Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] (2545 Views)

Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by fenibak: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
ShadowCracker:

What was the point that Ijelespeaks gave to justify the killing.

the person you quoted is ijelespeaks
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by fenibak: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Didn't kanu said Igbo is cursed? Onye erieri?
Didn't kanu also said 99.9 % of our Igbo girls are pr0stitutes?

And yet he is not Igbo hater. The person who posted this stuff will not highlight the point given by Ijelespeaks on that program.

i dont need to highlight any point
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by oilyngbati(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
gidgiddy:
I thought by now people would have realised that this guy is not Igbo, but a Northerner who grew up in Igbo land and learnt to speak Igbo

It is one thing to be against Kanu and IPOB, it is another to be against anything Igbo, even in the face of injustice

Most of his fans are his fellow Northerners

Igbos should stop paying any attention to this Igbo hating individual let him and live with his hate, without Nnamdi Kanu, he would be a nobody
So the person speaking truth to expose the evil your Ipob terrorists are carrying out in Igboland is not Igbo but you Ipob terrorists killing Igbo girls and beheading them for bulletproof charms are Igbo right? May the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death- Amen!

Many of you in Ipob will not see the end of this year for all the evil you terrorists have perpetrated in Igboland. A lot of you will have a very unfulfilled and miserable life, that will be transmitted to your children, but I doubt if most of you in iponk have any.
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
There's no way extrajudicial killings will be ok in a civilized society.

No matter the provocation, if it isn't self defense, then taking another man's life is wrong.
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by fenibak: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
oilyngbati:
So the person speaking truth to expose the evil your Ipob terrorists are carrying out in Igboland is not Igbo but you Ipob terrorists killing Igbo girls and beheading them for bulletproof charms are Igbo right? May the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death- Amen!

Many of you in Ipob will not see the end of this year for all the evil you terrorists have perpetrated in Igboland. A lot of you will have a very unfulfilled and miserable life, that will be transmitted to your children, but I doubt if most of you in iponk have any.

mumu
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by fenibak: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
TripleOh7:
There's no way extrajudicial killings will be ok in a civilized society.

No matter the provocation, if it isn't self defense, then taking another man's life is wrong.

dont mind those fools

1 Like

Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
fenibak:

mumu,they gave you 3% of oil money what did you do?mumu
fool...where did they give us 3%?
are you the one that sign the 3% bill into law?

do we look like you foolish people..?.... we dont fight government because of mere discused bill.... we only fight when they go against our decision to sign it into law...
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
fenibak:

shut up ogogoro fulani Ijaw
i dont talk to failure people like you...
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Joromi1: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Igbos hate Igbos, period. Reason why Biafra won't hold.
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by gidgiddy: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
oilyngbati:

The same person saying he is exposing IPOB is the same person who said nothing all these years that the Police and Army have been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters

The same person who is exposing IPOB, never says anything about Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP, despite the fact that those ones are killing hundreds of people every week

The same person exposing IPOB has never exposed or criticised the Buhari regime because he is an APC member

The guy is just a fraudster who has a job because IPOB and Kanu. Without them, he would be a nobody

Biafra has always been a peaceful thing until you Nigerians bring violence into it, then start looking for who to blame
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by fenibak: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Captain8:
fool...where did they give us 3%?
are you the one that sign the 3% bill into law?

do we look like you foolish people..?.... we dont fight government because of mere discused bill.... we only fight when they go against our decision to sign it into law...

read the news mumu
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
fenibak:

read the news mumu
i should read the news? are you ok?

you should go read the news well again and then go read Ijaw news......

go ask kanu to give you back your brain.... buhari will not sign pib bill into law because we rejected it..... pib is dead on it arrival....
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Captain8:
i should read the news? are you ok?

you should go read the news well again and then go read Ijaw news......

go ask kanu to give you back your brain.... buhari will not sign pib bill into law because we rejected it..... pib is dead on it arrival....

Boy you are foolish.

U just entered an Igbo thread and started talking nonsense.

How can you say "who wants Igbo"
So what Ndigbo needs to do for others to want them is to foolishly allow strangers to be sucking their oil.

Don't worry at the end of time in this world, your people will feel like a girl that was gang raped.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Boy you are foolish.

U just entered an Igbo thread and started talking nonsense.

How can you say "who wants Igbo"
So what Ndigbo needs to do for others to want them is to foolishly allow strangers to be sucking their oil.

Don't worry at the end of time in this world, your people will feel like a girl that was gang raped.
Ijaw is mightier than you think....
though they already gang raping ndigbo...killing them anyhow... kidnapping their lord anyhow.... arresting them anyhow.... abba kyari killed over 1,000 ibo youth and arrested 5,000.....

i believe there are no more youth in ibo land except those in diaspora........ yet na wetin wan hapun to Ijaw in future u dey worry about.... mumu... they had finished all your youths in ibo land...
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
Ijaw is mightier than you think....
though they already gang raping ndigbo...killing them anyhow... kidnapping their lord anyhow.... arresting them anyhow.... abba kyari killed over 1,000 ibo youth and arrested 5,000.....

i believe there are no more youth in ibo land except those in diaspora........ yet na wetin wan hapun to Ijaw in future u dey worry about.... mumu... they had finished all your youths in ibo land...

You are mentally deranged.

You should be in a mental asylum.

Northerners are exploiting your oil as if you are fowls and goats, but your problem is Ndigbo.

I just wish the good lord will send a good Samaritan that will take you to a good psychiatrist.

Don't worry about the bills, I will pay it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Northerners are exploiting your oil as if you are fowls and goats, but your problem is Ndigbo.

I just wish the good lord will send a good Samaritan that will take you to a good psychiatrist.

is there no oil in ibo land again?
is it not thesame arewa enjoying your gas and oil in your lands?
what is wronged with your brain?

arewas are tripled raping your indigbo...example..
1)taking your oil gas..
2)sending forces to killing and arrestin every youths..
3)sending herdsmen to raped all your farming women....

see the 3 grave injustices you people passing through in the hands of arewas.....yet you felt concerned about only 1 injustice Izon-ibe passing through....

pls tell any kid around you to give you 3 dirty slaps..
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by fenibak: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

i volunteer to take him to a psychiatrist and i would also add money.lol

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by fenibak: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:

1)taking your oil gas..

see the 3 grave injustices you people passing through in the hands of arewas.....yet you felt concerned about only 1 injustice Izon-ibe passing through....

ranting of a village ogogoro drunken master.lol

1 Like

Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by oyoirabor: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:

1)taking your oil gas..

Stop being an id.ot abeg..... Don't know why stu.pid people like you full this forum. Always ranting nonsense.... Reason why the country is a mess

1 Like

Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by BKayy: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Joromi1:
Igbos hate Igbos, period. Reason why Biafra won't hold.
Let me get this straight. You said we hate ourselves but you want all of us that hate ourselves to stay with you, Why?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Joromi1: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKayy:

Let me get this straight. You said we hate ourselves but you want all of us that hate ourselves to stay with you, Why?
LOL! I pray for Biafra everyday. Do and go back to your region. We need some air here.
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
oyoirabor:

Stop being an id.ot abeg..... Don't know why stu.pid people like you full this forum. Always ranting nonsense.... Reason why the country is a mess

people like us are the reseaon this country is manageable to stay...because we talk truth
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
fenibak:

ranting of a village ogogoro drunken master.lol
cocaine sniffer accept the truth
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by BKayy: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Joromi1:

LOL! I pray for Biafra everyday. Do and go back to your region. We need some air here.
You people make me laugh.
During the pogrom, you people celebrated in Lagos that Ndigbo are leaving Lagos which means that things will become cheap.
During the war, you people found out that business was not easy and suffered. After the war, you people celebrated Igbo return to lagos. To make the matter worse, you lobbied for FG to block Eastern ports, which are still blocked till date and you are back to campaigning for Igbo to leave your land again.
Lol, my dear a corpse will get tired of sleeping. Once our ports reopen, we will be out of your olden days land
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:

1)taking your oil gas..

Shut up ogogoro pillock.

Northerners are milking dry your oil and damaging your God giving land but i.mbecility won't let you let you reason like a normal human being.

Without South East and South West northerners would have overtaking your lands and resources. You should be thankful to Ndigbo.
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Shut up ogogoro pillock.

Northerners are milking dry your oil and damaging your God giving land but i.mbecility won't let you let you reason like a normal human being.

Without South East and South West northerners would have overtaking your lands and resources. You should be thankful to Ndigbo.

hahaha. we should thank small dot abi?
you small dot inside big circle that abba kyari see as soft target to get rank easily...
abeg make small ibo go sleep...
ibo that need help badly...
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by oyoirabor: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Captain8:
people like us are the reseaon this country is manageable to stay...because we talk truth

Truth is not by hating and spew bigotry trash here and there...hence increasing disunity and hatred..... reason why the country is not getting better

Truth is when you state unbiased facts!
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
oyoirabor:

Truth is not by hating and spew bigotry trash here and there...hence increasing disunity and hatred..... reason why the country is not getting better

Truth is when you state unbiased facts!
i am not bias... i dont easily hate tribe but kanu pushed me to the wall....
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by ablejesus26(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Well I don't agree with the ijele on this one, but one thing is for sure he does says the truth sometimes.
I wonder why ipob members get so angry when their leader and group is criticized, knowing fully well that they also trend on curses,insults and criticism �.
Na wa oo.
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Captain8:
hahaha. we should thank small dot abi?
you small dot inside big circle that abba kyari see as soft target to get rank easily...
abeg make small ibo go sleep...
ibo that need help badly...

Shut useless drunkard

Northerners gave a keg of palm wine and went down to drill your oil

You don't have shame
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by Captain8(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Shut useless drunkard

Northerners gave a keg of palm wine and went down to drill your oil

You don't have shame

same arewas gave you parcels of cocaine and went down to drill your oil....
first remove the log in your eyes...
Re: Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos] by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Captain8:
same arewas gave you parcels of cocaine and went down to drill your oil....
first remove the log in your eyes...

Shut up pathetic ogogoro drunkard.

U think ogogoro will make you wise

Let me tell you you are an I.becile

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Drags DSS To Court, Says His Blood Taken More Than 21 Times / Tinubu Has Large Shares In Apple, Manchester United – Jibrin / OBI WINS AGAIN THESE GUYS WAITED TILL DARK TO COUNT D BALLOTS N OBI EMERGED D WI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.