Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones (48844 Views)

6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / Top5 Jobs That Pay More Than Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by samuelson06(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2023
Remitush:
join the telegram group for support https:///+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk

Link isn't working
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Mathilde: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Remitush:
join the telegram group https:///+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk

Link is not working sir, how to navigate this? Thanks
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2023
I'm sorry about that this is the correct link: https:///+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk
samuelson06:

Link isn't working
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2023
I think nairaland is destroying the link. you can send a whatsapp message to 0905-499-7006
Remitush:
I'm sorry about that this is the correct link: https:///+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
I think nairaland is destroying the link. you can send a whatsapp message to 0905-499-7006
Mathilde:

Link is not working sir, how to navigate this? Thanks
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
samuelson06:

Link isn't working
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Remitush:
join the telegram group https:///+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2023
Remitush:
join the telegram group for support https:///+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you know you're an extrovert and you want to get into tech, find below some of the roles you should be considering:

-IT Biz Analyst( biz process, biz analyst, technical BA)
-project management
-junior technical consultant
-product management
-customer success managers
-business process consultant
- cybersecurity consultant
-sales engineer(this is hot cake)

PS: you don't need to have a background in tech to get into these tech roles!!!!

So if you're looking to transition into tech and see how your current skills can fit into these roles. And if you need help join this group (https://t[.]me/+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk)

NB: make sure to remove the square bracket between "t" and "me" if you want to join the group
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
The secret to getting into tech is to go for high value roles & low competition that's in demand.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
High value skills = High income growth
Remitush:
The secret to getting into tech is to go for high value roles & low competition that's in demand.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you need help getting into tech let me know
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by ollykay619(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Remitush:
If you know you're an extrovert and you want to get into tech, find below some of the roles you should be considering:

-IT Biz Analyst( biz process, biz analyst, technical BA)
-project management
-junior technical consultant
-product management
-customer success managers
-business process consultant
- cybersecurity consultant
-sales engineer(this is hot cake)

PS: you don't need to have a background in tech to get into these tech roles!!!!

So if you're looking to transition into tech and see how your current skills can fit into these roles. And if you need help join this group (https://t[.]me/+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk)

NB: make sure to remove the square bracket between "t" and "me" if you want to join the group
What about introverts
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2023
I shared introverts on telegram last night. You can join using this link just make sure to remove the square brackets between https://[]/+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk
ollykay619:

What about introverts
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by yinkbell: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fuckthamods:
Anyone here that can mentor me on ux/ui?
Are you learning it already?

Download Alison App and take a free course on UI/UX DESIGN.

you can learn via your phone or laptop.
On your Laptop, install Adobe Figma for learning. Good luck bro
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
send a whatsapp message to 0905-499-7006 and request to join the group since nairaland does not support telegram link on its platfrom
Remitush:
I shared introverts on telegram last night. You can join using this link just make sure to remove the square brackets between https://[]/+Qj7WZx6FE0hlYjVk
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by yinkbell: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Remitush:
I have complied over 30pages of companies globally that are remote-job friendly. Let me know if you want them

Hello bro.
How can I get a copy sir? I really need the compilation sir. Do well to mention me sir .
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Go to workshop.techietude.com to get it. Don’t know how long it’s going to be there
yinkbell:

Hello bro.
How can I get a copy sir? I really need the compilation sir. Do well to mention me sir .

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Is there anyone here interested in any of the following career path:

- software engineering
-AWS cloud practitioner

4 Likes

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Kreddy: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
google it

As a biochemist can I do my master in biomedical engineering?
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by ozome15(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Remitush:
Is there anyone here interested in any of the following career path:

- software engineering
-AWS cloud practitioner
Software engineering
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by demanuel(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good day bro,
Please do you know someone who can mentor me or group(s) that I can join for data analysis?
I am based in Lagos.
Remitush:
There are several clubs and rooms in clubhouse app you can learn a lot and even pitch your ideas if you think you have a sound idea.

To pitch your idea as a Nigerian to investors abroad is nearly impossible. Those who have been lucky so far are very very few and they go through rigorous process. Most times some countries are flagged and priorities are given to western countries.

In club house app, you get to speak to these investors and even connect with them freely.

Just make sure your idea is very sound, because a lot of people will be listening. Don't go and embarrass yourself.

Also, there are other room and clubs that I have found very interesting.

There is a club that focus on careers in tech and Remote opportunities for unpopular Tech Jobs that companies are looking for and willing to pay more.

This club talks about all the tech jobs that most people have refused to look into. Because everyone is talking about javascript or data analytics everybody's attention is on it. But what everyone fails to realise is, there are other roles too that even pay more than these popular ones and the reason they pay higher is cos there are very few people qualified for it.

So while you are looking at switching careers, know that regardless of your educational background, anyone can break into tech and get a very decent pay if they have the right information and mentor.

I currently work remotely as a Salesforce administrator. Got this job on indeed.com right after I received my training from a tech mentor whom I connect with at the NGO I was formerly working. She also runs the club (link already shared) on clubhouse.

One thing I can say is there is a huge difference between watching tutorial videos on YouTube or website and having a mentor guide you through a path.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Bugie16: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remitush:
If you need help getting into tech let me know
Good day sir. Please I want to get into tech, please can you assist me on how to go about it. I have a smartphone.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Bugie16: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Na you cant. It is a physical skill. Learn what doesn't limit you to naija and can be done remotely.
Bro tensa please I need your help. I want to learn Salesforce.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Lerry001: 4:38am On Jan 30, 2023
- software engineering
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Join the telegram and ask for mentorship support
demanuel:
Good day bro,
Please do you know someone who can mentor me or group(s) that I can join for data analysis?
I am based in Lagos.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by Remitush: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
There are several fields in tech. you have to decide which one you want to go into and then gather resources online with the help of chatgpt if you want to go through the self-paced route. you can join the telegram group and ask your question for mentorship support.
Bugie16:
Good day sir. Please I want to get into tech, please can you assist me on how to go about it. I have a smartphone.
Re: Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones by demanuel(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Remitush:
Join the telegram and ask for mentorship support
Link please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 / The Factory Worker Who Went From ₦220k To ₦35k/month / Barristers Have Fun At Their NBA Conference In Portharcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.