Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money (86728 Views)

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) / The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / Obi Cubuna's Mum's Burial: Men 'Stone' Themselves With Money (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Cutestboy post=103780352][/quote]
The same way your mother is being used as "The-go-to-olosho" by Mc Oluomo boys whenever they feel the urge to knack and throwaway after engaging in binge drinking.

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by UncommonLogic: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Drug mules without a doubt. No one making legitimate honest money will be making public fool of themselves like these money miss road.
I can afford to do this should I choose to, so don't try that poverty trash with me.
I help many many people in Nigeria on daily basis but won't be caught in public displaying such nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by CapodeCapouti(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Childish angry
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Debra911(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jolomenas:
This is why I love northerners, they dont show off grin
and na them get the real money
Lies! I used to belief these , not until I came to North. There are some rich northerners but you can't compare them to the rich easterners. Again, the northerners are rich cos they're the ones in Nigeria government, they're enjoying what belongs to the minority groups in Nigeria. Most easterners are self made , they never depended on FG money, they've got businesses both home and abroad ,these guys are rich.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cutestboy:

You even sound more dumb.......... That doesn't move an inch shey u get........ I can't blame u like father like son that's how ur father started is miserable journey!.......... I feel like shooting u and end ur miserable life!
Next time learn to choose who you battle wisely.

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Next time learn to choose who you battle wisely.
Lolzzzzz...... Sorry dummy not even an inch
Am sorry for who gives birth to you...... What a waste of fertile!
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by aribisala0(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Drug mules without a doubt. No one making legitimate honest money will be making public fool of themselves like these money miss road.
I can afford to do this should I choose to, so don't try that poverty trash with me.
I help many many people in Nigeria on daily basis but won't be caught in public displaying such nonsense.

I think your statement is partly right. You showed weakness when you started talking about yourself. Your point is 100% valid whether you have money or not and actually that is irrelevant
Buhari commands over 12 million votes in the Norh not because of his wealth.
By Nigerian standard he is a poor man.
The bitter truth is we are looking at a race of people for whom money is God. It is shameful.
I wonder whether he is the only child of his mother or the first child and whether they have any other family. Surely the rest of his family would have little say if they have no money

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

In that your tiny brain filled with coconut water you think Obi Cubana is now a fraud?
May your level of poverty thinking not extend to your offsprings. Amin.
It's obvious you have been blinded by what glitters your mind and that is why you are not thinking brilliantly. Wisdom will make you distinguish the difference between a curse and true wealth and makes a person thread cautiously when he sees money.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by aribisala0(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
These are people Nigeria government starved decades ago, their parents properties confiscated and all the money they had in bank stolen and seized... Nigeria should be ashamed of themselves... I don't want to talk much but the picture below speaks alot of volume
Nobody seized any body's money. THat is a lie if you have evidence provide it/
Nobody starved anyone but Ojukwu who use you for propaganda. Do not bring that bullshit to this thread

Is this display something to be proud of? Something to beat your chest about as an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cutestboy:

If I were you I will disown my father for wasting his youth inside baba Ijebu and pool kiosk forecasting that particular number and 2 sure that will make him an imaginary billionaire while his mates were busy doing reasonable jobs. Alapa Stainless.
Come and shoot me and be shot dead! Idiot.

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Jolomenas: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Debra911:

Lies! I used to belief these , not until I came to North. There are some rich northerners but you can't compare them to the rich easterners. Again, the northerners are rich cos they're the ones in Nigeria government, they're enjoying what belongs to the minority groups in Nigeria. Most easterners are self made , they never depended on FG money, they've got businesses both home and abroad ,these guys are rich.
Dangote,Dantata,BUA,chanchangi,Azman,indimis and many more
Are all northerners.
See I know alot of northerners that didn’t even go to school and made their fortunes through trade.
You won’t know there are extremely wealthy hausa people because they don’t show off.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ShadowCracker(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
aribisala0:
You cannot buy class
One even wonder if they are actually mourning or they are celebrating the death. shocked
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
aribisala0:
Nobody seized any body's money. THat is a lie if you have evidence provide it/
Nobody starved anyone but Ojukwu who use you for propaganda. Do not bring that bullshit to this thread

Is this display something to be proud of? Something to beat your chest about as an achievement?
and why are you afraid of them leaving u In Nigeria
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by aribisala0(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and why are you afraid of them leaving u In Nigeria
Do I know your mother from anywhere? How do you know what I am afraid of ? Talk like an adult with some part of your brain working

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

It's obvious you have been blinded by what glitters your mind and that is why you are not thinking brilliantly. Wisdom will make you distinguish the difference between a curse and true wealth and makes a person thread cautiously when he sees money.
Is it your concern with how one chooses to spend his or her money?
You should also follow those people that are signing petition against Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos not to return from space since he has decided to spend his fortune flying to space.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by wumi2017(f): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oluwa o
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cutestboy:

You're in sifia pains right now.
As Edo nor be Lagos, so you and I no be mate.

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Psalmistproject: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
htdot:
And they cant even do the road leading to their hometown.. igbo people with show off..
Imagine your elder is to manage the family's resources and provide for all members of the family. He left you people suffering even though you people have the power to kick him out you people hopelessly left him. Then one of you left home and became successful, Maybe helping a few to stand, a neighbor who is knowledgeable with the history of the family then say's the successful child should take over the responsibility of the eldest son who have embezzled the family's resources on his own personal account. Any right thinking person should be pressing the eldest son to do the right thing or charge the members of the family to stand for their right.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Safemoon: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Nnamdi Kalu Watching Igbo Boys Throwing Away His Bail Money On The Floor, Like it's Nothing

Funny duds what we have in abundance in Igbo land is human resources and cash .so chill oh.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Debra911(f): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jolomenas:

Are all northerners.
See I know alot of northerners that didn’t even go to school and made their fortunes through trade.
You won’t know there are extremely wealthy hausa people because they don’t show off.
A Northerner can successfully make it in Nigeria cos the environment and government favours them. For example, Dangote has spaghetti, cement , flour , noodles... He has the monopoly. Now it's 'BUA' they want to raise like Dangote. In Kano, Jigawa , Bauchi BUA spagehetti is what they eat. If na Igbo man get these businesses, them go frustrate am , look at Innoson motors. It's only in North ,you'll see a secondary school students getting an average salary of 30k while the ones that finished with ND and Diploma get a job with salary worth 80k & above. So I'm not surprised if these names you called are illiterate and rich. The Norh is in charge of Nigerian politics more reasons many Easterners left the country and making it big outside the country. The rich Hausa show off amongst themselves abeg, I don't want to start saying some stuffs I don't want to cause any controversy. I've lived North, so you can't tell me some stuff, Na only ppl wey never go North u go tell that one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

If I were you I will disown my father for wasting his youth inside baba Ijebu and pool kiosk forecasting that particular number and 2 sure that will make him an imaginary billionaire while his mates were busy doing reasonable jobs. Alapa Stainless.
Come and shoot me and be shot dead! Idiot.

Even as ur handle DOGFATHER.............. You don't have anything to offer to the universe
Damn................. Useless retarded boy blurry future ahead of u.......... No wonder DOGFATHER indeed................. son of a bitch
Omo lafe........ Alaye baje la bi.
Quote me again Dog!
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by donforeign: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
temitope27:
Obi is a ritualist
Use your siblings n see if e go work
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Goldbw122(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
Money miss road
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by kyuniii(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
And they say there is no money on ground.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by CheedyJ(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This life nor balance
And he nor go fit balance again
You get money na lol
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

You're in sifia pains right now.
As Edo nor be Lagos, so you and I no be mate.
H
Lolzzzzz...... Hang transformer........ Since ur life is really useless and worthless...... DOGFATHER indeed!
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by ShadowCracker(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
IprintMONEY:
idiot, she lived a fulfilled life, her husband was not an armed robber like ur father, her children are not pick pockets like u. she died happily so no need to mourn . useless miscreant angry angry
[/s]
Nairalander with a reasonable comment should step foward, this right here is purely bunkum.
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by BonPatrick(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
God bless you only a fool will believe that money is legit
temitope27:
Obi is a ritualist
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by Bundaweber: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jolomenas:

Are all northerners.

mai deribe, funtua, el rufai uncle, that forme abacha major step father. forget am northerners get money but them nor dey obscene with am
Re: Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money by dazzlingd(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Irresponsible men.

I don't envy them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.