Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) (36078 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by slimmoney(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
oshee baba mi CSO of heaven gate grin
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this man is a fake pastor. Do not believe in his fake doctrines of violent prayers cos the Bible admonished we true Christians to love and pray for our enemies. He's going to hell with that Gorimapa in otta sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
General overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) Daniel Olukoya on Thursday clocked 64, Igbere TV reports.

His wife Folashade Olukoya is seen in the videos the couple posted to Instagram dressing him up.

The clergyman appeared shy in one of the videos as his wife could not contain her joy.

Mrs Olukoya captioned a video she posted to Instagram, “With my Best Friend.”

In the same post, she quoted Amos 3:3, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” accompanied by notable songs like ‘Trust and Obey’.

Olukoya founded MFM at a prayer meeting in his living room in 1989. The church now has branches in several countries.

As the main theologian of the church, he is assisted by assistant general overseers, helming specific departments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h5tJZ2DPzA?feature=share

grin

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and will defend it against false cults and false religions but this love is so "Mount Zion".

What's with the 3kilometer type of hug. He is giving his own wife and the refusal to kiss his wife on the full lips grin is he shy grin

I hope this is not how he handles her in the other room because that is his Flesh of flesh and bone of bones and he should always do the needful with his wife.

1 Corinthians 7:5 NKJV — Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by splashbaby(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iro po
NewDelhi:
One of the few men of God who are true men of God. Unlike the private jet hungry ones.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
SUPOL:
It’s Not Wrong to Kiss Your Wife In Public: Let Us Learn 2b Romantic Naa

I am telling you.
I love the gospel of Jesus but Sir Olukoya is dry romantically.
grin
See the 3kilometer he is giving his own wife as if na Sister in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by MightyHand(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this man is a fake pastor. Do not believe in his fake doctrines of violent prayers cos the Bible admonished we true Christians to love and pray for our enemies. He's going to hell with that Gorimapa in otta sad

If TRULY you're born again, you would never dispute the power of violent prayers...
Ephesians 6:12 says>>> For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against PRINCIPALITIES, against POWERS, against the RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, against SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS in high places...
The word WRESTLE alone is VIOLENT.
+Do you know that there are wicked powers in heavens that can delay people's result?

It will be better for you to grow in faith...

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by MightyHand(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Watch how brainwashed slaves will come and attack you.
Ask those slaves
Did Jesus condemn the Romans crucifying him..NO
Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing.
MFM is totally against forgiving enemies.
If Jesus can forgive someone who killed him
Ordinary mfm prayer point is for Jesus to kill their enemies.
Do you think Jesus will answer such prayers.
But I don't blame them, they don't know the bible. They depend on their pastor to teach them about the bible. It's ignorance in a whole new level

Ah!
Now I know some persons are ignorance of the word of God "My people perish for the lack of epignosis"
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by translux(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy Birthday Great Man Of God.

More Years Ahead.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
General overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) Daniel Olukoya on Thursday clocked 64, Igbere TV reports.

His wife Folashade Olukoya is seen in the videos the couple posted to Instagram dressing him up.

The clergyman appeared shy in one of the videos as his wife could not contain her joy.

In the same post, she quoted Amos 3:3, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” accompanied by notable songs like ‘Trust and Obey’.

Olukoya founded MFM at a prayer meeting in his living room in 1989. The church now has branches in several countries.

As the main theologian of the church, he is assisted by assistant general overseers, helming specific departments.

HBD MOG but why e con dey do like person wey no dey Bleep and na dem dey strong pass for inner room

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Kentox(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday man of God.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by ECHICHE: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday my G. O.

Wishing you long life, more anoiting & blessings in Jesus name, amen
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by baloney: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by God2man2again(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday to Daddy and Mummy. May the Lord continue to shower you with all round, abundant blessings beyond human imaginations in Jesus name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by kelmicheal: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday sirThe only man of God that do not engage in partisan politics

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Mofun: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nice one. I like that. May you enjoy a happy marriage till death parts you and may you live long too!

Do you need a fantastic Architectural design or you need professional supervision for your construction project? That's what we do. We also render professional services for the design and installation of exquisite and comfortable interiors for your space.

Contact us today for your desired products and services. 

WhatsApp: +2348069402052

Mobile: +234-815-042-7091

Email: theildaconcepts@gmail.com

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday Sir & Ma, we love you!!! Wishing you Good health, Long life and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'm usually surprised by how intellectually sound and brilliant some of our Pastors are:

In 1976, DKO was admitted into the University of Lagos (Unilag) to study Microbiology. He graduated from Unilag in 1980 with a first-class degree in Microbiology. He was the first person to have achieved a first-class in the course at the university and his G.P.A is still the highest recorded so far (as at February 2010) in that course.

Soon after graduation, DKO won a scholarship to study for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Molecular Genetics at the University of Reading, United Kingdom. Despite the natural difficulty of the programme, DKO earned his PhD in 3 years and returned to Nigeria.

NwaOhafia:
grin
Do MFM show affection openly? grin

Happy birthday Dad

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
GOTVee:

The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence. And only the violent taketh it by force. You're obviously a toddler born again.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by delpee(f): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I'm usually surprised by how intellectually sound and brilliant some of our Pastors are:

In 1976, DKO was admitted into the University of Lagos (Unilag) to study Microbiology. He graduated from Unilag in 1980 with a first-class degree in Microbiology. He was the first person to have achieved a first-class in the course at the university and his G.P.A is still the highest recorded so far (as at February 2010) in that course.

Soon after graduation, DKO won a scholarship to study for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Molecular Genetics at the University of Reading, United Kingdom. Despite the natural difficulty of the programme, DKO earned his PhD in 3 years and returned to Nigeria.

Impressive! Happy birthday to him.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by kissdabride: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DADDY MANY MORE YEARS TO COME GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY THE LORD RELEASED MORE ANNOITING UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by April4th(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday MOG and WOG
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
He doesn't look his age stats all. Happy birthday and more fulfilled years ahead, Amen.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Greatest100(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
GOTVee:
Pray for your enemies? We were not given prayer points. You can decide to pray for or against your enemies.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Herrick: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy Birthday mummy and Daddy, wishing you both long life in good health.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Greenerie(f): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
I laugh at ur stupidity and lies! U are not a Christian talk more of born again...

THIS MAN PRAYER HEALED BISHOP OYEDEPO WIFE OF BREAST CANCER,THEY CUT OFF ONE OF HER BREAST,SHE HAD WEEKS TO LIVE,THEY TOOK HER TO THE BEST HOSPITALS IN OVERSEAS,THE BEST DOCTOR AND MEDICAL CARE SHE COULD GET!

ALL THE OYINBO PASTORS LAY HANDS EVEN BENNY HINN.CANCER DIDN'T GO,SHE WAS DYING,THEY BROUGHT HER TO ADEBOYE OF REDEEMED.DAVID OYEDEPO SAID THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY KNOW,THEY DON'T KNOW WAT TO DO AGAIN.ADEBOYE ADVISED THEM ONLY ONE BROTHER CAN HELP YOU OH.

THEY CAME TO MEET OLUKOYA,HE PRAYED FOR HER,AND SENT HER FOR DELIVERANCE IN THAT PRAYER CITY CAMP.THERE THE CANCER DISAPPEARED! SHE DIDN'T DIE AGAIN.

SO MANY MILLIONS OF TESTIMONIES,OR IS IT THAT PASTOR THE IDOL IN HIS FAMILY MADE HIM MAD because HE REFUSED TO BE SERVING THEM AND WENT TO BE DOING PASTOR.

THIS PASTOR WAS BROUGHT IN CHAINS. HE WILL STAND UP AND START RUNNING,TEAR HIS CLOTHES, PICKING THINGS FROM THE GROUND AND BE EATING,HIS MUM, WIFE AND ELDER SISTER BROUGHT HIM THERE.I SAW HIM WITH MY TWO EYES.

PRAYER AND FASTING STARTED,3 DAYS LATER MADNESS DISAPPEARED.HIS NORMAL MIND RETURNED,JESUS DELIVERED HIM...NO BODY ASK FOR MONEY BEFORE PRAYER,ONLY PRAYER AND FASTING.

SO MANY TESTIMONIES,WHAT ABOUT A WOMAN THAT CAME WITH TALKING PREGNANCY,BABY TALKING IN HER BELLY. ANYTIME SHE WANTS TO PRAY IT WILL TELL HER TO SHUT UP OR IT WILL KILL HER.

I KNOW UR JUST A LITTLE BOY,U NEVER SEE SOMETHING IN THIS LIFE.
SO SHUT UP YA DIRTY MOUTH BEFORE THE VIOLENT ANGELS OF DADDY OLUKOYA WILL SLAP UR MOUTH FOR SAYING HE WILL GO TO HELL FIRE.

HIS ANGELS DEFEND HIM OH because GENUINE PASTORS ARE VERY FEW,HEAVEN DON'T PLAY WITH THE FEW GENUINE ONES.AND GOD SAID TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.HE IS GENUINELY CALLED OH.

URE A FOOL,FOR MOCKING AGGRESSIVE VIOLENT PRAYERS IS IT because SATAN HAS NOT FLOGGED YOU OR ATTACK YOU? PRAY MAKE U NO JAM!
I REST MY CASE.

quoteor=GOTVee post=103773181] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this man is a fake pastor. Do not believe in his fake doctrines of violent prayers cos the Bible admonished we true Christians to love and pray for our enemies. He's going to hell with that Gorimapa in otta sad[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by marttol: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=GOTVee post=103774231]

May
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by zionglory(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lighthammer:
many are mad but few are roaming...
Just leave him alone my brother eleribu eru Gambari
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by hopexter(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
The original man of God. Happy birthday sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by virgintunde(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=GOTVee post=103773181] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this man is a fake pastor. Do not believe in his fake doctrines of violent prayers cos the Bible admonished we true Christians to love and pray for our enemies. He's going to hell with that Gorimapa in otta
you first in the hell fire. stupid animal
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by youngmoney4me(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Congratulation Sir
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday Sir, more anointing in Jesus name
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

You omitted to add that they share the same birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.