Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones (48894 Views)

6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / Top5 Jobs That Pay More Than Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Athemisia: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2021
Vorto:
Abeg na T24 I dey try learn, is there anybody here with experience with T24?
Which one is T24?? Explain please...
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Athemisia: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

There is this option as well.. Join the club via the link I shared.
Any option on nas storage?
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Heterodox(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

Dumbass.

[color=#990000][/color]It's people like you that cheer successful ones on social media and wonder how they make money. We need people like you. Check the owners of clubhouse and read about it and tell me what I gain and even if I gain what do you really have to lose? Nobody is asking for money. You can train yourself on the very few info here or do more research. But, I guess poverty and misery needs company. That's why the rich circle is so small and they don't share.
I'm richer than your entire generation sir.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by OlaStar11(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Great!!! I would try something on it..thanks boss
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by shiffynaani(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

Depending on where you look. There are cities in the US and other countries you can get remote opportunities. You can check indeed for the stat
Hi. I'm planning to learn I.T support from google. Pls is it also lucrative? like...can i see atleast little money that can be sustaining me from it? Thanks
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for sharing this insightful post. I'd rather follow knowledgeable people like you on Clubhouse and LinkedIn than watch some persons show off wealth for no reason.

I've been trying to get into Clubhouse since the beginning of the year but I'm yet to get someone to invite me.

Can you please send me an invite?

Username is @hamisahmed and phone number is 07067079704.

Thanks.
Remitush:
There are several clubs and rooms in clubhouse app you can learn a lot and even pitch your ideas if you think you have a sound idea.

To pitch your idea as a Nigerian to investors abroad is nearly impossible. Those who have been lucky so far are very very few and they go through rigorous process. Most times some countries are flagged and priorities are given to western countries.

In club house app, you get to speak to these investors and even connect with them freely.

Just make sure your idea is very sound, because a lot of people will be listening. Don't go and embarrass yourself.

Also, there are other room and clubs that I have found very interesting.

There is a club that focus on careers in tech and Remote opportunities for unpopular Tech Jobs that companies are looking for and willing to pay more.

This club talks about all the tech jobs that most people have refused to look into. Because everyone is talking about javascript or data analytics everybody's attention is on it. But what everyone fails to realise is, there are other roles too that even pay more than these popular ones and the reason they pay higher is cos there are very few people qualified for it.

So while you are looking at switching careers, know that regardless of your educational background, anyone can break into tech and get a very decent pay if they have the right information and mentor.

I currently work remotely as a Salesforce administrator. Got this job on indeed.com right after I received my training from a tech mentor whom I connect with at the NGO I was formerly working. She also runs the club (link already shared) on clubhouse.

One thing I can say is there is a huge difference between watching tutorial videos on YouTube or website and having a mentor guide you through a path.

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by shiffynaani(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Op I just got certified as a salesforce developer. Looking to grab the admin certs before the year-end lets chat.
Hi. I'm planning to learn I.T support from google. Pls is it also lucrative? like...can i see atleast little money that can be sustaining me from it? Thanks
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2021
shiffynaani:
Na you cant. It is a physical skill. Learn what doesn't limit you to naija and can be done remotely.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by kenniefawole(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2021
LMS1:
your site is not mobile friendly sir.do you design wesite
My site is not mobile friendly? Yes I do .
The theme “mobile friendly” is vague , you can’t just say a website is not mobile friendly without considering why and on what purpose was the website built
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by hadelany(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Heterodox:
I'm richer than your entire generation sir.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2021
samuelson06:

Hello, pls can you recommend a course(s) or steps to becoming a Salesforce admin?

Join the club in clubhouse
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by charcoy2k: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:
There are several clubs and rooms in clubhouse app you can learn a lot and even pitch your ideas if you think you have a sound idea.

To pitch your idea as a Nigerian to investors abroad is nearly impossible. Those who have been lucky so far are very very few and they go through rigorous process. Most times some countries are flagged and priorities are given to western countries.

In club house app, you get to speak to these investors and even connect with them freely.

Just make sure your idea is very sound, because a lot of people will be listening. Don't go and embarrass yourself.

There is a club that focus on careers in tech and Remote opportunities for unpopular Tech Jobs that companies are looking for and willing to pay more.

This club talks about all the tech jobs that most people have refused to look into. Because everyone is talking about javascript or data analytics everybody's attention is on it. But what everyone fails to realise is, there are other roles too that even pay more than these popular ones and the reason they pay higher is cos there are very few people qualified for it.

So while you are looking at switching careers, know that regardless of your educational background, anyone can break into tech and get a very decent pay if they have the right information and mentor.

I currently work remotely as a Salesforce administrator. Got this job on indeed.com right after I received my training from a tech mentor whom I connect with at the NGO I was formerly working. She also runs the club (link already shared) on clubhouse.

One thing I can say is there is a huge difference between watching tutorial videos on YouTube or website and having a mentor guide you through a path.

Guide me sir, I have got alot of ideas

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2021
samuelson06:

I'd encourage you to learn tech skills that you can easily monetized else you'll hardly break even in Nigeria. A dollar is over 500 NGN now. Imagine making even 500$ per month. That's still huge.

500$ is nothing o...
Don't go and sell yourself short.

You can make at least $20k... You need a mentor that will teach you the art of negotiating or take free courses online on the art of negotiating also do market research on the average pay.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2021
samuelson06:

Hello, pls can you recommend a course(s) or steps to becoming a Salesforce admin?

Join https://www.clubhouse.com/club/easy-careers-in-tech
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2021
duduade:

I downloaded it.. But it says i need to be invited or something

Yup.
Send me an email with the phone number you used.

My email is {itchycart} @[gmail] .(com)
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by LMS1(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2021
kenniefawole:

My site is not mobile friendly? Yes I do .
The theme “mobile friendly” is vague , you can’t just say a website is not mobile friendly without considering why and on what purpose was the website built
okay then. I need a website
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2021
shiffynaani:

Ask this question during the event taking place on the 31st on clubhouse via this link https://www.clubhouse.com/club/easy-careers-in-tech
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2021
NaijaTalkTown:
Thanks for sharing this insightful post. I'd rather follow knowledgeable people like you on Clubhouse and LinkedIn than watch some persons show off wealth for no reason.

I've been trying to get into Clubhouse since the beginning of the year but I'm yet to get someone to invite me.

Can you please send me an invite?

Username is @hamisahmed and phone number is 07067079704.

Thanks.
okay will do
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2021
charcoy2k:

Guide me sir, I have got alot of ideas
pitch your ideas to American investors on clubhouse. Search for "pitch your ideas"
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Heterodox(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2021
hadelany:

A sane person won't bother to answer you again..

Go grab some brain sir
You should too.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Ayo081(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

Ask this question during the event taking place on the 31st on clubhouse via this link https://www.clubhouse.com/club/easy-careers-in-tech

Time for the event please
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Frankicent(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

Howfr bro, please put me through. Biko
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Frankicent(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Op I just got certified as a salesforce developer. Looking to grab the admin certs before the year-end lets chat.

Bro put me through.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Frankicent(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

You need to be disciplined enough to take free tutorials online. But like I said, disciplined. I was lucky to get a mentor. If you need options, you definitely need a mentor. Or just follow your gut but might take a longer time.
You can join the club link I sent or contact the admin of the club directly (she is a techie mentor)

Drop it biko
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Frankicent(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

Download the clubhouse app on playstore and use the link I shared to join

I no see the link o
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by iamrammy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please sir, help mentor me in bevoming a Salesforce Administrator.
Remitush:

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by sabay: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

Join https://www.clubhouse.com/club/easy-careers-in-tech

Bro, I will appreciate an invite link from you to join clubhouse.
sabay02@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by duduade: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Remitush:

Yup.
Send me an email with the phone number you used.

My email is {itchycart} @[gmail] .(com)

Sent and the phone number like you requested for
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Sprumbaba: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Eyanbahose:
asides sales force, what other unpopular tech career are there?

Splunk. Salary 150K USD upward.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Eyanbahose: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Splunk. Salary 150K USD upward.
does it involve coding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Factory Worker Who Went From ₦220k To ₦35k/month / Barristers Have Fun At Their NBA Conference In Portharcourt (Video) / Never Date At Your Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.