Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Simple Tricks To Investment Platform To Avoid Being A Victim.(eye Opener) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Tricks To Investment Platform To Avoid Being A Victim.(eye Opener) (244 Views)

Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim / How To Investment 3.5million ..then Earn More / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tricks To Investment Platform To Avoid Being A Victim.(eye Opener) by smithtizzle: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
[center][/center]With the rise of investment platform going on in the year 2021, it not new that people are trying to generate extra income to meet ends means and many people considerable a lot fall in the loss of major platform when they are about shutting down. As at the time writing this articles 16th July, 2021. I would be sharing a short secrets behind investments platform and the untold truth. Most investments platform do not come with guarantees, by now with the fall of popular platforms like wazobia investment , racksterli, step works it obvious that no investment platform is meant to last forever. but one still needs to earn so what do we do.
i would simply highlight 3 things i look out and what i don't if and only if i must invest in a platform.
1. BUSINESS CERTIFICATE OR COMPANY INCORPORATION: We need to be cleared on this, having an approved certificate for any business registration requires two thing, 1. document details, 2. little funds. you can get any of these below 50 k. Though many platform poses with this but still it doesn't guarantee your money in any investment scheme. (RED FLAG)
2. IDENTIFYING THE OWNER OF THE BUSINESS: While these has gone a long way spotting the owners of any incorporation gives an upper hand as if things don't fall into place they can always be apprehended but this has allowed some specific people in getting back their capital back, doesn't guarantee refunds to the victims. (GREEN FLAG)
3. THE INVESTMENT PLAN: This right here is a key feature, some investment plan claim to offer the world in a few days, but on a scheme which mostly depends on roll over, if the numbers of investment reduces the platform is expected to close. so logically investment with the minimal ROI (Return on Investment ), tends to last more with those with the highest. i.e An example if a platform offers 20% in 30 days it expected to last more than a platform offering 50 Weekly.(GREEN FLAG)
4. Platform policy: Most platform has taken the bold step to reduce the numbers of losses encountered on the investors part by offering daily withdrawals before the time frame expires. This sounds has a great idea, imaging your investment is for 30 days, you are expected to withdraw every 10 Days, this sounds good because you don't stand a chance of loosing all. (GREEN FLAG)
5. PLATFORM LONGEVITY: This is very crucial and this is where i would drop the pen. No platform is considered to last above 6 months again considering any odds. Stick to platforms you know of their launch date this is by far the safest. it guarantees you being part of the early birds, A platform of 1 month plus is considered a bad idea for me. God bless you all.
In light to all of these there is a platform launching soon, and it gets a 80% review score for me, reasons:
1. It about to be launched, launching on 19th July 2021.
2 it Offers first withdrawal after 24hrs, management claim to want to offer an encouragement offer to allow investors feel safe.
3. Investment plan offered it at the range of a considerable frame, investors don't have to wait long.
PLATFORM: ELITE CASTLE GROUP
Re: Simple Tricks To Investment Platform To Avoid Being A Victim.(eye Opener) by smithtizzle: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
https://bit. ly/2VF04vG Follow too join

(1) (Reply)

Buy Mini Estate With Annual Generated Revenue Of 14M @350M. Price Is Negotiable / N/a / Advice Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.