Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) (111046 Views)

Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video) / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by naijapips02: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2021
nerilove:
Some people are so jealous. So everyone much be in the party. I won't be mentioning names of billionaires there to because you're REALLY pained

Shut up. The wealthy Igbos are not in this party. Na just small boys we just dey see money dey that party.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by DonTattaglia: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2021
The khizinne guy don run, d otondo who has been condeming Igbos...When we see frustrated men, we know. It's nobody's fault that u are a broke ass. Abeg don't jump into lagoon o..
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2021
BIGNAME2020:
Aboki wan belong too. Police nor be work bro undecided
You cannot understand bro, police is the best job in the world
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by chinedu2henry: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Kzinne:
This culture is disgusting. This is why out of six female Bank MDs in Nigeria at the moment- 5 are Yoruba women. In the yeast women are clearly relegated to the background while the men do whatever it takes to make money including dubious dealings to make noise and take care of the sit at home trophy dumb wife and children. Disgusting people
NOI is an Igbo woman, how many of your MDs are better than her. Just keep shut if u don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2021
oluztx:
Where are the afonjas shouting drug money and drug dealer guests at the burial up and down due to envy of Igbo wealth? Is Abba Kyari also a drug dealer, afonja?

Envy Igbo wealth indeed. Why not channel some of that dubious wealth into developing your shithole states.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by babamoha(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Only God knows if they are not business partners.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by shawnquest: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2021
ok
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2021
owobokiri:

E pain am!
We relegate women to the background, that's why Iweala is The World Bank Chief? And Adichie is Nigerias best writer at the moment? We relegated Chioma Ajunwa and Genevieve Nnaji to the background too, abi?
I like as the things happening at Oba dey pain una..
Jealous things..
Don't mind the idiot! They think bank job is the only Job in the world! Which Yoruba women is more popular than Ngọzi, Dora, Oby, Chimamanda locally and abroad. The level of envy on this forum is disgusting!
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by LegalWolf: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2021
jarx:
was about saying you're a fake Fulani but I saw the kwara state and zipped up

Looool. I don’t get your point actually. Does coming from Kwara make me “original” Fulani? Or Do you think non - kwaran Fulbe don’t share my opinions on ibo? I don’t understand the way you people think.

Let me educate you: opinions are formed largely by exposure and not by identification marks such as ethnicity, race and religion. An Ibo man raised in a Fulani household (without knowing he is ibo) would certainly end up thinking like the Fulani and sharing their views on topics same thing vice versa.

That said, even within a group, they don’t all think alike. While many Ibos may see certain qualities amongst the Hausa people as disgusting, other ibos may actually like that same quality? So expecting all Fulani to hold the same opinion on the same thing is just laughable.

And now to the topic: there is a mutual distrust between Northerners and Southerners. It’s not that the affection is lopsided. Many southerners look down on us with an air of superiority while many of my cousins up north believe southerners are uncultured. But within this starkly opposing groups, there individuals who are more exposed and see things for what they are - no culture is superior to the other. They’re good things in Fulbe culture, ibo culture and Yoruba culture and they are equally bad things, depending on how you look at it.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Pjoe238: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2021
While in the sad waste bin the men are lazy defiling minors, mining skulls and their wives are out there selling their stinking ewudu pussy to the highest bidders to become bank MDs in order to feed their lazy men with pussy trade. devil punish the falling demons

Kzinne:
This culture is disgusting. This is why out of six female Bank MDs in Nigeria at the moment- 5 are Yoruba women. In the yeast women are clearly relegated to the background while the men do whatever it takes to make money including dubious dealings to make noise and take care of the sit at home trophy dumb wife and children. Disgusting people
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Who no like better thing?

There will be some millions of Naira for him as thank you for coming.

Now, if Obi Cubana commits a crime and IGP deploys Abba Kyari as leader of a crack team to unravel the perpetrators, do you still need to be told what the outcome will be?

Obi knows the IGP one on one... So no need to ask the outcome..
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2021
nedekid:

Are you implying abokiis are gay? shocked
I am implying that iyamuris are aboki bitch.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2021
nedekid:

Are you implying abokiis are gay? shocked
I am implying that iyamuris are aboki bitch. cool
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by nerilove(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2021
uote author=naijapips02 post=103793029]

Shut up. The wealthy Igbos are not in this party. Na just small boys we just dey see money dey that party. [/quote]
Mofo like you, if Obi decided to do it to his age level, e concern you? I say again must all rich Igbo men be there? Die you see the names of donors? When you do I can answer you.

Gedafuk...
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Konpresor012:
Abba kyari was in Oba, Anambra State With his Good Friends and Host Obi Cubana at the burial of his Mother.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4063913383657133&id=100001155348708

Soon arrest will start
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2021
Kzinne:

E pain m!

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2021
When you're rich, you will be loved by all cuz the love is for the money and not the person

Same for respect for position and offices and not person in the political strata
udele1:
Nice one. OBI CUBANA( Okpole) is loved by all. He has a good heart. One Love.

Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by naijapips02: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
nerilove:
uote author=naijapips02 post=103793029]

Shut up. The wealthy Igbos are not in this party. Na just small boys we just dey see money dey that party.
Mofo like you, if Obi decided to do it to his age level, e concern you? I say again must all rich Igbo men be there? Die you see the names of donors? When you do I can answer you.

Gedafuk...

Mugu Obi cubaba is a small boy when it comes to wealth in Igbo land. E money is a small boy. They might be doing a lot of showoff to make mofos like you believe otherwise. Truth is, the real wealthy Igbos are not in this party.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
Uteghe:
He's busy gathering intelligence.
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
HONESTFACT101:
abi or he went to see if the cows where treated fairly
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Kzinne: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2021
g4gerald:

Oga, Rich men wives don't work, they stay at home to take care of their husband and children. It not relegation anytin, na so e suppose be. Na poverty dey make u talk like dis, because na poverty dey make both man nd his wife dey hustle anyhow while the kids are grown at the mercy of the haus help. Pray dat God will give u the kind of money dat will not require ur wife to work again
idiocy. So you as a father after raising a girl child to get the best education, one man will just marry her and keep her at home as a trophy wife. And you'll be happy??
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2021
May she rest well and her prayers for her family come to pass
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by Raychee(f): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Tribalists everywhere. What do you gain from putting anybody else down??
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by samuel900(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2021
He came to collect his own share of the cows
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by nedekid: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I am implying that iyamuris are aboki bitch. cool
But why will you as a man want to Bleep another man in the ass?
Why off all things will you use that as a description? shocked
You like ass? shocked
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by ItachiGold(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2021
owobokiri:

E pain am!
We relegate women to the background, that's why Iweala is The World Bank Chief? And Adichie is Nigerias best writer at the moment? We relegated Chioma Ajunwa and Genevieve Nnaji to the background too, abi?
I like as the things happening at Oba dey pain una..
Jealous things..
Hahaha nice one
E pain am
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by smartNerd: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by ShadowAMG(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Please WHO IS THE CHIEF ALWAYS APPEARING AS THE MAIN PERSON IN PHOTOS? & WHERE'S THE OBI CUBANNA??
Re: Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) by EMMY76: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2021
This is another strategy to protect himself and his invited guests.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.