Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs (26953 Views)

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / 55 Best Paying Companies In Nigeria - Pls Include The One You Think We Omitted / Full Access To Online Paying Jobs 100% | Not For Lazy Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
flexyrule:
Chief, an average lawyer is a broke ass. Leave all these names you're mentioning. 95% of law graduates won't go anywhere near these names, even their children sef have diversified.

Law is a poverty striken profession. Same with medicine (apart from the business minded ones that own a private facility)

Please don't mention me again abeg, I no get strength to argue.
Medicine? I don't think so. If law has gone to the dogs medicine hasn't

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by SeunOshewaWife(f): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:
Hmm naija don finish I earn 5 m monthly doing iT jobs here in Canada minus expenses I save roughly 2.9 m monthly, that's just about 4 to 6 hrs jobs per day. If any body wants to join me here I can sponsor you to come on loan all expenses on me, but you will pay back with 20 percent interest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Richdee1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Babafash:
Someone earning 150k per month in some places in 9ja is better than you because the bills u pay in abroad per month is sometimes almost equal to your earning

cc: ednut1
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Babafash(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Pnutbota:

Haba....no na.....you can't even compare the quality of life they live. Food alone is so expensive here in naija plus other bills
That's why i said in some places in 9ja. My uncle in the united state told me his rent per month when converted to naira is 1.2million not to talk of other bills he pays
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by flexyrule(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
NewSoul:

Medicine? I don't think so. If law has gone to the dogs medicine hasn't
Ok. Medicine is very very lucrative.
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Mixedfruit: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:
Hmm naija don finish I earn 5 m monthly doing iT jobs here in Canada minus expenses I save roughly 2.9 m monthly, that's just about 4 to 6 hrs jobs per day. If any body wants to join me here I can sponsor you to come on loan all expenses on me, but you will pay back with 20 percent interest.
Emmypure Nwokeoma please I'm interested o oooh
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
You dont need qualifications or education to be an IPOB miscreant. If are able to make enough noise, abuse everybody and show enough hatred, one day you too can wear Fendi!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by EBUBECHISOM(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:

I'm interested in this Sir.
I would gladly pay the required 20%. Thank you...
0-7-0-3-2-3-6-zero-nine-zero-one
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by metrosexual: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
This list is highly inaccurate and not updated.
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Yeezus998(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:
chairman I’m in. You no fit regret
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by effico(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:
Guy, I'm interested abeg. Here is my WhatsApp number 08100146986
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Asadujames202(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Babafash:
Someone earning 150k per month in some places in 9ja is better than you because the bills u pay abroad per month is sometimes almost equal to your earning

Breathing fresh, clean air
Above all, living in a sane society beats all

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Agbebakun22: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:

It's possible once you have papers and good track record

Okay thank you. I'm curious to know what you mean by the word "papers". I'm an undergraduate in one of the Nigeria tertiary institution. I'm considering relocating after sch. I want to know the estimated budget for visa and traveling expenses. Thank you as I'm patiently waiting for your feedback

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by ebig21(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:
I'm in. this is my number 081..42..0..69.152
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Asadujames202(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Skynet45:

Bro lawyers are rich stop hating. Falana, age babalola, olanipekun are worth billions. Even osinbanjo had a million dollars in law before he joined politics

That's barely up to 12% out of 100%

In every 100 lawyers
Only about 7 are successful

Law issa shitty profession

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Skillsnigeria: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by kokoboy4life(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:

Hello sir, I am interested in your offer, how can I contact you.
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by TheFalcons: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nigerians Never learn.

The guy offering to sponsor people to wherever is only trolling or trying to gather your info for a local scam.

Don't be too eager to show your desperation to those who are in worse situation than you are.

If an offer is too good to be true, it usually is.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Arabaincubus: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Emmypure Nwokeoma please I'm interested o oooh
your guy don suffer for here oooh

+

2.......There is also organ harvest. Ensure to mark your preferences.
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by tunashg: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
We shall all make it by his grace

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by LightUpWithKemi: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yahoo nko?

In other news, I need massive support of esteemed Nairalanders to grow my channel. Kindly subscribe and watch interesting clips (link in my signature). Thank you.

Barka de Salla in advance to all Moslem faithfuls.
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by cooltola(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
with the way the country is heading to, I do not blame anyone who is thinking of leaving Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by smartNerd: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by abbatoir(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
illicit:
In no particular order

Politics

Banditry and Kidnapping

Fraud

Prostitution

Millitancy

Guy.. you dey street

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by dejonathan(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:
Am interested bro
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by MJlee31(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:
Pls I want to come and join..
No problem about the returns
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by SmartyPants(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Emmypure post=103867363][/quote]

I'll tell you for a fact that there really law firms in Nigeria that do business in the billions of naira in annual turnover.

Law is still one of the best paying fields. The issue is that most lawyers will never get to that level.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by Konquest: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by donrolex(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Divers nko?
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by damoceile: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emmypure:

Baba Can I send you a pm?

Though I don't have an IT background but I'm up for any menial job in any part of Europe and even if nah Dubai I no mind.
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by optimusprime2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Politics...
In Nigeria that job pays handsomely...
Re: Nigeria's Best-paying Jobs by awoo47: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
OfficialSam:

Do you know how much a maritime lawyer earns? Law is very versatile and you can earn in six figures monthly. Some lawyers earn more than surgeons.
No profession no get highly paid ppl
It's just depends on the slots available...
Lawyer plenty lyk water nd thousands are added every yr
So chances of becoming maritime sef gaan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help Eeeeee / 5 Reasons Why Online Job Search Is A Waste Of Time / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.