021
DigitB:
The fact that he doesn't make noise make me like him a lot.

Happy birthday to you man. My age mate cheesy but not money mate grin

I go get there soon.
By God grace all of us go get this money.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Lekison(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:
angry I wish I shared a birthday with Davido and not Wizkid.

Happy birthday birthmate.
That's your problem grin
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Tundex911: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Star Boi of our time...

Flex �
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Laeroy(f): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
DigitB:
The fact that he doesn't make noise make me like him a lot.

Happy birthday to you man. My age mate cheesy but not money mate grin

I go get there soon.

What about fame mate?
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by naniawini(f): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
[s][/s]
SmartPolician:
31 years and he still looks like a little boy (stunted growth)...? undecided

Well, I guess it's due to the effects of early (childhood) sex and drug/alcohol abuses.

Anyways, happy birthday to him.

He has made his mark in the music industry.
[s][/s]
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by gbolswag(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday wizzy
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by ICEWIN: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
WELL SAID.
MOST TIME RICHES FOLLOWS WITH CHARM,GRACE,HARDWORK
teemanbastos:

Talents, charm, hardwork, grace, appeal and connecting with the right people smiley

Wizzy Baba nla cool cool

From Ojuelegba with the ghetto love behind him, the Blessed Daddy yo has kept Bad energy far away from himself and surrounded himself with Sweet love and No stress attached, His Smile made Drake Come Closer and cemented his Final status as a legend. Today the Wizkid's Fever is gonna be in town and all fans worldwide are going to gyrate and Jaiye jaiye.

Love and light!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday big wiz aka machala aka small body with big engine. grin

I wish you long life with good health and more fame

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by xxxXXXxxx: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Big man!
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2021
ahnie:
They excluded the kids he rejected from the other side kicked chicks.

Balance no life

Did he reject yours?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:

For this you’ve said, on your next coming to earth na Buhari you go share birthday with... angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by janetakan(f): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:

Your mumu never do?

That's why you are not married. Mtchewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by janetakan(f): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday to my darling wiz baby

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Legendrysailor(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
teemanbastos:

Talents, charm, hardwork, grace, appeal and connecting with the right people smiley

Wizzy Baba nla cool cool

From Ojuelegba with the ghetto love behind him, the Blessed Daddy yo has kept Bad energy far away from himself and surrounded himself with Sweet love and No stress attached, His Smile made Drake Come Closer and cemented his Final status as a legend. Today the Wizkid's Fever is gonna be in town and all fans worldwide are going to gyrate and Jaiye jaiye.

Love and light!

Dis write up is fantastic bro. To all lovers of MACHALA , may u make money without stress

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by 1EmmyKay: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday. Your song I fit die on top your matter anytime I hit the play button always feel like repeating to infinity. Sound Boss I hail. Live long in your bliss and not misery.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by seangy4konji: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy Birthday Omo Ologo...
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by gonkin(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2021
The only person aging naturally. All the others are aging in reverse

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Odogwu2023(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
and you posted his 30th birthday pics
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Tomisin666(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
meanwhile the other presumptuous dude acclaiming to be the real odogwu of Africa will forever be in this man shadow...No sane person would really love this idea of moving along with a person who ought to live this kinda lifestyle of being radical and frivolous in nature., And you as a public figure who chose to be inciting something atrocious just know if you happens to be in that instinct behavior, no matter how so good and immerse you bring to people, know without a nice good moral conduct, forget it will just be has if you're working without benefiting from it in return will be the case to burna if he doesn't solicit in taking precaution but rather been totally ignoramus, will later find himself into something rigours if reverse was never the case if someone should not encourage in putting the dude to notice on how to budge that area of life he might not perceive it will be the cause to his down fall in anytime soon...my opinion though!!!. I'm a die hard fan of oluwa burna except if we just want to be an hypocrite denying burnas worth! Lyrically i say no current Nigeria artists could sumount such features he has even wizkid i felt a hurdle to be dont watch this dude lyrically but is radical lifestyle he wants to choose to be living won't find me feeling immerse with whatsoever he does of a thing if he don't budge in changing such narrative
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by techWriter2: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Yaay Birthday shoutout to the real Starboy WorldWizkidDay

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by ebullient19(f): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday Wizzyboy
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by drightguy(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2021
No noise, great dude.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by osuagwumike(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Hbd baba nla

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by VictorIfe(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2021
birthday blessings wizz!!
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Obarofrederick(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2021
ClassicMan202:

You smart so?

No be those things suppose make am age quick?
I'm not sure that guy is smart at all. And he is answering Smart. SMH

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:

Happy birthday big sarah, wishing u the best in life, enjoy ur day

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Roma10: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday Star!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Vinnie2000(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:

Na so!!..
Nigerian Girls and Davido..

because of his 'Money fall on you, Give you assurance and 30 billion for your Account oo Songs, they Almost worship him like a Micheal Jackson!!..
Always Hating on Wizkid and even BurnaBoy..

Always Following Men because of Money..
N Later, dey will now Say 'Men are Evil'.. sad undecided

Wetin Wizkid do You??

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday Ayodeji Balogun.

I've watched you grow from an irresponsible non-rent paying, smelly-pussy shaming, dead-beat teen dad into a Grammy award-winning, super-arrogant, international superstar with kids from three continents.

It's no feat to be the man you've become and it's been a great experience witnessing it all.

Live long and flourish.

You dey always burst my brain

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Vinnie2000(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

For this you’ve said, on your next coming to earth na Buhari you go share birthday with... angry

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy
Na Wa for Una ooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.