Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina (24539 Views)

20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by OmoManU: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

But how come dey no carry placards like their counterparts in the South ?
You people must just find fault sha
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by seyz91(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by seyz91(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2021
You smart bro

Your head dey there
Iyasaburi:
Na fake news jàre, they want us to believe that it is not only in the SW EFCC is working.
This one, na pure propaganda!
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by IprintMONEY: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2021
See the names all Igbos
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Expensiveboo(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

I was about asking the same question though
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by lexy2014: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103789660:
Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

For the ones that believe in fraud and scamming innocent people of their hard earned money, Make una Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.

Milking dry innocent and hardworking Nigerians hard earned money.

U are right about fraud and what it does. Unfortunately, u don't follow ur own advise. Is d govt of ur "darling daddy" not a fraud, a fraud that u see nothing wrong with and that u staunchly support?
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by lexy2014: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

It depends, they're investigating the Matter as soon as they finish they will do so.

How do u no that they are still investigating? If they are still investigating, y are they parading d suspects at all?
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by NairaMaster1(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

So, they can be released after now.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by NLPoliceWoman: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2021
RTR
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by smartNerd: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by smartNerd: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Jestin:
Just imagine Aboki trying to speak ascent to clients.
You're living in delusion. Know more abt language before writing shits.
No matter how much u will try ur accent will always be different, stop deceiving urself with another man's language!
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by smartNerd: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Q1, How do u no that they are still investigating? If they are still investigating, y are they parading d suspects at all?

Ans; They are parading the Suspects in order to show that they're working...
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Telekinetic: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Aboki dey do Yahoo ?

Because na f.ucking fake news/propaganda. Make e be like say dem dey operate for North too... No names listed sef talk less of placards
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by lexy2014: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Ans; They are parading the Suspects in order to show that they're working...

Which is not d same as investigation
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by StreetFight: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
White men must be very dumb if Almajaris who were born by the road side by destitute parents can scam them (white men).
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by dangoteinlaw: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
FemiMaduka:

You are a worthless piece of poo. How could you say such about a dead person. Is your money missing? Remove your nose from people's business, idiot.
u are asking if my money is missing? Before i make a million i know what i go through to get it and coz of that i will never throw cash up like these thieves are doing.

Again, in your imagination think about the heads that was slaughtered to gain that money, think about the lies that was told, think abothe ppls money that got lost, think about those that got bleeped over just to make these money. If u see nothing wrong with all i just said then i oray u land in that position some day.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Vistra40: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
TotoGame:
Their dressing alone shows they aren't from katsina and the environment isn't katsina state

Why are you deceiving yourself sir?
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by AbuAeesha: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Iyasaburi:
Na fake news jàre, they want us to believe that it is not only in the SW EFCC is working.
This one, na pure propaganda!
the environment is enugu abi...
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by dangoteinlaw: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Telekinetic:

Imagine your mother died today and I said these exact words... Don’t let hate ruin your life bruh... I don’t blame you tho... The hardest thing about a business is minding your own
and we wonder why there's so mych rise in ritual killings and kidnappings in Nigeria. I was reading comments on Instagram and i can see how negatively this is causing to our youths. I can't imagine the number of youths that will become depressed coz of this, feeling like this work isn't worth it at all. All these phones and cars you are driving today and using to oppress or impress whatever u call it do you know the ppl who built them don't even drive exortic ones. Blackman mentality, they can't invent anything but to consume and opress their neighbors with it.
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Truflexunits(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aboki sef dey yahoo? Oti red o
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Hustler1277: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103789660:
Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

For the ones that believe in fraud and scamming innocent people of their hard earned money,
Make una Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
Ask HushBingo and Obinna that thought he was invisible tonguetongue

#TeamLegitForLife

Addendum:
This was one of the mail ( what these internet fraudsters call format) sent to one of us @ after the Super Eagles disgraceful match with Mexico the other day,

Dear [/b],
The Nigerian football team were so disappointed with Saturday’s performance against Mexico,
that they have said they will personally refund all expenses to fans who travelled to support them.

All you need to do is to send bank details, sort codes & PINs, and they will transfer the money directly to your account!! shocked

E shock una abi?
Did we hear someone ask "Dem MANNA, una reply dem?
Sure we did reply them, and you don't wanna know what out reply was!
If them neva commit suicide by now,
Na strong men dem be!
Awon werey, wey no wan work for dem life.
Na dat fraud go kill all of una finish.
[b](We know say na why una no like dem MANNA be dis, and y'all hide under politics to run mad one by one,
If the truth wanna kill una, make una die fast fast! grin cheesy wink )

Milking dry innocent and hardworking Nigerians hard earned money.
please manna i need your help anything will be appreciated
The pictures attached to this post is my phone and I am typing this from somebody's phone whom I begged to please quickly make a post.

I am in my finals in university of Benin and I have been having myriads of problems I can't begin to spell out .
I have been footing my school bills all by myself since two sessions now due to family issues and lots of long stories I can't begin to say here.

I sold my laptop not quite long t be able to work on my project and feed .
I do some jobs online t survive though it hasn't been so lucrative .
I was expecting some money next week though so I could sort out my project finally and look for a place to perch as I finalize school issues .
But yesterday something very funny snd bad just happened .
My phone fell and the screen just left the phone and now the flex is cut .

I tried to look for persons to borrow money from to raise the money for repair but people are all going home as its a sessional break .

Please am appealing to good hearted persons to please help me raise the money to fix the phone .
If anybody wants to come around uniben to see me and pay for the fixing am fine with that.
Please I need to fix this phone soon so I can forge ahead in life.
I will appreciate donations from persons here .
This is just a guy trying to beat the hard times and make it in life and now he really needs hand or hands to pull him up .
Here is my account number
First bank
Emua Abraham
A phone number if you want to reach and talk 08143909240

Please I am not asking for fish
I just need to fix my hook

Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Lightorder: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Exceptional case . No names ?
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by 538feyifoluwa: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
sad
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by philemonemenike(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nigeria nah scam why EFCC know show us Thier face l know northern know about yahoo
Re: EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina by Indabawa1987: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2021
they looks 100% from dot Nation of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke's Two Autopsy Reports Spark Controversy / Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.