Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Broke Lady Allows Mad Man ‘ch£w Her’ By The Roadside For Small Money (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Lady Allows Mad Man ‘ch£w Her’ By The Roadside For Small Money (VIDEO) (1885 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broke Lady Allows Mad Man ‘ch£w Her’ By The Roadside For Small Money (VIDEO) by facely007: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2021
A viral video has hit the internet about a lady who allowed a mad man to take a free turn on her at the roadside in broad daylight. She was not even ashamed as passersby watch her get hammered by this hungry mad man.

In the video, the lady bends down under the tree holding her kneel while this man who looks like an insane person stands behind and whining his waist in and out, ch0pping like never before.

The video was filmed by someone in a trosky in Accra, Ghana and it looks like the woman is on hard drugs. What is Ghana turning into?

It was alleged that the lady was broke and needed some cash to eat so she gave herself to the mad man for small money.

The mad man who was s3xually starved took his time to chop her very well and didn’t care if people were watching them like a movie, after all, he is a mad man.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/yawa-another-slay-queen-allows-mad-man-chw-her-by-the-roadside-for-small-money-video/

Re: Broke Lady Allows Mad Man ‘ch£w Her’ By The Roadside For Small Money (VIDEO) by chiiraq802(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol..... Chew koooo!! Girls don turn to chewing gum grin
Re: Broke Lady Allows Mad Man ‘ch£w Her’ By The Roadside For Small Money (VIDEO) by buchi4action(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Girls can do anything for money.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant And Wants To Get Married But I Dont / A friend of mine is too shy / Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.