Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Help! Pussy Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Pussy Odour (624 Views)

Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Pussy Odour by phranco(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pls doctors in the house, I have a female friend in her early 20's that use to have this foul smell from her pussy when we have sex. I like the gal and I want to help her get rid of the smell, even if its the only thing I will help her with. She is not wild yet, and very homely. I don't know whether its infection or she is not having proper pussy hygiene .
Pls note she is not my gf, just a gal that I have sex with once a while , and I wish to help her get rid of it. Pls I need medical advice or solution to this ailment.
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by TUANKU(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Drop her number i have a permanent solution for her cheesy
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by Zaxbash1: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
actice good hygiene. Bathe the area between your legs. ...
Use only exterior deodorizing products. ...
Change your underwear. ...
Consider a pH product. ...
Essential oils. ...
Soak in vinegar. ...
Prescription treatments.

1 Like

Re: Help! Pussy Odour by chukwuibuipob: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
lipsrsealed yuk sad shocked.Odourful pusi sad
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by arkonpoint: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Infection I say. Poor hygiene leads to bacteria growth.

1 Like

Re: Help! Pussy Odour by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
why are you being a novice just give her mouth action and the thing go clear.
And remember it pays to be a hero cool

1 Like

Re: Help! Pussy Odour by NobleSeed(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
hope she is also willing to help herself too?
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
phranco:
Pls doctors in the house, I have a female friend in her early 20's that use to have this foul smell from her pussy when we have sex. I like the gal and I want to help her get rid of the smell, even if its the only thing I will help her with. She is not wild yet, and very homely. I don't know whether its infection or she is not having proper pussy hygiene .
Pls note she is not my gf, just a gal that I have sex with once a while , and I wish to help her get rid of it. Pls I need medical advice or solution to this ailment.

Imagine... She's not your girl friend and and she's allowing you to sleep with her yet you claimed she's not wild?

What decent girl would allow a random man to be sleeping with her?
What you don't know is, for her to allow you, clearly shows she's not reserved and will be allowing anybody that crosses her path.

Now, What does that tell you about her condition? STDs.

SMH.

Just take her to the hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. That's a sign of infection.
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by phranco(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Imagine... She's not your girl friend and and she's allowing you to sleep with her yet you claimed she's not wild?

What decent girl would allow a random man to be sleeping with her?
What you don't know is, for her to allow you, clearly shows she's not reserved and will be allowing anybody that crosses her path.

Now, What does that tell you about her condition? STDs.

SMH.

Just take her to the hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. That's a sign of infection.

Well, In her mind we are in relationship but I know I'm not dating her, I have a serious date which she doesn't know about. I just want to help her solve that problem. And how can I politely let her know about her ailment/infection without offending or making her feel bad.
Remember she is your fellow lady and you are once a novice, so don't sound rude to her
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by phranco(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Zaxbash1:
actice good hygiene. Bathe the area between your legs. ...
Use only exterior deodorizing products. ...
Change your underwear. ...
Consider a pH product. ...
Essential oils. ...
Soak in vinegar. ...
Prescription treatments.

Thanks for ur advice
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2021
phranco:

Well, In her mind we are in relationship but I know I'm not dating her, I have a serious date which she doesn't know about. I just want to help her solve that problem. And how can I politely let her know about her ailment/infection without offending or making her feel bad.
Remember she is your fellow lady and you are once a novice, so don't sound rude to her
na so person go dey wire your serious date for side without your knowledge too. Just imagine the nonsense
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by phranco(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
na so person go dey wire your serious date for side without your knowledge too. Just imagine the nonsense

E no mean boss, she wasn't a virgin when I met her, which simply means another man was wiring her b4. Life no balance bro, your girlfriend that you didn't met a virgin was another mans ex.
Re: Help! Pussy Odour by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2021
phranco:

E no mean boss, she wasn't a virgin when I met her, which simply means another man was wiring her b4. Life no balance bro, your girlfriend that you didn't met a virgin was another mans ex.
E good as you self say e no mean because another guy dey wire your main babe

(1) (Reply)

How To Select Your Next Pair Of Work Shoes? / Do You Get Promoted After Competing Pharmacy Residency. / Health Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.