Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. (783 Views)

We Have No Reason To Buy Weapons Outside Nigeria – Onu / Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons / ‘army Getting New Weapons To Combat B’ Haram’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. by calid16: 8:00am On May 12, 2011
The same money we give this people when we see them begging is what they use to buy petrol and knife to kills us. Even when i travel to ibadan and am coming out from mosque i make sure i give money and tell my family that they almajiri men and women are suffering and not their fault.
But now we know that the same money we're giving them is what they're using to buy petrol matches and knife to kill us. Even see how yoruba and others muslim who think them too are muslim where burned and destroyed by this animals.

I have noting with this animal people again, they have no soul. See even pastor in maiduguri that was feeding them house was burn and destroy. Don't ever make mistake of giving them money or even work because you will be the first target because nowh know it jealousy that is worrying this illiterate
Re: Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. by alexleo(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2011
This is why i said that we the southerners and even the middle belt should not allow the national assembly position to tear us apart. That the northern governors said they support the south west for speakership doesnt mean that they like the south west. they are just doing it to satisfy their and protect their own interest. and of course its just the northern elite. The almajiris doesnt care about igbo yoruba, ijaw and even the middle belt. when their killing madness starts they kill all our brothers. Lets soft pedal our stands concerning the national assembly and remain united. The vore North is very uncomfortable with the emerging unity among the southern states and middle belt and they will do so many things to break it. We should be very vigilant. Ordinarily I dont give almajiris any dime. Simply because I dont encourage begging. I dont also give Igbo beggars except if i see that you are too old or really very handicapped. if not, then go and work.
Re: Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. by unphilaz(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2011
alexo

am glad that you stated that they "hunter" has become "the hunted" thus they are trying to break the MB/SE/SS/SW aliance. i hope that gej hanndle this amicable so that the core north understand that "born2rule" is only in thier nite mare and not a reality.

[size=15pt]UP MB/SE/SS/SW, up GIDEON ORKAR you will not die in vain Amen [/size]
Re: Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. by Odunnu: 9:53am On May 12, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. by edoyad(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2011
Odunnu:

Hmmmm
Is that in agreement of what the OP has said or otherwise.

@op sorry for your loss, but i'm suprised you're just knowing this yourself.
Re: Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. by namfav(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2011
calid16:

The same money we give this people when we see them begging is what they use to buy petrol and knife to kills us. Even when i travel to ibadan and am coming out from mosque i make sure i give money and tell my family that they almajiri men and women are suffering and not their fault.
But now we know that the same money we're giving them is what they're using to buy petrol matches and knife to kill us. Even see how yoruba and others muslim who think them too are muslim where burned and destroyed by this animals.

I have noting with this animal people again, they have no soul. See even pastor in maiduguri that was feeding them house was burn and destroy. Don't ever make mistake of giving them money or even work because you will be the first target because nowh know it jealousy that is worrying this illiterate

undecided angry sad
Re: Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. by kcng: 5:26pm On May 12, 2011
This is the most unintelligent post I have ever come across. Hausa’s were killed in Lagos in 1993 June 12 crisis. Hating will not solve our problem. These northerners that you hate feed the whole country. You guys don’t farm in the south .everybody wants white collar job. We need to stop hating fellow Nigerians. We all have our bad sides .what we need is a sovereign national conference .we all need to agree on how to live together.
Re: Stop ! Don't Give Money To Those Beggars, They Use It To Buy Weapons To Kill Us In The North. by edoyad(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2011
This is the most unintelligent post I have ever come across. Hausa’s were killed in Lagos in 1993 June 12 crisis. Hating will not solve our problem. These northerners that you hate feed the whole country. You guys don’t farm in the south .everybody wants white collar job. We need to stop hating fellow Nigerians.ᅡ We all have our bad sides .what we need is a sovereign national conference .we all need to agree on how to live together.

(1) (Reply)

H.i.d Awolowo To Convene First Yoruba Unity Confab Thursday / Shuld C/r N Akwa Ibom States B In D Ss Region? / Suicide Bomber Gunned Down In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.