Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) (36098 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Krismas(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
coolHappy Happy Birthday to a profound Man Of God! Dr D K Olukoya. Many more days on the earth. I just love ❤️ this man of God!

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this man is a fake pastor. Do not believe in his fake doctrines of violent prayers cos the Bible admonished we true Christians to love and pray for our enemies. He's going to hell with that Gorimapa in otta sad

The bolded shows that you are definitely not born again...

Good luck as you love witches and wizards while they suck your blood, eat your flesh and destroy your destiny...

Anyone who makes himself a spiritual enemy deserves to be treated the same way as demons and principalities...

Jesus said forgive them Father for they know not what they do.. witches and wizards know exactly what they are doing... Therefore they must be judged !

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

grin

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and will defend it against false cults and false religions but this love is so "Mount Zion".

What's with the 3kilometer type of hug. He is giving his own wife and the refusal to kiss his wife on the full lips grin is he shy grin

I hope this is not how he handles her in the other room because that is his Flesh of flesh and bone of bones and he should always do the needful with his wife.

1 Corinthians 7:5 NKJV — Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Does she look unhappy in any way Mind your business !
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

I am telling you.
I love the gospel of Jesus but Sir Olukoya is dry romantically.
grin
See the 3kilometer he is giving his own wife as if na Sister in the Lord.

Oga not everyone is comfortable with PDA...
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Watch how brainwashed slaves will come and attack you.
Ask those slaves
Did Jesus condemn the Romans crucifying him..NO
Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing.
MFM is totally against forgiving enemies.
If Jesus can forgive someone who killed him
Ordinary mfm prayer point is for Jesus to kill their enemies.
Do you think Jesus will answer such prayers.
But I don't blame them, they don't know the bible. They depend on their pastor to teach them about the bible. It's ignorance in a whole new level

MFM starts their prayers with "every power..."
If you are a witch or wizard or acquire spiritual weapons to fight a child of God then you are a power and that child of God has a legitimate right to self defence using his own spiritual weapons...
Enemies after the flesh can be forgiven... Enemies after the spirit must be resisted... "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood...'
Those that crucified Christ knew not what they were doing in that they didn't know Christ was truly the Son of God... Those who acquire satanic spiritual power to attack you definitely know what they are doing...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
General overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) Daniel Olukoya on Thursday clocked 64, Igbere TV reports.

His wife Folashade Olukoya is seen in the videos the couple posted to Instagram dressing him up.

The clergyman appeared shy in one of the videos as his wife could not contain her joy.

Mrs Olukoya captioned a video she posted to Instagram, “With my Best Friend.”

In the same post, she quoted Amos 3:3, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” accompanied by notable songs like ‘Trust and Obey’.

Olukoya founded MFM at a prayer meeting in his living room in 1989. The church now has branches in several countries.

As the main theologian of the church, he is assisted by assistant general overseers, helming specific departments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h5tJZ2DPzA?feature=share
Fireman! Congratulations to you Sir! Wishing you many more years of Celebration.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Does she look unhappy in any way Mind your business !

It's my business.

Can you move aside.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by EMAXIM(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday daddy
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this man is a fake pastor. Do not believe in his fake doctrines of violent prayers cos the Bible admonished we true Christians to love and pray for our enemies. He's going to hell with that Gorimapa in otta sad

May God redeem u

U nee Jesus

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by owoshuyi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
hmmm as a Christian, the bible also admonished you to condemn someone he's going to hell and cursing your fellow man

GOTVee:

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

It's my business.

Can you move aside.

Intermeddler you !
grin
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Gunayo(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Afodot0022:

You are a mumu man. I dont blame you as you have not experience life, incase you have, you wont open that your smelling gutter mouth to spill this rubbish. Incase your village people or powers from you father or mother house don show you pepe, you wont be saying love your enemies while you are on the verge of death. There principalities and powers that dont want to see you exist and its only the violent that can take it by force. No be me talk am, na bible talk am. So woke up from your spiritual slumber.
You don't need this long epistle to convince a demon incarnate who will soon claim to be the sent by the messiah just to derail many from the path of righteousness. Please channel it to people that needs it. Indeed we are in the end time.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Intermeddler you !
grin

Okay

Blabber you!
grin
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
HBD ma, I wish you long life and good health, Amen! cool
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

Okay

Blabber you!
grin

Nope... You are the one with the long epistle...
Regarding a matter that's absolutely not your business...

What's your business with how he handles her in the other room Show some respect and zip it !

angry angry angry
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by shevy45(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Die by fire
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Nope... You are the one with the long epistle...
Regarding a matter that's absolutely not your business...

What's your business with how he handles her in the other room Show some respect and zip it !

angry angry angry

It is my business.

Whether you like it or not.

You dey drink Panadol unto another person's headache. I know you are an MFM member so my harmless comment for you is looking like "disrespect" to Sir Olukoya but this is not the case.

All I am saying is that his PDA looks so dry.
Come and beat me in my house.

Don't you even see Sir Adeboye that is much older than him and how he PDAs with his wife. Sir Olukoya come dey do shy shy. You could tell his wife in this video at least wanted a Kiss from the numerous times she hugged him and he couldn't even grant her. Na woman she be. Let's not "religiouslize" everything. He was doing her like say na Mount Zion film dem dey act. He probably is a "fire-fire" with her in the other room because shy men like him can be fire vessel in the other room but all I am basically saying is that he should publicly display his affection to his wife that represents his flesh of flesh and bone of bone so other young Christian brothers who look up to him can also emulate. Let's forget this notion that because he is a Spiritual father that he knows all. If him no Sabi as per PDA. We will teach him too.
Let's kill this notion that only unrighteous relationship can PDA while righteous marriage like his will not be romantic. What are you now teaching our young married Christian brothers that romantic displays between a legally married Jesus sanctioned marriage is only restricted to the room?!! That our marriages are boring?!! That the world marriages know best how to pda their wives better that Generals of the gospel of Jesus Christ?!!

No na!!
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by CSTRR: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Ask those slaves
Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing. No
But I don't blame them, they don't know the bible. They depend on their pastor to teach them about the bible. It's ignorance in a whole new level
You have a poor knowledge of the Bible.

The bible said Jesus is made manifest that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Destruction is not a kind word.
Are you going to pray for those hardened witches in your village to accept Jesus Christ?
They are already far gone in wickedness.
They Will waste you if you slack with them.

Look at what apostle Paul did to a fellow Human being.

and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord? And now, indeed, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you shall be blind, not seeing the sun for a time.” And immediately a dark mist fell on him, and he went around seeking someone to lead him by the hand.

Acts 13:10-11

He did not forgive him,because that man was already far gone in wickedness and would not accepted the gospel anyway and would have remained a serious nuisance to the Gospel and the children of God.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

It is my business.

Whether you like it or not.

You dey drink Panadol unto another person's headache. I know you are an MFM member so my harmless comment for you is looking like "disrespect" to Sir Olukoya but this is not the case.

All I am saying is that his PDA looks so dry.
Come and beat me in my house.

Don't you even see Sir Adeboye that is much older than him and how he PDAs with his wife. Sir Olukoya come dey do shy shy. You could tell his wife in this video at least wanted a Kiss from the numerous times she hugged him and he couldn't even grant her. Na woman she be. Let's not "religiouslize" everything. He was doing her like say na Mount Zion film dem dey act. He probably is a "fire-fire" with her in the other room because shy men like him can be fire vessel in the other room but all I am basically saying is that he should publicly display his affection to his wife that represents his flesh of flesh and bone of bone so other young Christian brothers who look up to him can also emulate. Let's forget this notion that because he is a Spiritual father that he knows all. If him no Sabi as per PDA. We will teach him too.
Let's kill this notion that only unrighteous relationship can PDA while righteous marriage like his will not be romantic. What are you now teaching our young married Christian brothers that romantic displays between a legally married Jesus sanctioned marriage is only restricted to the room?!! That our marriages are boring?!! That the world marriages know best how to pda their wives better that Generals of the gospel of Jesus Christ?!!

No na!!

You expect someone who is not comfortable with PDA to all of a sudden change in order to please you
Look at the long epistle you've written again..
His wife always is happy and playful around him and he always says sweet things about her in public... Meaning they have a healthy "private life".. she dotes on him everytime.. their marriage is clearly happy in "every material respect"...
Mind your own business man.. their "other room" doesn't concern you at all !

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
sonofElElyon:

You expect someone who is not comfortable with PDA to all of a sudden change in order to please you
His wife always is happy and playful around him and he always says sweet things about her in public... Meaning they have a healthy "private life".. she dotes on him everytime.. their marriage is clearly happy in "every material respect"...

The video is in public view and I don't remember you handing me any commercial enterprise to mind for profit so I will mind this as long as this is in the public domain.

You can hit your head on the wall if you don't mind.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by wumi2017(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Halleluyah
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by sonofElElyon: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

The video is in public view and I don't remember you handing me any commercial enterprise to mind for profit so I will mind this as long as this is in the public domain.

You can hit your head on the wall if you don't mind.

So what happens in "their other room" is your business Just because a video of them is posted online How did your unbridled imagination stretch so far
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Prophet777: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
May your days be long true man of God...

Happy birthday to a great of man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by ofiko123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Happy birthday to daddy olukoya..
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
GOTVee:
YOU ARE BITTER BECAUSE OF THE LEVEL OF HAVOC THAT THE MEN OF GOD YOU MENTIONED HAVE CAUSED IN THE DARK KINGDOM YOU COME FROM.

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by farem: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
NewDelhi:
One of the few men of God who are true men of God. [s]Unlike the private jet hungry ones.
[/s]

When mfm acquires her jet for more evangelism purpose, you will get another inspiration from your dark SOURCE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Don't mind that over sabi.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Ask those slaves
Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing.
SHUT UP YOU SERPENT. YOUR DEMONIC NAME CLEARLY REVEALS YOUR IDENTITY. REPENT NOW AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVE OR PERISH IN HELL.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
sonofElElyon:

So what happens in "their other room" is your business Just because a video of them is posted online How did your unbridled imagination stretch so far

Blabber with the bridled imagination
Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by niyidenrele: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
GOTVee:

Wait till Witches and wizards kill you

And after
You have died
Which may be in sin

The witch or the wizard

Now gives their life to Jesus
Just before they died

You will understand better

And if I may ask you

Why did Jesus that says we should be praying for our enemies

Went into the temple with cane

And beat the hell out of the sellers

Why didn't he start praying to God
To drive them out of the temple ?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) by kennyade3h: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
GOTVee:
devil is adding more firewood to your place In hell. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Prince Explains Islam / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.