Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) (52326 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / Public Universities Should Send Social Science Students Back Home - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by ZUKKYY(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
lazkizz:
Obi cubana's mums Burial Loading .......98%

Pls how much is Andrew liver salt, Alabukun and Panadol Extra incase Headache catch me because of too much chewing of meats

Should i go with toothpick ?
. grin grin grin No go with Broomstick.
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by SonofGod231: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin Another 15yrs will make it exactly 35yrs since I left High School, Don't want to ever go back there though.

1 Like

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by Alexandersantos(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Did they actually sew the school uniform or it was given to them by the school authority.....
Rubbish upon nonsense

1 Like

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by SonofGod231: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
lazkizz:

Pls how much is Andrew liver salt, Alabukun and Panadol Extra incase Headache catch me because of too much chewing of meats

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by legendsilver(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
lazkizz:

Money come
Mama die
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by venabili: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
God, its been 17years already!!!
I still remember the anthem though. LAGRAMS
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Lovely!

E dey hard for many to show up.

May God give us all that is required to show up boldly whenever such call is made.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by youngmoney4me(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmmm Nigeria
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by Agnessia: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
NIce
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nice one this always bring old memories back

1 Like

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by dake40(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yakhi84:
I still don't understand why we do this in this country? Isn't boredom or too much time in our hands?

It happens everywhere in the world

you grow older, you will understand
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by balingaonline(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yankee101:
When you still live near where you grew up...
Distance is not barrier, some of them will come all the way from abroa. my love for my Alma mater is in another level especially my primary school, Apostolic Primary school, Ayetoro, I will one day by the grace of God do something tangible there.

1 Like

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by antiterrorism(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
lazkizz:

Too much donations... I will never be poor.
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by Oracleforce: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
the school still wears a brown roof look...none of the old students is financially bouyant enough to fix the look of the school. poverty-stricken people.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kaybee9033:
Which kind mumu thing be this undecided

Yoruba and nonsense are
Or deh
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by tolaade1960: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
I hope they had contributed to the school development. Congratulations to them. That was when I started primary school.
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by Elliotwaveforec: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oracleforce:
the school still wears a brown roof look...none of the old students is financially bouyant enough to fix the look of the school. poverty-stricken people.

The brown roof says a lot about the financial status of the old students. Economy not smiling for them.

1 Like

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by Gravity56: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yankee101:
When you still live near where you grew up...

Please Explain biko
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by bab22: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
lazkizz:

Awoof dey purge belle oo.
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by Gravity56: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
I know some of them go dey bleep each other before irrespective of marital status
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
lazkizz:

Go with tree
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Good.

Meanwhile, I saw how our Eastern brothers are spending money lavishly in Obi Cubana mum's funeral, how come IPOB miscreants couldn't see there's money in the Zoo? Instead they complain like the Zoo is the worst place to live in..This Zoo is indeed the most blessed Zoo in the world.

Receive sense, thank you

1 Like

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by harmony75: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wow beautiful memories remembering good old childhood days ❤

1 Like

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by subcbouy: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Backwardness is real lol
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by slowice(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
My own is that I'm tired of Nigeria...... Who get spare visa abeg I want to leave ASAP. I also promise to be of good behavior. Thank u
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by ElValiente(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
micronut:
Offa Grammar School is one of the old great schools in Kwara State Nigeria and has produced lots of graduates that have occupied many fields of human endeavours. There are tons in the Academics as Professors, some in Judiciary as Judges, many in Business, Politics among others.

It is in the spirit of giving back and remembering a great citadel of knowledge of a tree that had produced many fruits and seeds that the old students went back to reunite by taking out a day to be a student again, which is a great message to the current pupils that there is always life after school.

The Old Students converged at the School Assembly ground to join present students to reminisces the old memories.

They are 1986 set and many of them are in their 50's and it's obvious as many can no longer remember the old school songs again.

Do I blame them? I left High School 18yrs ago and I doubt if I can remember my school anthem correctly again. Smiles grin.

Can you still remember many of your high school assembly songs?

Watch them trying to conduct themselves in this video here. Very funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpUJvdRtZBA

© OmoElublog

See that man even dey press phone. Who born you in the presence of principal. Omo how time flies.
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Receive sense, thank you

Bring ya head...

Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by Ndipe(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
I love attending reunions.
Re: Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's fun to watch....was just smiling cheesy..... the memories would be priceless.
Some who were considered *block heads*.... May even be the richest now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students / 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.