Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,579 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her (65877 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by ofiko123(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Inside life..
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by TDreAgro: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2021
thorpido:
So na the work wey dem give am be dat? Correctional officer wey dey subtract.

Hehehehehehehehehe Don't leave us �

Make Nairaland add voice note na so I go laff wella
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Fear women! Especially mallo women, 10k and you have a wife, I advise my Anambra and IMO people to go over there and buy wives, they will ship them in containers to make the packaging look good, you can buy for 10k and sell for 100k good profit.

Unlike our southern girls mallo babes are virgins with no diseases. cool
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by majorbravo: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Actually, it's a very very complicated case, the law forbids them from having sexual relations with inmates, the law is silent on relation with family of inmates, only if the court can establish the use of coerce/force in dating the woman, it will rule as two consenting adults

some things are morally wrong but legally there is no case to establish

even if you argue that the lady is married, all she will get is a divorce which she has already requested for, no court can jail a man for dating a woman when there is no force

What if he slept with her under pretence that he would facilitate the release of her husband?
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by almarthins(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
emmabest2000:
Ife na eme na Suleja

U be pervert. How many saw what I am seeing?
Re: AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her by DLSReigns: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Despicable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / My Cousin's Advances / Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.