Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Mystery Of The Trinity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of The Trinity (2095 Views)

The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

The fact is that, Jesus never mentioned HOLY SPIRIT in that verse, which negates your lying of forcing wrong meaning into that verse.

The same way Jesus didn't mention my name and yours but we are there . Jesus pack every other person's not mentioned into the " NOBODY "

If holy spirit is a person , it will be among this Nobody. If not, it was never a person in the first place . All persons in the universe either know or didn't know.

Choose !

The truth is out!

After I pointed out your delusion of PERSON know which is just your useless interjection.

John 16:13 However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to YOU the things coming." NWT

Can you tell us how the color part fits into inanimate thing, Mr educated illiterate?

If your son/daughter comes back from school and give a narration in this same manner, would you have assumed s/he was talking about inanimate thing or a person?

I understand personification.
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:
Replied in my earlier post. English is your problem. A person know, and many persons don't know. How many person's know?

The qualifier is " KNOW " .

Someone said to a group:

How many person's know The capital of Nigeria is Abuja ? That statement didn't say those who don't know are not persons. But it aim to know what's the figure of those who know. Pathetic

From my previous reply.

Jesus never mentioned Holy Spirit in that verse stop interjecting your own wrong opinion into it.

Eccl 12:7 said human spirit is " IT " . A thing, it was personified. Further prove its a thing was offered, Spirit return to God when a man dies, but Jesus didn't return to God the day he died ... Spirit of man is not a person. That answers how spirit of God could know the things of God.

Spirit of a man is a person!

Jesus went to preach to the dead

ONLY INTELLIGENT AND CONSCIOUS BEING has the ability to KNOW educated illiterate.

You can provide from any source where INANIMATE THING start having ability to KNOW!
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

From my previous reply.

Jesus never mentioned Holy Spirit in that verse stop interjecting your own wrong opinion into it.

Replied. Check my former post. This is a very flawed point.

Spirit of a man is a person!

Jesus went to preach to the dead

ONLY INTELLIGENT AND CONSCIOUS BEING has the ability to KNOW educated illiterate.

You can provide from any source where INANIMATE THING start having ability to KNOW!
This is a Lie.

Eccl 12:7 spirit of man, an " it"
Backed by lUke 23:46.

Yet this it can be said to know. Solved
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:
The same way Jesus didn't mention my name and yours but we are there . Jesus pack every other person's not mentioned into the " NOBODY "

If holy spirit is a person , it will be among this Nobody. If not, it was never a person in the first place . All persons in the universe either know or didn't know.

Choose !

The truth is out!

But Jesus knows that HOLY SPIRIT KNOWS THE VERY MIND OF GOD, why must Him be mentioned again?

Can you tell us when INANIMATE OBJECT start to have power of KNOWING?

I understand personification.

Imagine, the idiot but was using "IT" not as personification.

Truth is hitting you harder.
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:
Replied. Check my former post. This is a very flawed point.

Check mine too

This is a Lie.

Eccl 12:7 spirit of man, an " it"
Backed by lUke 23:46.

Yet this it can be said to know. Solved

Answer my questions idiot.

John 16:13 However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to YOU the things coming." NWT

Can you tell us how the color part fits into inanimate thing, Mr educated illiterate?

If your son/daughter comes back from school and give a narration in this same manner, would you have assumed s/he was talking about inanimate thing or a person?
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

But Jesus knows that HOLY SPIRIT KNOWS THE VERY MIND OF GOD, why must Him be mentioned again?

Can you tell us when INANIMATE OBJECT start to have power of KNOWING?

Imagine, the idiot but was using "IT" not as personification.

Truth is hitting you harder.

Jesus said " ONLY the Father "

Emphasis on " ONLY " . That disqualified any other person from knowing.

Your claim would falsify the ONLY in Jesus statement. Or else you admit. There is only one person that knows, but holy spirit itself is not a person.
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

Check mine too
Answer my questions idiot.

Personification is when a thing is given human attributes . That's what happened here

Spirit of God knows the same way spirit of man which is a thing as well. Knows.

I thought you lied Jesus preached to spirit of men that are dead. grin grin you don jump yeye
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:

Jesus said " ONLY the Father "

Emphasis on " ONLY " . That disqualified any other person from knowing.

Your claim would falsify the ONLY in Jesus statement. Or else you admit. There is only one person that knows, but holy spirit itself is not a person.

Did Jesus know that Holy Spirit Knows the very MIND OF GOD?
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

Did Jesus know that Holy Spirit Knows the very MIND OF GOD?
The very same way he knows the spirit of man knows the mind of a man. Personification, that's why he Is not a liar

Father is a person and Holy spirit is a different person too according to Trinity.

Jesus knowing Holy spirit is a person would make him a liar to say " ONLY the Father knows "
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:
Personification is when a thing is given human attributes . That's what happened here

Another intellectual dishonesty.

On what basis did Jesus give Holy Spirit personification?

Spirit of God knows the same way spirit of man which is a thing as well. Knows.

Only A BEING WITH CONSCIOUSNESS HAS ability to KNOW.

I thought you lied Jesus preached to spirit of men that are dead. grin grin you don jump yeye

Lied! Where

Yes Yes Jesus went and preached to the dead
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

Another intellectual dishonesty.
On what basis did Jesus give Holy Spirit personification?
only A BEING WITH CONSCIOUSNESS HAS ability to KNOW.

Spirit of man is not a person, yet it was said to know . Personified ?

Spirit return to God , yet Jesus died and didn't return to God the day he died. So clear

Lied! Where

Yes Yes Jesus went and preached to the dead

Jesus didn't preach to any dead spirit. You are a liar
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:

The very same way he knows the spirit of man knows the mind of a man. Personification, that's why he Is not a liar

You can see how deluded you are! Was Jesus said the spirit of man knows THE VERY MIND OF God?

If Jesus has said Spirit of man knows the very mind of God and later said NO HUMAN knows the day, then it means Jesus contradicts Himself.

Father is a person and Holy spirit is a different person too according to Trinity.

Yes! And Jesus was not talking about PERSON.

My question again, did Jesus know that Holy Spirit knows the VERY MIND OF GOD?

Jesus knowing Holy spirit is a person would make him a liar to say " ONLY the Father knows.

Capital NO! Rather proves that Jesus didn't need to repeat Himself on what He knows the Holy Spirit has capable of doing.
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:

Spirit of man is not a person, yet it was said to know . Personified ?

Spirit of man is a person!

I can see how that is tormenting you.

Spirit return to God , yet Jesus died and didn't return to God the day he died. So clear

So what did God do with the spirits that return to Him? Wicked people's spirit are among them too.

Jesus didn't preach to any dead spirit. You are a liar

Rather you're a liar because scripture says so.

Who should I believe, you or The Scripture?
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

You can see how deluded you are! Was Jesus said the spirit of man knows THE VERY MIND OF God?

If Jesus has said Spirit of man knows the very mind of God and later said NO HUMAN knows the day, then it means Jesus contradicts Himself.
Yes! And Jesus was not talking about PERSON.

My question again, did Jesus know that Holy Spirit knows the VERY MIND OF GOD?

You are just one confuse fellow. Am quoting the same text where you got holy spirit knows the mind of God from, that same text said spirit of man also knows the mind of Man.

The text personified and give ability to know to things that are not persons.

Jesus knows holy spirit knows the mind of God, the same way he knows human spirit knows the mind of a man and neither are persons.

Capital NO! Rather proves that Jesus didn't need to repeat Himself on what He knows the Holy Spirit has capable of doing.

English is your problem , you are forgetting the word " ONLY " which is exposing your lies . To illustrate

A news report said " ONLY Buhari knows who will be the next COAS "

If anyone else indicate someone else knows, that make the report a lie. Unless you mean whoever is included is the same as Buhari.

Is holy spirit the same person as the Father ?

Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

Spirit of man is a person!

I can see how that is tormenting you.

So what did God do with the spirits that return to Him? Wicked people's spirit are among them too.
Rather you're a liar because scripture says so.

Who should I believe, you or The Scripture?

Quote that scripture that said Jesus preach to dead spirits . oniro buruku grin grin
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by livingchrist: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:

Stop lying. Further evidence human spirit is an "it", a thing. is found the moment Jesus died and his spirit return to God. Yet he said later he has not return to the Father.

Eccl 12:7 is not about correctness but Fact.

So if human spirit which is a thing is spoken of as knowing the mind of a man, how much more holy spirit, which is a thing ... can't be spoken of as knowing the mind of God ?

'It' is used to describe spirit because the hebrew word for spirit is neutral.

Ruach is a genderless word hence the use of it.

It was used used for babies until recently before it was changed it does not mean babies are not persons.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:
You are just one confuse fellow. Am quoting the same text where you got holy spirit knows the mind of God from, that same text said spirit of man also knows the mind of Man.

The text personified and give ability to know to things that are not persons.

Jesus knows holy spirit knows the mind of God, the same way he knows human spirit knows the mind of a man and neither are persons.

Said the deluded confused one!

Why equating them then

Holy Spirit is a person
Spirit of man is a person

No wonder you people have to bring in the lies of PERSONIFICATION.

English is your problem , you are forgetting the word " ONLY " which is exposing your lies . To illustrate

A news report said " ONLY Buhari knows who will be the next COAS "

If anyone else indicate someone else knows, that make the report a lie. Unless you mean whoever is included is the same as Buhari.

Is holy spirit the same person as the Father ?

If a new report said ONLY buhari knows who will be the next COAS, what If the reporter also knows that THERE'S A PERSON who NO THE VERY MIND OF BUHARI, do you think it's necessary to mention that person?

My fact, which you've confirmed is that The verse never TALKED ABOUT person but just your lying mouth.
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

Said the deluded confused one!
Why equating them then
Holy Spirit is a person
Spirit of man is a person
No wonder you people have to bring in the lies of PERSONIFICATION.

If a new report said ONLY buhari knows who will be the next COAS, what If the reporter also knows that THERE'S A PERSON who NO THE VERY MIND OF BUHARI,
do you think it's necessary to mention that person?

That's a FALSE REPORT.

He won't have said nobody knows except ONLy Buhari.

My fact, which you've confirmed is that The verse never TALKED ABOUT person but just your lying mouth.

It did " Nobody " which include you and I are persons . Angels, son, Father are persons too. In fact everyone in the universe is in that verse

The question remains how many of this person's know ?
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:
Quote that scripture that said Jesus preach to dead spirits . oniro buruku grin grin

1 Peter 3:19

Ephesians 4:9
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
livingchrist:
'It' is used to describe spirit because the hebrew word for spirit is neutral.

Ruach is a genderless word hence the use of it.

It was used used for babies until recently before it was changed it does not mean babies are not persons.

Ruach means breath. Now u can rest
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by livingchrist: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:

Do you read at all ?
You first said God, you were proved False in the context of the very same verse.

Now you ran to Jesus. Even when Romans 3:10,11 clearly shows it wasn't addressing Jesus . , Are you sure you know what you are doing ?

Romans 3:9, 10,11 has explained itself. Verse 9 said the Text is addressed to Everyone born under SIN. Is Jesus born under SIN?
you have not yet realise the trouble you are in.
going by you interpretation of "no one knows the hour'
Is Jesus not a jew?

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

This verse said both jew and Gentiles are all under sin.

Is God a man? It says no man. [b] The context already excludes God . The same way Matthew 24:36 Exclude the Father from everybody else that doesn't know.
matt 24vv36 also said no man. So how is the holy spirit a man?

Emphasis on " New Name Written" , The one who write the name is not included, cos when he was writing it, he knows it . Basic sense... the GIVER OF THE NAME is not included

Who gave the Father the right to know the day and hour , so we can exclude the person ? If none. You are in for a serious Yawa
I laugh you dont who who you dealing with.
If that verse excludes God because God is the one that gives the name then the holy spirit is excluded because he is the one who knows the mind of God.
Now you get.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by livingchrist: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:

Ruach means breath. Now u can rest
Angel's are Rauch, you can rest grin

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:
That's a FALSE REPORT.

He won't have said nobody knows except ONLy Buhari.

It did " Nobody " which include you and I are persons . Angels, son, Father are persons too. In fact everyone in the universe is in that verse

The question remains how many of this person's know ?

Not a false report but the REPORTER decided to silent on what He/She already knows.

Imagine, the same deluded person has made a statement like this on this forum....

"Emphasis on " New Name Written" , The one who write the name is not included, cos when he was writing it, he knows it. Basic sense... the GIVER OF THE NAME is not included"

The verse says ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS.

Tthe question is, did HOLY SPIRIT knows the VERY MIND OF GOD?
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
livingchrist:

That is the delusion we're talking about.

The next thing you'll hear from him might be that, it's a personification.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

1 Peter 3:19

Ephesians 4:9
1pet 3:18-20

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, in which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison, because they formerly did not obey, when God’s patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water. (1 Pet. 3:18–20)

So this is human spirit? You this liar grin . People who died in the flood are not in prison or any hell. They are in the sea ( Rev 20:13 )
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

Not a false report but the REPORTER decided to silent on what He/She already knows.

It's a lie. Silence would not say " ONLY "

Imagine, the same deluded person has made a statement like this on this forum....

"Emphasis on " New Name Written" , The one who write the name is not included, cos when he was writing it, he knows it. Basic sense... the GIVER OF THE NAME is not included"

So the reporter in that Analogy gave Buhari the name of the next COAS ?

grin grin grin grin grin

Please answer .

The verse says ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS.
Tthe question is, did HOLY SPIRIT knows the VERY MIND OF GOD?

Only the Father = a person .

Is holy spirit same person as the Father ?

If not, anything else is a Lie
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by livingchrist: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Emusan:

That is the delusion we're talking about.

The next thing you'll hear from him might be that, it's a personification.
hahaha, his delusion is top notch. He keeps changing narratives and they keep back firing
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
livingchrist:
you have not yet realise the trouble you are in.
[b]going by you interpretation of "no one knows the hour'
Is Jesus not a jew?

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

Is Jesus born under sin ?

grin

This verse said both jew and Gentiles are all under sin.
matt 24vv36 also said no man. So how is the holy spirit a man?

It says Nobody .

Either holy spirit doesn't know , Jesus lied or holy spirit is not a person . One must be true.

I laugh you dont who who you dealing with.
If that verse excludes God because God is the one that gives the name then the holy spirit is excluded because he is the one who knows the mind of God.
Now you get.

You are not wise , you know I do tell you.

No one knows the Father Except the son.

Read that again:

No one knows the Father Except the son

You are now in more trouble. Claiming someone else know the Father deeper than the son. As in ehn

If anyone would know the day and hour , it would be Jesus . And no one else can come in between . More prove holy spirit is not a person. And since Jesus the closest person to the Father in the entire universe didn't know. Nobody else knows is a Fact. Holy spirit was personified as knowing , not a person.
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Barristter07: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
livingchrist:

And angels are called "It " ?

The Ruach in man and animals is there breath. Get that , this will help your understanding of human spirit knowing the things of a man. And moreover explains why it was represented as it .
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by livingchrist: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:

And angels are called "It " ?

The Ruach in man and animals is there breath. Get that , this will help your understanding of human spirit knowing the things of a man. And moreover explains why it was represented as it .
Angels are ruach and called "it" so they are not persons grin lol
Barrister logic 101

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by livingchrist: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:

Is Jesus born under sin ?

grin

It says Nobody .

Either holy spirit doesn't know , Jesus lied or holy spirit is not a person . One must be true.

You are not wise , you know I do tell you.

No one knows the Father Except the son.

Read that again:

No one knows the Father Except the son

You are now in more trouble. Claiming someone else know the Father deeper than the son. As in ehn

If anyone would know the day and hour , it would be Jesus . And no one else can come in between . More prove holy spirit is not a person. And since Jesus the closest person to the Father in the entire universe didn't know. Nobody else knows is a Fact. Holy spirit was personified as knowing , not a person.

lol take a seat and reread the post again
grin
Re: The Mystery Of The Trinity by Emusan(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Barristter07:
It's a lie. Silence would not say " ONLY "

Did Jesus know that Holy Spirit knows the VERY MIND OF GOD. this is the question you haven't answered since.

So the reporter in that Analogy gave Buhari the name of the next COAS ?

grin grin grin grin grin

Please answer .

Jesus has heavenly BEING knows EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT, so no need of mentioning him. Get the same analogy into your empty skull.

Only the Father = a person .

Is holy spirit same person as the Father ?

If not, anything else is a Lie

Your equation to PERSON is still ridiculous no matter how you bring it and it will remain your permanent opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Month Of Ramadan / A Religious Man Is Not A Free Man / The Forbidden Fruit Mystery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.