Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) (111488 Views)

Osinbajo Pays Last Respect To Yar'adua's Mother (Pictures) / Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2021
Aje....

you need to watch who smile at you oooo....i dont trust his visit
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by benson81(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
No b this guy lead team enter south east forests catch catch ppl upandan during the days of unknown gunmen. Them allow am enter anambra go jolly.na wa oo grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Realtonytonero: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
dealslip:
He is there to spy on the boys stoning themselves with money. Most of them are into crime and are being trailed. I am unimpressed by all the show, they all look like Fraternity Boys and Occult merchants.
broke nigga
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
KosiGee:

You are full shlt mister and you need to outgrow this stupidity, you are becoming very boring.

Mpama carry your poverty investigation and go to sleep.
Poor men always have negative input to everything... Otondo.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

“The Fulani migrants built a mosque on the land without following the due process which ignites conflict with host community,” the statement reads.

In May, Abdulganiy Oloogunebi, the Aseyin of Iseyin in Oyo, warned residents of the state to “stop selling land to foreigners” whose nationality could not be determined.

We have heard you but Contain this your stttuupppidty in Abia state and don't celebrate your uuuusseeelesssness to Anambra state , they are free minded and jolly people.
This is burial and burial it is.
Terrorist Kanu is already in jail.
Umu Anuofia with useless assertions.
Uchu.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mpama carry your poverty investigation and go to sleep.

If you have a date with poverty, I wish you a happy one...enjoy it. You seem to be focused on it.
Poverty is millions of miles away from me.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
cool
nedekid:

But why will you as a man want to Bleep another man in the ass?
Why off all things will you use that as a description? shocked
You like ass? shocked
Either you are stu-pid or just a child.Were did i say i like ass? I said,he fu-ck iyamuri(iPod) in the a-ss which is true,but your slow igbotic brain is trying to interprete it to iyamuri logic.The only a-ss i fvck,is cheap iyamuri females, cause your women are the cheapest in Nigeria. cool
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
KosiGee:

If you have a date with poverty, I wish you a happy one...enjoy it. You seem to be focused on it.
Poverty is millions of miles away from me.

Akiko, carry your poverty investigation and go to sleep.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enyi, you are a nuisance. Go and find Nnamdi Kanu thread and attack him. I don’t have your time.

Lest I forget, Abba Kyari wasnt there to mourn with Obi and stop mentioning me before m masaa gi agba.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
KosiGee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enyi, you are a nuisance. Go and find Nnamdi Kanu thread and attack him. I don’t have your time.

Lest I forget, Abba Kyari wasnt there to mourn with Obi and stop mentioning me before m masaa gi agba.

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by EagleSquare1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
No, he will kidnap him and take him to HQ!

R
nairavsdollars:
If he finds out Cubana is a godfather to kidnappers tomorrow, will he arrest him?
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by g4gerald: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kzinne:
idiocy. So you as a father after raising a girl child to get the best education, one man will just marry her and keep her at home as a trophy wife. And you'll be happy??
Education helps to refine ur IQ, Being educated as a women doesn't necessarily mean she must work, why will a woman be going out on a daily to make money wen her husband is rich enuf to take good care of her, na hardship they make both man nd his wife dey go out to hustle for money, bros try change ur mind set o nd pray God gives u enuf money to take care of ur family. Men are meant to be d bread winner of the family nd not both of them. If u don't agree wit me, try marry a carrier woman nd don't ever complain wen she start lagging behind in her duties as a wife
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by guychidile: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Money good o
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by guychidile: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Money good o.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by BSsniffer: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jesus.....these people are daft.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by nedekid: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
cool
Either you are stu-pid or just a child.Were did i say i like ass? I said,he fu-ck iyamuri(iPod) in the a-ss which is true,but your slow igbotic brain is trying to interprete it to iyamuri logic.The only a-ss i fvck,is cheap iyamuri females, cause your women are the cheapest in Nigeria. cool
Bottomline you like ass, anus. I thought it was only cattle and donkey. Seems you guys have extended it to humans. Why will you off all things think of human ass out of no where? undecided
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by end1999constitu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
BIGNAME2020:
Aboki wan belong too. Police nor be work bro undecided

They should have chased him away from there...he's a spy
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by dealslip(f): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Realtonytonero:
broke nigga
Too apply prudence is broke to you?
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by dealslip(f): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Martahi:
Is obvious you will die poor
you don't need to flaunt money be die rich.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by dealslip(f): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ikinternational:

Dumb huo
So what they are doing is the definition of smart to you.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
nedekid:

Bottomline you like ass, anus. I thought it was only cattle and donkey. Seems you guys have extended it to humans. Why will you off all things think of human ass out of no where? undecided
Bottom line is,all iyamuris are aboki bitch and they have the power to Bleep you like it or not,slave.And yes Abba Kyari fvck iyamuri ipod in the a-ss.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by nedekid: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Bottom line is,all iyamuris are aboki bitch and they have the power to Bleep you like it or not,slave.
Ass loving gay, see you again mentioning that you will Bleep a man shocked
What the hell is wrong with you lot?
Sick fellow undecided
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by tomiwakeem: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
moneyissweet:
Did Abba kyari tell you he is looking for ipob?

Go sleep abeg.

if you were informed enough you will know that Abba kyari led the team that smoked out ikonso and many other ESN rag tag militias in orlu.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Comingsoon212: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If he finds out Cubana is a godfather to kidnappers tomorrow, will he arrest him?
ASAP ..he go too shock u ..
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Ikinternational: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
dealslip:

So what they are doing is the definition of smart to you.

Nobody has a right to tell anyone how to spend their money.

Try telling a poor man to stop wasting money on lottery n alcohol. N he will quickly remind you no be you dash him the money.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
nedekid:

Ass loving gay, see you again mentioning that you will Bleep a man shocked
What the hell is wrong with you lot?
Sick fellow undecided
No matter how you try to turn this,it will not change the fact that,you iyamuri are Hausa bitch and they have and will forever fvck you right in the a-ss,so fvck off slave. grin
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by nerilove(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
naijapips02:

Mugu Obi cubaba is a small boy when it comes to wealth in Igbo land. E money is a small boy. They might be doing a lot of showoff to make mofos like you believe otherwise. Truth is, the real wealthy Igbos are not in this party.
Do I need I need to answer a myopic thinker like you, he and other Igbo men are small boys but they have done done more than all your generation. Try to appreciate success. Tap into it and live well. When I see a success I praise God for the person irrespective tribe
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
cheesy
No matter how you try to turn this,it will not change the fact that,you iyamuri are Hausa bitch and they have and will forever fvck you right in the a-ss,so fvck off slave. grin
Assman grin
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by afube: 2:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yawns....next

Nigerians are celebrating life well spent not some sort of bitter filled fellowcelebrating.....ndi ala

you incontinent sabo-in- training .........leave that your dingy 4 by 4 DSS internet cubicle and go get a life, you are an absolute embarrassment to
Igbo manhood!
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 18, 2021
afube:

you incontinent sabo-in- training .........leave that your dingy 4 by 4 DSS internet cubicle and go get a life, you are an absolute embarrassment to
Igbo manhood!

Yawns....next

Nigerians are celebrating life well spent not some sort of bitter filled fellow celebrating.....ndi ala
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2021
nedekid:

Assman grin
Hausa slave grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.