Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial (108948 Views)

Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Edusouls(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yes they sabi show off no be small, they make a hell of noise
aribisala0:
Ibo people no sabi dress sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by lokito: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
rosalieene:
So Ubi Franklin is short shocked shocked
he's even tall in that picture
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Sheuns(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibo men and DOINGS!! Ego Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by aribisala0(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Edusouls:
Yes they sabi show off no be small, they make a hell of noise
Which one be traditional with canvas?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by obowunmi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
I see chima anyaso my mentor love that dude

Anyaso is a beggar. I dont know how Nigerians see him as rich.
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by obowunmi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=GBOKASINCHA post=103778780]I see chima anyaso my me

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by BENEAMATA: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Someone is asking some important questions up there like"who is obi ? " " what does he . . . . .
Welll , i'm glad to inform those who are curious that after thorough investigations , i was abie to establish the fact that OBI IS A BOY ! I hope with this " point " of mine , according to tonto . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Juicewrld27: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kernalboy:
instead of davido beging cubana to pickup his call is cubana that will rather beg david for money because davido is 3times richer than him
you will just open your mouth waaaaah

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by olatuns2017: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank God for Buhari "language they understand"

If not,

Cownu/ESN/Igbos would have disrupted the party

Cownu arrest had brought relative peace to SE
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by vickydevoka(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
PastorDelight1:
How did this guy Obi got all this connections

This is not just about being rich this is more than wealth and fame
Go and have a night club all over de country. Then get a chief priest

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by adubam(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Last last All is VANITY!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
obowunmi:

Nawa o na so you hate chima reach?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by homealone00: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kernalboy:
instead of davido beging cubana to pickup his call is cubana that will rather beg david for money because davido is 3times richer than him
are you sure about this or is it actually a fact?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Fortez: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by kingbee90: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kernalboy:

You just sounded like a fool.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by GeneralPula: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
Anyone who tells me that money is the root of all evil is a messenger to my village witches...

I no see jowizaza and zubby Micheal even davido that was even begging him to pickup his call

Davido was begging who?
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by lokito: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kernalboy:

Davido $25m
Obi Cubana $96m

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Facemask:
I will never be broke in my life

Then go and hustle legit. Don't try any evil. I repeat don't try any evil

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by kushercain: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Ask what he does for a living and some irreverent dogs will come after you. What does he sell? What factories does he own? What the fucvk does this guy and his band of miscreants do for a living, bikonu?

He has clubs all over the country and a handful of business enterprises. Double your hustle and stop hating bro

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
Anyone who tells me that money is the root of all evil is a messenger to my village witches...

I no see jowizaza and zubby Micheal even davido that was even begging him to pickup his call

Money is not the root of any evil. The love of money is. If you hustle legit God bless you. But if you try evil you would wish you were the poorest on Earth after death. Judgement is real

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
paymentvoucher:
Where are those vanity crew? grin grin grin

BTH, Who in his/her right senses will believe these guys money is legit?

Its vanity when you make an evil money. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
obowunmi:

chima anyaso ke guy e be like say ur head no correct even obi cubana money no reach chima anyaso e be like u just dey hear the name chima anyaso for the first time u fit google am make u dey sure of who u dey call begar

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by slimmoney(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
okay! i just realized say na u hold the book of life grin
Yellowtree:
The woman is going to heaven directly

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yellowtree:
The woman is going to heaven directly

Lol. Just lol. I pray she lived a good life
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by ezewealth(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
oluztx:

Afonja, he is the owner of Cubana Group Clubs and Hotels with locations in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Imo. He is also the largest exclusive importer of brand wines in Nigeria. When next you drink henessy, thank Obi Cubana!

The problem with you afonjas is you will not ask these questions 10-15 yrs ago when he started with nothing and struggling.
U get time dey reply d idiot

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Freebills12: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
TimeTraveller:
Ask what he does for a living and some irreverent dogs will come after you. What does he sell? What factories does he own? What the fucvk does this guy and his band of miscreants do for a living, bikonu?

I think we are in the computer age why not ask google who is Obi Cubana, better still what kind of animal is Cubana

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by witworth(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Humans are meant to come and work to eat and enjoy the best life, that's the aim of the creation of humans,
Humans created money to be what everybody will love and should work to get.
No be only water no get enemies, money self no get enemies.
The law was created for the crime.
It is not only love of money that is the root of all evil
Lack of money self is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Juicewrld27: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fr grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifeanyibxt:

they all came Sir
Just that not all pictures was posted
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Ayobami7(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.