Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths (1938 Views)

Roman Catholic Is The Only One True Church, The Rest Are Ministry. / Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Then the one trying to correct must PRESENT the group PRACTICALLY APPLYING what he's saying so that everyone can see how things ought to be done.

In the absence of that arguments and counter arguments will simply begin! smiley
Go back through the MARK OF IDENTIFICATION you will see the true church where I belong.
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Like I told you earlier, The church that Christ built is operating basically on the tenets of LOVE AS IN 1 Corinthians 13:1-7.
We do not boast, we do not show what we do. But God is working with us as in the days of the Apostles.

Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
1Timothy 4:13-16

Jesus said:

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith, shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot, be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:13-16

We are not the ones making noice because you can't even hear a sound in the next building to our Kingdom Halls {Matthew 12:19} and we don't publish anything on the media but throughout the earth people know JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and our sound doctrines! smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Go back through the MARK OF IDENTIFICATION you will see the true church where I belong.

I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
5. NAMES FOR ITS MEMBERS
Members of the true church wore the name "Christian" (Acts 11:26(. King Agrippa knew of this name (Acts 26:28), and the first century church was admonished not to suffer any other name than the name "Christian" (I Peter 4:16). This name was the fulfillment of the prophecy that worshipers of God would "be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord will name" (Isaiah 62:2), when the Gentiles would see the righteousness of God. Along with this name, the Bible also recorded that members of the true church were known by several distinctive and significant names, among which are:

a. Disciples (Acts 20:7);
b. Saints (I Corinthians 1:2);
c. Beloved of God (Romans 1:7);
d. Brethren (I Corinthians 15:6);
e. Sons of God (Romans 8:14);
f. Children of God (I John 3:1);
g. Heirs of God (Romans 8:7); and finally,
h. Royal priesthood or priests (I Peter 2:9).

Members of the church were not called;
~Baptists,
~Methodists,
~Anglicans,
~Catholics,
~Lutherans,
~Pentecostals,
~Jehovah's Witnesses and many religious hyphenated names

The Bible declares, "nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12)

Even the Roman Catholic was established in 606 A.D.
WHAT ABOUT THE WATCHTOWER?
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
1Timothy 4:13-16

Jesus said:

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith, shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot, be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:13-16

We are not the ones making noice because you can't even hear a sound in the next building to our Kingdom Halls {Matthew 12:19} and we don't publish anything on the media but throughout the earth people know JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and our sound doctrines! smiley

While the true church strives to do their responsibilities, the ANGEL OF DARKNESS WHO TRANSFORMED INTO THE ANGEL OF LIGHT IS ALSO waging war in many of the DENOMINATIONS HE HAS ESTABLISHED
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Read the article again
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Read the article again
I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Just mention the name of your church that's all! smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
PARACLETOS:

While the true church strives to do their responsibilities, the ANGEL OF DARKNESS WHO TRANSFORMED INTO THE ANGEL OF LIGHT IS ALSO waging war in many of the DENOMINATIONS HE HAS ESTABLISHED

That's exactly what all churches are saying!

So if you can't mention the name of your church then it's one of those under the angel of darkness to others just as you too view them! smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Just mention the name of your church that's all! smiley

The essence of the article was for all readers to have a sober reflection on their different denominations. Discover the true church by themselves and make necessary decisions. So if I tell you that now, the essence is defeated.
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
PARACLETOS:

The essence of the article was for all readers to have a sober reflection on their different denominations. Discover the true church by themselves and make necessary decisions. So if I tell you that now, the essence is defeated.

Good!

I'm worshiping with the one and only Organization of the true God ~
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

And i'm not here to disrupt your thread so you can continue teaching your audience! smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

And i'm not here to disrupt your thread so you can continue teaching your audience! smiley

You mean THE WATCHTOWER WITNESSES
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

~Baptists,
~Methodists,
~Anglicans,
~Catholics,
~Lutherans,
~Pentecostals,
~Jehovah's Witnesses
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Your PERSONAL opinion! smiley

PARACLETOS:

~Baptists,
~Methodists,
~Anglicans,
~Catholics,
~Lutherans,
~Pentecostals,
~Jehovah's Witnesses
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
That's how you choose to call us! smiley

PARACLETOS:

You mean THE WATCHTOWER WITNESSES
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's how you choose to call us! smiley

But that's the foundation of your organization
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your PERSONAL opinion! smiley

No not my opinion.
PARACLETOS:

~Baptists,
~Methodists,
~Anglicans,
~Catholics,
~Lutherans,
~Pentecostals,
~Jehovah's Witnesses

It's Biblical

PARACLETOS:

5. NAMES FOR ITS MEMBERS
Members of the true church wore the name "Christian" (Acts 11:26(. King Agrippa knew of this name (Acts 26:28), and the first century church was admonished not to suffer any other name than the name "Christian" (I Peter 4:16). This name was the fulfillment of the prophecy that worshipers of God would "be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord will name" (Isaiah 62:2), when the Gentiles would see the righteousness of God. Along with this name, the Bible also recorded that members of the true church were known by several distinctive and significant names, among which are:

a. Disciples (Acts 20:7);
b. Saints (I Corinthians 1:2);
c. Beloved of God (Romans 1:7);
d. Brethren (I Corinthians 15:6);
e. Sons of God (Romans 8:14);
f. Children of God (I John 3:1);
g. Heirs of God (Romans 8:7); and finally,
h. Royal priesthood or priests (I Peter 2:9).

~Baptists,
~Methodists,
~Anglicans,
~Catholics,
~Lutherans,
~Pentecostals,
~Jehovah's Witnesses and many religious hyphenated names

The Bible declares, "nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12)

Even the Roman Catholic was established in 606 A.D.
WHAT ABOUT THE WATCHTOWER?
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

WHO IS A WITNESS ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?

The Apostles were Jesus's eye Witnesses
Acts. 10:38-39
38. how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
39. And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem, whom they killed by hanging on a tree

Therefore to be a Witness, you MUST have been the first to;
Observed
Seen
Felt
Witness
Touched

And NOT being;
Told
Narrated to
Discussed with
Informed
Etc.

Some scriptural examples of TRUE Eye WITNESSES WERE;
1. Jehovah
2. Christ
3. Moses
4. Children of Israel
5. Apostles

So WHEN did either RUSSEL OR RUTHERFORD, OR WATCHTOWER OR YOU AND THE REST OF YOU ACTUALLY "SAW" "FELT" "TOUCHED" "OBSERVED" "WITNESSED" when JEHOVAH GOD CREATED the world or made anything or wrought miracles, or performe wonders as in the days of the children of Israel?
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15am On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

But that's the foundation of your organization
You don't know the meaning of foundation!

When any religion is making research on what is recorded in the Bible then the foundation of such a religion is not what it's called, where it began, who started it but where the doctrine comes from!

If you call the Organization Watchtower it does not matter what you call us or what you feel about us but what we believe!

For instance the foundation of the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis is Jerusalem but do they believe in the Cornerstone of the New Covenant?
That's where you err greatly my friend! smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When any religion is making research on what is recorded in the Bible then the foundation of such a religion is not what it's called, where it began, who started it but where the doctrine comes from!

If you call the Organization Watchtower it does not matter what you call us or what you feel about us but what we believe!

For instance the foundation of the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis is Jerusalem but do they believe in the Cornerstone of the New Covenant?

The foundation of the true church is Jesus and the prophetic place of establishment was at Jerusalem.

But that of the witnesses is Russell and Rutherford at America... Founder = wrong. Place of establishment = wrong!
That's the error of the witnesses

1 Like

Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

38. how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
39. And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem, whom they killed by hanging on a tree

Observed
Seen
Felt
Witness
Touched

And NOT being;
Told
Narrated to
Discussed with
Informed
Etc.

1. Jehovah
2. Christ
3. Moses
4. Children of Israel
5. Apostles

So WHEN did either RUSSEL OR RUTHERFORD, OR WATCHTOWER OR YOU AND THE REST OF YOU ACTUALLY "SAW" "FELT" "TOUCHED" "OBSERVED" "WITNESSED" when JEHOVAH GOD CREATED the world or made anything or wrought miracles, or performe wonders as in the days of the children of Israel?

Therefore based on the aforementioned facts, ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO BE A JEHOVAH'S WITNESSE?
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Not just anybody...

CHRIST THE ONLY FOUNDATION
(Isaiah 28:14-22; 1 Peter 2:4-12)

10According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is

The foundation was laid in Jerusalem, if any man lay another and build, claiming to be the same, its a LIE!

MaxInDHouse:

Read your scriptures and call Bible terms the Bible way!
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Observed
Seen
Felt
Witness
Touched

And NOT being;
Told
Narrated to
Discussed with
Informed
Etc.

1. Jehovah
2. Christ
3. Moses
4. Children of Israel
5. Apostles

Observed
Seen
Felt
Witness
Touched

And NOT being;
Told
Narrated to
Discussed with
Informed
Etc.

1. Jehovah
2. Christ
3. Moses
4. Children of Israel
5. Apostles

*APOSTLES CHOSE A REPLACEMENT FOR JUDAS....

Read the conditions and who were deemed fit as a WITNESSE TO CHRIST

Acts. 1:21-23
21. Therefore it is necessary to choose one of the men who have been with us the whole time the Lord Jesus was living among us,
22. beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of his resurrection.”

23. So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias... "

*PAUL ON HIS WAY TO DAMASCUS WAS MET BY JESUS WHO MADE HIM BECOME HIS EYE WITNESS

Acts. 26 :15-16
Who are you, Lord?’

“ ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the Lord replied.
16‘Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me.

PARACLETOS:

PAUL ON HIS WAY TO DAMASCUS WAS MET BY JESUS WHO MADE HIM BECOME HIS EYE WITNESS

Who are you, Lord?’

16‘Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me.

Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

APOSTLES CHOSE A REPLACEMENT FOR JUDAS....

Read the conditions and who were deemed fit as a WITNESSE TO CHRIST

Acts. 1:21-23
21. Therefore it is necessary to choose one of the men who have been with us the whole time the Lord Jesus was living among us,
22. beginning from John’s baptism to the time when Jesus was taken up from us. For one of these must become a witness with us of his resurrection.”

23. So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias... "

PAUL ON HIS WAY TO DAMASCUS WAS MET BY JESUS WHO MADE HIM BECOME HIS EYE WITNESS

Who are you, Lord?’

Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

The foundation of the true church is Jesus and the prophetic place of establishment was at Jerusalem.

But that of the witnesses is Russell and Rutherford at America... Founder = wrong. Place of establishment = wrong!
That's the error of the witnesses

You're very very funny! cheesy

Well let me tell you the history of pure worship Our Heritage! Isaiah 54:17

When God decided to set this foundation was the time He called Abraham out of Ur, from that time whoever is related to Abraham either through birth or faith has become part of the family of pure worship so all people started referring to themselves as Abrahamic faith. Then Abraham had 8 sons the first is Ishmael Abraham concluded that God will establish pure worship with this first child but God told him
NO! My Covenant will be established with a legitimate child! Genesis 17:18-21

Later Isaac had twin (Esau and Jacob) God established that Covenant with Jacob because Esau despised it!

That's how Jacob's children (Israelites) became God's people and the covenant He established with that nation. But later this nation of 12 tribes broke into two ten tribes in the Northern side and two in the South. The ten tribes were called Samaritans while the two were called Jews. There was a contention on who has the covenant now because God will never establish his covenant with two nations, Jesus confirmed to a Samaritan woman who demanded to know that the covenant of God remains with the Jews! John 4:20-22
That's how people from all nations recognized Jews as God's people fencing out Samaritans even though they are also Jacob's descendants. God promised that the New Covenant spoken through the mouth of Moses {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} will be established in Jerusalem with great signs from heaven {Joel 2:28-30} so when Jesus appeared the Jews rejected him but to only those who believe in him God will establish the New Covenant {John 1:11-12} so at Pentecost in Jerusalem God fulfilled His promise when Holy Spirit baptized 120 Jews {Act 2:1-5} Peter reminded the Jews who witnessed that event what God promised their forefathers that the Jews speaking in tongues that day has been chosen as beneficiaries of that New Covenant! Act 2:16-18
That was how whoever joins that group becomes part and parcel of the New Covenant and they are called The New Jerusalem or The Israel of God" {Galatians 6:16} Apostle Paul explained to his Jewish brothers in Christ that God is no more dealing with natural Jews but whoever comes into Christ God will adopt as a descendant of Abraham {Romans 2:28-29} just as Jesus forewarned the natural Jews that God can raise children for our father Abraham from stones! Matthew 3:9

At last Jerusalem was destroyed in 66ce and all the Jews (including Christians) scattered around the inhabited earth. The Jews continued to persecute the Christians until the Roman Emperor Constantine initiated a religion that Incorporated both Roman pagan customs and Apostate Christian doctrines as one leading to the birth of Roman Catholic Church. That's how true Christianity was lost.

The Catholic Church (AntiChrist) began forcing it's doctrines throughout the earth so there was no freedom of worship not until America declared FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP. That's when Jesus returned to restructure his lost group. When Jesus returned in the year 1914 there was no group practicing Christianity as he left it back then in the first century! Luke 18:8

So he began correcting the one and only group that was ever prepared to make amendments in their doctrines. They're known then as "International Bible Students" Jesus started correcting all their wrong views until 1919 when he ordered them to go back to his former arrangement which is preaching and teaching from house to house.

This group continued doing this zealously and industriously for another 12 years then JEHOVAH noticed that they're ready to be His people that's when He began calling us by another name {Isaiah 65:15} right from 1931 and we started bearing the name Jehovah chose:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

So this are the names our people has been called in times past!
© Abraham's descendants
© Jacob's Children or Israelites
© Jews
© Christians
And finally "Jehovah's Witnesses" Hebrews 11:4-12:1

That's our history! smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When God decided to set this foundation was the time He called Abraham out of Ur, from that time whoever is related to Abraham either through birth or faith has become part of the family of pure worship so all people started referring to themselves as Abrahamic faith. Then Abraham had 8 sons the first is Ishmael Abraham concluded that God will establish pure worship with this first child but God told him

Later Isaac had twin (Esau and Jacob) God established that Covenant with Jacob because Esau despised it!

That's how Jacob's children (Israelites) became God's people and the covenant He established with that nation. But later this nation of 12 tribes broke into two ten tribes in the Northern side and two in the South. The ten tribes were called Samaritans while the two were called Jews. There was a contention on who has the covenant now because God will never establish his covenant with two nations, Jesus confirmed to a Samaritan woman who demanded to know that the covenant of God remains with the Jews! John 4:20-22
That's how people from all nations recognized Jews as God's people fencing out Samaritans even though they are also Jacob's descendants. God promised that the New Covenant spoken through the mouth of Moses {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} will be established in Jerusalem with great signs from heaven {Joel 2:28-30} so when Jesus appeared the Jews rejected him but to only those who believe in him God will establish the New Covenant {John 1:11-12} so at Pentecost in Jerusalem God fulfilled His promise when Holy Spirit baptized 120 Jews {Act 2:1-5} Peter reminded the Jews who witnessed that event what God promised their forefathers that the Jews speaking in tongues that day has been chosen as beneficiaries of that New Covenant! Act 2:16-18
That was how whoever joins that group becomes part and parcel of the New Covenant and they are called The New Jerusalem or The Israel of God" {Galatians 6:16} Apostle Paul explained to his Jewish brothers in Christ that God is no more dealing with natural Jews but whoever comes into Christ God will adopt as a descendant of Abraham {Romans 2:28-29} just as Jesus forewarned the natural Jews that God can raise children for our father Abraham from stones! Matthew 3:9

At last Jerusalem was destroyed in 66ce and all the Jews (including Christians) scattered around the inhabited earth. The Jews continued to persecute the Christians until the Roman Emperor Constantine initiated a religion that Incorporated both Roman pagan customs and Apostate Christian doctrines as one leading to the birth of Roman Catholic Church. That's how true Christianity was lost.

The Catholic Church (AntiChrist) began forcing it's doctrines throughout the earth so there was no freedom of worship not until America declared FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP. That's when Jesus returned to restructure his lost group. When Jesus returned in the year 1914 there was no group practicing Christianity as he left it back then in the first century! Luke 18:8

So he began correcting the one and only group that was ever prepared to make amendments in their doctrines. They're known then as "International Bible Students" Jesus started correcting all their wrong views until 1919 when he ordered them to go back to his former arrangement which is preaching and teaching from house to house.

This group continued doing this zealously and industriously for another 12 years then JEHOVAH noticed that they're ready to be His people that's when He began calling us by another name {Isaiah 65:15} right from 1931 and we started bearing the name Jehovah chose:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

© Abraham's descendants
© Jews
© Christians

grin grin grin grin
I can't laugh oooo
The WatchTower is known for its notorious editing of their publication for years. Well, when lies is faced with pure truth, the outcome is always editing and deletion and denouncing and denial.
grin grin grin grin @ the highlighted... Is that all is currently left of the edited work of WatchTower? cheesy
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

© Abraham's descendants
© Jews
© Christians

A GUIDE TO FIND THE TRUE CHURCH

A Guide To The Old Paths
The world is religiously sick in that one does not know which way to follow (Jeremiah 6:16). Man has, in his efforts to accord God an acceptable service, gone as far as propounding strange doctrines and holding to tenets that have become a complete violation of the teachings of Christ (II John 9-11; Galatians 1:8-9; I Peter 4:11).

The world has also rejected the inspired directives of the One that is vested with "all authority in heaven and on earth" (Matthew 28:18). Consequently, this rebellious act in man has supplied him with a strong delusion so that he could not see the need to secure a hopeful relationship with God in the body of Christ, the church.

Today, many have ignorantly grounded their faith in an unscriptural axiom which states that "church is not important." With this religiously bigoted belief, man has gone into a competition with Jesus in the statement "I will build My church" (Matthew 16:18). Those that have his conviction are unabashedly promoting this heretical dogma because they do not know what the Bible says about the word "church."

I reserve no blame for such people because they are unaware of the eternal purpose of God in his plan of salvation. Also I would not hold this against them for the fact that they are offspring of the great harlot and as a result have been trained to drag the church into apostasy.

***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!APOSTESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

grin grin grin grin
I can't laugh oooo
The WatchTower is known for its notorious editing of their publication for years. Well, when lies is faced with pure truth, the outcome is always editing and deletion and denouncing and denial.
grin grin grin grin @ the highlighted... Is that all is currently left of the edited work of WatchTower? cheesy

I told you that's what you chose to call us but we know our heritage and historical background so nobody will force you to accept it.
It's God's Holy Spirit that will speak for itself when the time comes.
Energy (they say) is Power and Powey is the ability to do work.
I have presented our historical background, of course you can argue but let's get to work then you'll realize that you've been deceived big time when your faith failed to work in any human society while God's people are moved by His Spirit to WORK! James 2:18-26

Upon all your epistle you can't PRESENT any group actively practicing what Jesus laid down for his worshipers back in the first century.

©Orderly and well organized gathering of worshipers! Matthew 12:46-49; Ephesians 4:3
©Zealous and industrious preachers of the word of their God. Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8
©Known globally as separated and dedicated people of the same line of thought. Matthew 5:13-16; John 17:20-23
©Undeniable love among worshipers. John 13:34-35
©No part of any political or racial prejudice. John 15:19; 17:14-16
©Hated and vilified in all nations due to their unique faith! Matthew 10:22-25

I can't blame you for not able to mention the name of your church. Because your religion can never be noticed where the tallest mountains stands high above all hills! Isaiah 2:2 smiley

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES a city situated on the mountain top cannot be hidden! Matthew 5:14-16

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I told you that's what you chose to call us but we know our heritage and historical background so nobody will force you to accept it.
It's God's Holy Spirit that will speak for itself when the time comes.
Energy (they say) is Power and Powey is the ability to do work.
I have presented our historical background, of course you can argue but let's get to work then you'll realize that you've been deceived big time when your faith failed to work in any human society while God's people are moved by His Spirit to WORK! James 2:18-26

Upon all your epistle you can't PRESENT any group actively practicing what Jesus laid down for his worshipers back in the first century.

©Orderly and well organized gathering of worshipers! Matthew 12:46-49; Ephesians 4:3
©Zealous and industrious preachers of the word of their God. Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8
©Known globally as separated and dedicated people of the same line of thought. Matthew 5:13-16; John 17:20-23
©Undeniable love among worshipers. John 13:34-35
©No part of any political or racial prejudice. John 15:19; 17:14-16
©Hated and vilified in all nations due to their unique faith! Matthew 10:22-25

I can't blame you for not able to mention the name of your church. Because your religion can never be noticed where the tallest mountains stands high above all hills! Isaiah 2:2 smiley

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES a city situated on the mountain top cannot be hidden! Matthew 5:14-16

May you have PEACE! smiley
Obviously you know a little about the WatchTower dogma.
I will enlighten you after service. grin grin
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2021
An adage in my place says:

"The one lying will always say 'my witness is Mr Anonymous' when asked to substantiate with evidence"

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah Isaiah 43:10

"So, then, because we have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us" Hebrews 12:1

God's servants of ancient times aren't anonymous, they are known by their works that's why records of their deeds is evidence God is using against people who failed to join them in practicing pure worship!

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, people from all the earth holding the skirt of the (spiritual) Jews saying "we will go with you people because we have heard that God is with you people" Zechariah 8:23 smiley

PARACLETOS:

A GUIDE TO FIND THE TRUE CHURCH

A Guide To The Old Paths
The world is religiously sick in that one does not know which way to follow (Jeremiah 6:16). Man has, in his efforts to accord God an acceptable service, gone as far as propounding strange doctrines and holding to tenets that have become a complete violation of the teachings of Christ (II John 9-11; Galatians 1:8-9; I Peter 4:11).

The world has also rejected the inspired directives of the One that is vested with "all authority in heaven and on earth" (Matthew 28:18). Consequently, this rebellious act in man has supplied him with a strong delusion so that he could not see the need to secure a hopeful relationship with God in the body of Christ, the church.

Today, many have ignorantly grounded their faith in an unscriptural axiom which states that "church is not important." With this religiously bigoted belief, man has gone into a competition with Jesus in the statement "I will build My church" (Matthew 16:18). Those that have his conviction are unabashedly promoting this heretical dogma because they do not know what the Bible says about the word "church."

I reserve no blame for such people because they are unaware of the eternal purpose of God in his plan of salvation. Also I would not hold this against them for the fact that they are offspring of the great harlot and as a result have been trained to drag the church into apostasy.

***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!APOSTESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Obviously you know a little about the WatchTower dogma.
I will enlighten you after service. grin grin

Of course you can call it whatever you please but it's faith that's working you can never find a better performing group than JWs because all others are dead! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

From your first narration about your organisation I would say that you are just forcing passages of the scriptures out of context to suit your goals.
However, I will only respond to those passages that are obviously out of place to correct your usual behaviour of quoting out of context.

1. You said that "God promised that the New Covenant spoken through the mouth of Moses {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} will be established in Jerusalem with great signs from heaven {Joel 2:28-30}

Question: With due respect to the scriptures you quoted, show where "New Covenant" in Deuteronomy relate to Joel's prophecy of signs and wonders? Did Deuteronomy indicate that there will be signs and wonders in the prophecy about the new prophet?

Quoting portion of scriptures OUT OF CONTEXT is what is my concern.

MaxInDHouse:

"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

© Abraham's descendants
© Jews
© Christians

2. What about the promise that Christ made in Matthew 16:18?
Was it fulfilled or not because I have not seen it here.

3. What year was the church established according to the scriptures? And what year was your organization established?

4. What was the name of the church that Christ promised in Matthew 16:18?

Let me stop here
Re: A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2021
I will not grace your thread with response!

So if you're truly interested in knowing this then bring it to my thread "Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses" or keep your questions till thy Kingdom come! wink

PARACLETOS:

From your first narration about your organisation I would say that you are just forcing passages of the scriptures out of context to suit your goals.
However, I will only respond to those passages that are obviously out of place to correct your usual behaviour of quoting out of context.

1. You said that "God promised that the New Covenant spoken through the mouth of Moses {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} will be established in Jerusalem with great signs from heaven {Joel 2:28-30}

Question: With due respect to the scriptures you quoted, show where "New Covenant" in Deuteronomy relate to Joel's prophecy of signs and wonders? Did Deuteronomy indicate that there will be signs and wonders in the prophecy about the new prophet?

Quoting portion of scriptures OUT OF CONTEXT is what is my concern.

2. What about the promise that Christ made in Matthew 16:18?
Was it fulfilled or not because I have not seen it here.

3. What year was the church established according to the scriptures? And what year was your organization established?

4. What was the name of the church that Christ promised in Matthew 16:18?

Let me stop here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Your God? / Practical Christianity? / Watching For Christ's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.