Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina (24547 Views)

20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2021
What's their names and I'm sorry there is no tribal slur attached to my reason...

I want to confirm if there are other factors which influence folks into going down this internet fraud route
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2021
midolian:
Definitely some Igbo and Yoruba boys schooling there

Idiot. Who provides the accounts from bureau d change? Are you not stupid like this?
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2021
TUANKU:

People always say you're an idiot but this just proves you're a brain dead idiot.
I have a right to my opinion.
It is the w.hore that gave birth to you that i blame. Are you more Nigerian than me? Let this be the last time you quote me and talk crap, i deliberately avoid all your posts and comments so do same with mine.
If you choose to be an ass licker which is what you are then fine but don't try to force everyone to be like you.
Focus on selling dead cattle you stupid son of a badly dressed w.hore. I know exactly who you are don't think you're invincible, avoid me same way i avoid you, stupid paedophile.
May fulani terrorists locate you and your miserable family.

Guardados!!!
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
If the efcc had any atom of sense by now they would have rounded up everyone throwing money at that useless burial. May that woman never rest in peace. How can sane human beings be acting like animals?
Look at this bufoon.. wishing a dead person evil. Do u even have sense? Envy and jealousy kee u there. It's people like u that are the major causes of what the country faces today. They think they're smart when in reality they're too dull to even breath. Arresting yahoo boys isn't the primary assignment of the EFCC. If they have an intelligent director/ chairman or wtv they call him. They will know that the application of Newton's third law is the beginning of the end to combating financial crimes in this godforsaken country and it doesn't start nor end with Yahoo boys. You don't kill a tree by cutting off it's branches.. u take off the damn roots off earth. Someone somewhere doesn't want the tree of corruption uprooted and that person is stronger than any institution in the country. All the running round in circles will achieve absolutely nothing.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Sonoyom(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2021
E don red so try even bubu children don dey bomb.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by enigma1122(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2021
All them know Na make them dey flex muscle for internet fraudsters. bandit,kidnapers,isis Boko Haram,herdsmen are having a good days attacking innocent and there's nothing done about it just let bandit attack there station or isis Na so dem go leave their station both suspects and effc will go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by FORDCULTURE: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103789664:

If Emmanuella the comedienne happens to be your little niece, What do you think she would have told you if and when she comes across this rubbish you typed, knowing fully well you are a Naija citizen?

Some of you will just come to social media and type jargons without thinking twice.

What a pity!

Guy don't be stupid
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Vadese1: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Wahala dey this country. Anything when aboki don put hand will go extra level
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by God2man2again(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2021
It is a confirmation that EFCC is working.

Youths need to be reposition and redirected in Nigeria.

Is Yahoo the only thing we know?

Quick money is quick death.

Nobody wants to suffer and what you don't sweat for won't last in your hands.

Whatever will last will obey God's principle.

If not, it will appear great for a short time and vanish away.

Where is the rich man of yesterday? In the grave.

May God help and reposition the youths of this generation.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Ahmeduana(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2021
Why hidden there face is it because they are NORTHERNERS?
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Cmanforall: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

But how come dey no carry placards like their counterparts in the South ?
And na their back dey snap
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Gsentme(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

They no write their names in the news also. If nah Sounders now, their names must be included. Yeye people.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by sukar886: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Aboki don start de do yahoo, nothing wey musa no go see ooo
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by tradebot: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2021
They are afraid and could not post their picture.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Teeboy15(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2021
TUANKU:

People always say you're an idiot but this just proves you're a brain dead idiot.
I have a right to my opinion.
It is the w.hore that gave birth to you that i blame. Are you more Nigerian than me? Let this be the last time you quote me and talk crap, i deliberately avoid all your posts and comments so do same with mine.
If you choose to be an ass licker which is what you are then fine but don't try to force everyone to be like you.
Focus on selling dead cattle you stupid son of a badly dressed w.hore. I know exactly who you are don't think you're invincible, avoid me same way i avoid you, stupid paedophile.
May fulani terrorists locate you and your miserable family.

For only one person ??

Guy you wicked o..

Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Blessedsam18070: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

They are all your brothers, migrators, how aboki ?? know how to hack??

How sure are you that they’re aboki? If na south here they will list them names.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Otunski: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2021
But Elrufai claims Northern Youths are not involved in Internet Fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by bumpy5ng: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

And they no show their faces
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by ToneroInc: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

Their faces are even hidden. The lowest almajiri in the north remains a first class citizen when compared with the richest and most educated man from the south.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by princemartinsG(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Wow you are so educated and intelligent

Iyasaburi:
Na fake news jàre, they want us to believe that it is not only in the SW EFCC is working.
This one, na pure propaganda!
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Austin4Jesus(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2021
EFCC just picking on Internet fraudsters Only like we don't have corrupt politicians anymore, anytime I see EFCC, the next thing I see is Internet Fraudsters, though it's good to arrest fraudsters but they should also go after corrupt politicians, all I see is cowardice Coated eye service .. God help Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Wisedove(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2021
I don't know why there names are not mentioned same way people arrested in the south are being listed
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Pjoe238: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2021
The are actually from sad waste bin
KillMNKnow:
Coopers from sad yeast
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Vamos(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2021
They don't have names oo abi lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Teejay13(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2021
The one that pains a lot is when you haven't cashed out yet and God come decide punish you with EFCC

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by OdenKelechi(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Yahoo boys dey Katsina??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos) / Men Tortured By Police For Demanding For Their Late Parents Entitlements. Photos / 63 Vehicles, 98 Shops Burnt In Abule Egba Pipeline Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.