Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial (108341 Views)

Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi / The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by money121(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Amotekun777: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
heniford2:
make friends mostly igbos those people kill pple even their parents and children for money. I swear I love them

Very true... grin
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by ledaman: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
I will surely make it in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Eastlink(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
frozen70:

Obi Cubana has broken burial history in Nigeria

No one has ever made this kind of history
I tell you. Ezego burial dey play wey this one day. I see renewal of burial competition in this country in future.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by oluztx: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Ask what he does for a living and some irreverent dogs will come after you. What does he sell? What factories does he own? What the fucvk does this guy and his band of miscreants do for a living, bikonu?

Afonja, he is the owner of Cubana Group Clubs and Hotels with locations in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Imo. He is also the largest exclusive importer of brand wines in Nigeria. When next you drink henessy, thank Obi Cubana!

The problem with you afonjas is you will not ask these questions 10-15 yrs ago when he started with nothing and struggling.

" Obi Cubana career started in 2006 as he founded a Club called Ibiza Club. With the great success recorded in the establishment of Ibiza Club, he proceeded to establish Cubana group in 2009, a hospitality club that provides all-around entertainment satisfaction.

His Cubana business which started in Owerri now has branches in Abuja and Lagos. His inspiration to start up Cubana business was that entertainment to him is a means to escape all the stress of the world."
https://rnn.ng/everything-you-needs-to-know-about-obi-cubana-biography-and-philanthropist-life/

26 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Globad(f): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Too much noise
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by backbone503(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hadizometer:
Right now I'm depressed,
Oh lord, pls when?

Persin dey bury em mama you dey say "oh lord pls when"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by lauryy(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
this is money talks burial. she really got a befitting one
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by 24kmagic: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'm not moved, why?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
I see chima anyaso my mentor love that dude
Hehehehe that chima sef, I remembered in 2019 when he walked out of a radio station telling the moderator to go fvck himself...during a political debate with Ben kalu or so...grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Edusouls(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Drug pushers, but they front night club business as a cover..
temitope27:
Who is obi? What does he do for a living

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Theevilone(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
Anyone who tells me that money is the root of all evil is a messenger to my village witches...

I no see jowizaza and zubby Micheal even davido that was even begging him to pickup his call

Zubby and Jowizaza showed up na only davido I no see , even pocolee showed up

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by ZhyonKross(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hadizometer:
Right now I'm depressed,
Oh lord, pls when?

When what...? When your mama will die..?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by richmanrichard: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
temitope27:
Who is obi? What does he do for a living
He is a zombiekiller. He kills zombies like you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Acidosis(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Media and noise sha.

Even Dino Melaye did pass this one na during his lt. mom's burial, but then again, the media controls our minds.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Barristter07: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Ask what he does for a living and some irreverent dogs will come after you. What does he sell? What factories does he own? What the fucvk does this guy and his band of miscreants do for a living, bikonu?

The days of Hushpuppi comes to mind. Ask any question and they come after you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by nkemdi89(f): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Where are his other siblings ?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Vickho6(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
With all this thing's going down there... you gonna think you're not trying hard...
omo shaa make money in this life... Money good ooo....

Someone said he shou be made MINISTER OF BURIAL...... lmao

where are those vanity crew....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Rareoil(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Barristter07:

The days of Hushpuppi comes to mind. Ask any question and they come after you.

E pain dem!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Farukshy: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
kai I have been watching so many video from OK m this obi man, igbos can rubbish money ha
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by BananaPeel(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Is Odumeje not here?
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Seun360(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
I trust Bawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Jmarjr(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
WhERE ZUBBY MICHAEL? Lma0

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by firstolalekan(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
PastorDelight1:
How did this guy Obi got all this connections

This is not just about being rich this is more than wealth and fame
Nightclub business... That's all!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by homealone00: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
The dead knows nothing, I hope you saw Prophet T.B Joshua, You bury your Mama with 30 million naira casket, you want make bois de disturb your Mama make she no rest well ba?
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by aribisala0(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibo people no sabi dress sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Edusouls(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
See ur light brains this eye service don Kolo you, no go steal ooo, dey catch u no mercy, money is the root of all evil
ifeanyibxt:
Anyone who tells me that money is the root of all evil is a messenger to my village witches...

I no see jowizaza and zubby Micheal even davido that was even begging him to pickup his call
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Juicewrld27: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Omo e be like say na all of nairaland come view obi cubana
Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by Kernalboy: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifeanyibxt:

instead of davido beging cubana to pickup his call is cubana that will rather beg david for money because davido is 3times richer than him

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
EGO DI NMA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.