Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife Is The Head Of Church Affairs For Now- Synagogue Churc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife Is The Head Of Church Affairs For Now- Synagogue Churc (273 Views)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife Is The Head Of Church Affairs For Now- Synagogue Churc by James1998: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Prophet T.B Joshua's wife is the head of church affairs for now- Synagogue Church of All Nations says
The Synagogue Church of All Nations has dismissed claims of a leadership crisis in the church following the demise and internment of its founder, Prophet T.B Joshua.

Some reports on social media had claimed that the church leaders have been in crisis over who oversees the affairs of the church now.

In a statement released, the leadership of the church says until the elders of the church have their meeting, Evelyn Joshua who is wife of the late Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua will be in charge of coordinating the affairs of the church.

[b]The statement in part reads get all the gist on coolstories.com.ng
[/b]https://coolstories.com.ng/community/religion/prophet-t-b-joshuas-wife-is-the-head-of-church-affairs-for-now-synagogue-church-of-all-nations-says/

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife Is The Head Of Church Affairs For Now- Synagogue Churc by LordIsaac(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin angry grin
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife Is The Head Of Church Affairs For Now- Synagogue Churc by temitope27(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sebi una talk say no b so b4
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife Is The Head Of Church Affairs For Now- Synagogue Churc by DonBenny77(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife Is The Head Of Church Affairs For Now- Synagogue Churc by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
I hope this is not what i'm thinking?

Was she the 1 left?

Well time would tell because i learnt the person was a female.

This is for those who really know what's going on and those who don't know but truly desire to know the truth, not those yet ignorant but want to remain in ignorance.

God bless.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua's Wife Is The Head Of Church Affairs For Now- Synagogue Churc by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's the normal Church thing! undecided

(1) (Reply)

You Are The Sugar Of The Earth / What Is Your Attitude Towards The Truth? / Can One Pray To Find A Belonging That You Misplaced/lost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.