Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial (108353 Views)

Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Bodinya: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Yet some people will never believe that can happen in real life if Nollywood acts this way.
They will reign insult on the Nollywood thinking the industry doesn't know what it's doing.
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Tolani1122(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2021
See waiting waiting money cause , ,money is good
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2021
See men them
Men r here
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by ebuclassic18(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2021
PastorDelight1:
How did this guy Obi got all this connections

This is not just about being rich this is more than wealth and fame

by helping others
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by ebuclassic18(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2021
honestly I jealous those ushers the kind of money and food them dey enjoy by now no be here
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by MNDY(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Who can help me confirm if that guy in the fourth picture laughing truly has links and sells Fixed games. He is King Henry and a big boy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by mechanics(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
The 30 million Naira Coffin
See meats o.
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by quickly: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
hybridblood07:
I no dey count any money oga ade. Base on investment make me talk day Obi Cubana get money pass Davido

Ur still calculating another mans wealth. Estimating investment or amount collected when ur not his accountant or bank manager
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by hybridblood07(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
It's what I saw oh
quickly:

Ur still calculating another mans wealth. Estimating investment or amount collected when ur not his accountant or bank manager
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by wasol: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Michael3632(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
I TAP FROM THE WEALTH IN JESUS NAME,GOD I PUT MY IN YOU..I NEED YOUR MIRACLE IN MY LIFE..SEE ONLY BURIAL FAA,WHAT IF NA WEDDING CEREMONY NKO..
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by iamL(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
heniford2:
make friends mostly igbos those people hunt money like Air we breath I swear I love them

Then make he ready to join their....and sacrifice him.......
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by ifeanyibxt: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kernalboy:
instead of davido beging cubana to pickup his call is cubana that will rather beg david for money because davido is 3times richer than him
oga pls are you nor?
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Facemask(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
akdjr:
men and I pray you will have money and connection to throw a big party for your mum as she's still alive.

Amen oo and u too
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Facemask(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Then go and hustle legit. Don't try any evil. I repeat don't try any evil

People like you are the typr that has limited God's blessings to a certain level.....that if at any time it passes that level, it is no longer God. It's now the devil's wealth

Automatically saying...devil has more wealth than God

Oga this is a mindset of a poor man. Change it
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Facemask:

People like you are the typr that has limited God's blessings to a certain level.....that if at any time it passes that level, it is no longer God. It's now the devil's wealth

Automatically saying...devil has more wealth than God

Oga this is a mindset of a poor man. Change it
You are entitled to your own interpretation.
So far God has blssed me greately and am always grateful to him.

Problem is that most of you kids will hardly understand. I celebrate rich people. I have them all around me.
You can get rich to any level if you trust in God. But dont try evil like I said. Dont be deceived by agents of satan to do ritual, yahoo or any evil.
I repeat dont do any of them. Hustle genuinely and you will see God bless you greatly.

Run away from evil. I know why am advising you
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Facemask(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2021
akdjr:
men and I pray you will have money and connection to throw a big party for your mum as she's still alive.

Amen oo, though she's dead already

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.