Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano (16966 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by richmond500: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:
I do not believe that the federal government will sort thr help of state government to carry out such a minor task.
those that were involved in his capture no pass 15 persons, and they are all Buhari trusted people, Obiano and Wike isn't involved
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

YOU DON CHOP TODAY? cheesy
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by smartNerd: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself
be defeated. -Maya Angelou
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by sultry69(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Arrewa:
Una never see anything!!

Why are the moderators not moving ipob atrocities to the front page??

Two people were tagged saboteur by the ipob taken to the bush to be killed...

A police man and a civilian...

Why is nairaland pro Ipob/ESN

ESN are now gradually turning against their own people killing and tagging them saboteurs

They even refused to move this thread to the front page
https://www.nairaland.com/6653121/these-two-men-killed-tomorrow#103752062
This Fulani terrorist again,the fourth most dangerous people on earth.

Why accusing NL,terrorist go and use your cowwie from that your fellow terrorist.

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
Arrewa:
Una never see anything!!

Why are the moderators not moving ipob atrocities to the front page??

Two people were tagged saboteur by the ipob taken to the bush to be killed...

A police man and a civilian...

Why is nairaland pro Ipob/ESN

ESN are now gradually turning against their own people killing and tagging them saboteurs

They even refused to move this thread to the front page
https://www.nairaland.com/6653121/these-two-men-killed-tomorrow#103752062
[/s] Carry your potopoto lies and go and feed them to your cows in the North. They needs it more ..
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by Oracleforce: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Igbo people here used to called Yoruba people , betrayals ....they will even mention names like Awolowo, as a betrayal ...now we know who are betrayals and wicked people...
I am so sure that it is among those his people who are so close to Kanu are the one that betrayed him...Nyamiri people have been betraying one another since 1960...

kanu has now turned to a monkey that has been kept in a cage..IPOB leader is now monkey leader.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by authority2006(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
inderhappy:
This kanu is really something else so even in prison yet nobody want to be in his bad book huh

That's the kind of society they're going to form in Biafra. What are they calling him again? Supreme Leader!
Re: I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano by authority2006(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
jlinkd78:
Onye obula bia zara onu ya. Infact Nnamdi Kanu is a legend. Kanu is in cage as d BMC believe but d political elites are all lobbying not to be seen as his enemy. Sincerely answer me which other person in d whole of d East and by extension Nigeria can have this type of mass appeal without money inducement

Mass appeal? No, not at all. What is at work is FEAR, plain and simple.
The guy has army of armed zombies ready to carry out attacks and where possible summary executions of any person or people (or their family) who are perceived as "saboteur".
The leaders, the elders, the politicians, the rich and the poor living in the south east are now living in constant fear of being accused and attacked unjustly by Kanu's attack dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Baba Served Warrant To Arrest Akwa Ibom PDP Guber Candidate, Umo Eno / #lnternationalWomen'sDay: Monica Ugwuanyi, Nneze Richards, Others Celebrate / May 29: Governors, Senators Gang Up Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.