Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,286 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (29198 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Skymason20(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2021
I call him the babanal of africa ..
Me listen to super star album till date twice on Friday and their us #blessed #MiL .. Happy birthday wizzy wizzo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Hallabee1(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
kramer:
Happy Friday my pipu, have a great weekend and beware of olosho cool

Aje....
your first quote make sense but the last part ...menh you Bleep up...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday to wizkid...
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Realhommie(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:
angry I wish I shared a birthday with Davido and not Wizkid.

Happy birthday birthmate.
Eiya, take heart..

Meanwhile, I'm glad i share same birthday with Big Wiz wink wink... So Happy birthday to all of us, cheers to more fruitful years ahead. Enjoy your day as i do same.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Realhommie(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
however about me that share both same day month and year with wizzy. Lol
HBD mate. July 16th, we're special people.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Vinnie2000(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Realhommie:
Eiya, take heart..

Meanwhile, I'm glad i share same birthday with Big Wiz wink wink... So Happy birthday to all of us, cheers to more fruitful years ahead. Enjoy your day as i do same.

Don't Mind her!!
Instead of her to Be delighted dat she has Wizkid Eleniyan aka WizzyBaba as a Birthday mate, she is busying Hating.. And for Nothing oo.. sad

I have observed dat some of our Naija Girls don't like Wizkid!!
N BurnaBoy too..

Most of Dem Adore Davido instead simply because of those 'I go buy ur mama Bugatti' lyrics.. sad

Money and Material Things is ALL they know..
No Loyalty or Natural likeness for someone.. sad undecided
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Halle000: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
UK APPROVED FREE VISA TO THE NIGERIAN STUDENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF3muDkbiAg
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Realhommie(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Don't Mind her!!
Instead of her to Be delighted dat she has Wizkid Eleniyan aka WizzyBaba as a Birthday mate, she is busying Hating.. And for Nothing oo.. sad

I have observed dat some of our Naija Girls don't like Wizkid!!
N BurnaBoy too..

Most of Dem Adore Davido instead simply because of those 'I go buy ur mama Bugatti' lyrics.. sad

Money and Material Things is ALL they know..
No Loyalty or Natural likeness for someone.. sad undecided
grin grin grin

Not only the ladies ooooo. Most fans of OBO are only loyal because of his show off and presumed magnanimity. A typical example which clearly buttresses the point that this generation runs after and worships money.

Of all Naija's celebs big wiz has the most loyal fan base. He's your favorite celebrities favorite celebrity and he doesn't even make any noise about it. Even the OBO is a long time fan. Man is blessed bro, no stress.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by spiceadole: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
31 years and he still looks like a little boy (stunted growth)...? undecided

Well, I guess it's due to the effects of early (childhood) sex and drug/alcohol abuses.

Anyways, happy birthday to him.

He has made his mark in the music industry.

He is not stunted.
He is slim.
Being slim makes people look younger than their ages, especially when there is money

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by smartNerd: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself
be defeated. -Maya Angelou

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by Jezreelosomz: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sorry bizwiz, obi cubana mama burial no make us remember ur birthday..come bak next yr plz we go do am double for u..
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by HajiaNotu: 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday Starboy
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by DigitB: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Laeroy:

What about fame mate?

Him pass me. I no be entertainer
Re: Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today by DigitB: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lekison:
By God grace all of us go get this money.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller / Omawumi Steps Out For Her Traditional Marriage In Warri (Photos) / Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.