Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests (87910 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by ruggedtimi(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2021
Carlo Gambino's burial wasnt even as luxurious as this
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Bighead95(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Very useless set of people. This is the reason I can never mingle with this kind of people even if we are friends.

Im a multi billionaire yet im calm and easy going.

What's this show off all about. Our igbo brothers must learn to leave a simple life.

I can never show off but I know im fully loaded.

Im a silent billionaire and a philantropist, I dont brug myself

Please come and employ me embarassed I need a job
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Alaigbopress: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Phyno and Flavour are conspicuously missing in action.
Phyno was there
Flavour will probably be there today
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by advanceDNA: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2021
bosman50:
Somebody said--- wahala for who pick money wey kanayo spray.
another wahala for who no serve the biggest meat to chiwetalu

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by stanluiz(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2021
adelaja70:

Yorubas are more reasonable, they use their brains instead of their anus. That is why they will never tag FBI, CIA, KGB, PUTIN, BIDEN, TRUMP, WHO, UEFA, FIFA, CAF etc when confronted by security agents.
Then why are you bastards viewing the thread ?

This burial dey pepper you people. Why are you guys pained. Tufiakwa!

Inferiority low self-esteem subhuman beings!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by edoairways: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Wetin consign cubana with glo wen non get network?
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Johnjazzy123(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2021
hopexter:
Na this Zubby money dey surprise me. He doesn’t even earn upto #5m per movie yet he spends extravagantly, Wetin dey happen wey I no know
you done see am na him done joint the billionaire club..d more money you lavish d more money you get dat the secret...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2021
All these pipo flinging money upandan, are the the pipo around them comfortable with good houses and at least a car? It will be an irony if those around them are still needy and eating bread crumbs.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by edoairways: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Very useless set of people. This is the reason I can never mingle with this kind of people even if we are friends.

Im a multi billionaire yet im calm and easy going.

What's this show off all about. Our igbo brothers must learn to leave a simple life.

I can never show off but I know im fully loaded.

Im a silent billionaire and a philantropist, I dont brug myself
Connect me even if na wash plate or serve tea
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Judolisco(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Phyno and Flavour are conspicuously missing in action.
phyno turn up
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by dederocs(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2021
My only fear is the inspiration this gives to young youths, everyone wants to spray, even if they are not made yet. Use your brain, we need good role models.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by malcom1X: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
hush15:

Na wa o. Make dem use these money build east now rather than waste it. Even if na free school, or do road make them make their government useless completely or na free hospital sef but wetin me know. It's all poverty mentality to me cos a successful mind would do better.

Why does Your tribe always love free things? They never want to work but love free things. Why?
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by edoairways: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
adelaja70:

Yorubas are more reasonable, they use their brains instead of their anus. That is why they will never tag FBI, CIA, KGB, PUTIN, BIDEN, TRUMP, WHO, UEFA, FIFA, CAF etc when confronted by security agents.
When Sowore was arrested, who did he tag for his release?. Who did his wife sought for?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by malcom1X: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jupiter7:
All these pipo flinging money upandan, are the the pipo around them comfortable with good houses and at least a car? It will be an irony if those around them are still needy and eating bread crumbs.

The people around them will never beg them for crumbs even if they don't have, that's their mentality.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Some of diz pipo spraying money, their close relatives cannot even boast of a small bungalow on ground.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
What's this guy's source of income again? Nobody should tell me 'acting' please
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
malcom1X:

The people around them will never beg them for crumbs even if they don't have, that's their mentality.

Do their close relatives need to beg them for money before they identify that such people need help? I mean if a billionaire with so much money is waiting for their close relatives to come beg them for money first before lending a hand, it speaks volume.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Reuben700: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin ; cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by dettolgel: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jupiter7:

No go hustle for yourself sitdon there they wait for people around you to buy house and car from their own hustle.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Funflipper: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raydos:
Only attention seekers, broke people and people who got their money through illegal means do all these stuffs

I've never seen any real rich people spend money lavishly when it's not even needed, Bill gate, Elon musks, Jeff bezos, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg and lot more don't do these shit

It's all drug money.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by izubext007: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Select any body that is hungry there and I will tell you that he is hungry though but richer than ur full generation in the past in the present and in the future. cool
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Tywo2018: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
U see that photographer ehnn how that they pocket money
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Venlony: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ritual renewal festival.. some long throats will disappear in that place mysteriously and misguided youths will be disturbing God with " God when you go pick my call"

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by 77up(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Menance:
Somebody tell me why person mama burial go Dy pain cone heads?.
Is it your 30 million casket?

See pain everywhere.

Even sw was empty yesterday and is still empty today because many of their brothers are in Oba covering the event while some are there to beg money you know their normal style na.

Stop the hate afonja apes
Very unnecessary comment, may God heal your soul embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Earlystar698(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kay25:

may God not answer u may you run mad before the day you want to go do rituals cos you will have spoilt another persons life for your own good

Na them hahaha
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Adjovi: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nigerians no just get sense. Why not do something that will benefit the people in this environment?
Look at sadio mane of Liverpool and Salah they have built schools and hospitals in their respective countries but all these ones including obafemi Martin's and others, nothing only to be spraying money lavishly at parties and clubs.

Before some people will start quoting me as bad belle. Na their money anyways sha anything they can like they can do.

But my own is that if all the rich and wealthy do something for their communities in terms of development it will go a long way than spraying money.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by gaftsoil(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Menance:
Somebody tell me why person mama burial go Dy pain cone heads?.
Is it your 30 million casket?

See pain everywhere.

Even sw was empty yesterday and is still empty today because many of their brothers are in Oba covering the event while some are there to beg money you know their normal style na.

Stop the hate afonja apes
No mind them
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Asimov: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Funflipper:

It's all drug money.

Don’t be silly. This chap doesn’t appear to be your average Igbo business man. Watch this interview and learn something that will help you move up from your average and envy ridden life cool

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQB34D-BpMW/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Funflipper: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Asimov:

Don’t be silly. This chap doesn’t appear to be your average Igbo business man. Watch this interview and learn something that will help you move up from your average and envy ridden life cool

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQB34D-BpMW/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think you are the silly one here by taken everything by its face value. Obinwanne Okeke did way more than that until he got busted. If you have any bit of intelligence, you would know there is something going on behind the scene. Is he the richest man in Igbo land? is he the richest man in Nigeria? is he the richest man in the world? Why have all these people around you with questionable source of wealth? No legitimate businessman will throw money away like that. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Asimov: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Funflipper:

I think you are the silly one here by taken everything by its face value. Obinwanne Okeke did way more than that until he got busted. If you have any bit of intelligence, you would know there is something going on behind the scene. Is he the richest man in Igbo land? is he the richest man in Nigeria? is he the richest man in the world? Why have all these people around you with questionable source of wealth? No legitimate businessman will throw money away like that. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

This is coming from you, “The legitimate businessman” and from your many years of broad experience in successful “legitimate” businesses. Ha! grin One thing I’ve learnt is to believe the best about people until they prove otherwise. So what evidence do you have that he is a drug dealer? If you do, share it. I know you don’t. So why castigate your fellow human being without evidence just for achieving better than you? I’m all for calling out bad eggs but at least show evidence. See, life is mysterious and deep. Never castigate or run down something like wealth that you secretly desire or you will never make it.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lolz, he has come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amber Rose Or Nicki Minaj / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" / Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.