Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests (87911 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Funflipper: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Asimov:

This is coming from you, “The legitimate businessman” and from your many years of broad experience in successful “legitimate” businesses. Ha! grin One thing I’ve learnt is to believe the best about people until they prove otherwise. So what evidence do you have that he is a drug dealer? If you do, share it. I know you don’t. So why castigate your fellow human being without evidence just for achieving better than you? I’m all for calling out bad eggs but at least show evidence. See, life is mysterious and deep. Never castigate or run down something like wealth that you secretly desire or you will never make it.

Let me set the records straight. I don't really fancy going back and forth over issues like this because it is completely none of my business what they do and how they choose to live their lives as it doesn’t affect nor influence me in any way. I only pointed out the red flag that i see and it is got nothing to do with envy like you are trying to make it seem.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Laideabdulahi: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
adelaja70:

Understand what please? How to waste it?

Exactly
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Laideabdulahi: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Making it already hence my take.

I hope so
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Jafaar: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Very useless set of people. This is the reason I can never mingle with this kind of people even if we are friends.

Im a multi billionaire yet im calm and easy going.

What's this show off all about. Our igbo brothers must learn to leave a simple life.

I can never show off but I know im fully loaded.

Im a silent billionaire and a philantropist, I dont brug myself
baba am loyal,country hard ooo.see my acct 2051219154 zenith bank
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Rossycee(f): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Phyno and Flavour are conspicuously missing in action.
Phyno was sighted with Davido. I guess they came in later.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Mystery9(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
bosman50:
Somebody said--- wahala for who pick money wey kanayo spray.
another wahala for who no serve the biggest meat to chiwetalu
Kia you get sense....
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by wasol: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
allwell51:
Actor Zubby Michael, throws bundles of Naira notes at guests at the funeral of socialite, Obi Cubana's mum

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZwv2KgNj5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sharing the video, Zubby wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZue38AssQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by ogbonti: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogamysamo:
dsame person who said he don't sqander money

Zuby invest your money properly dont come online begging for money to go treat an ailment overseas a few years from now oooo

btw - inferiority complex makes people spray money at occasion - like people should recognize me because i do not even recognize myself

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by adelaja70(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
stanluiz:
Then why are you bastards viewing the thread ?

This burial dey pepper you people. Why are you guys pained. Tufiakwa!

Inferiority low self-esteem subhuman beings!
See this monkey.. E dey pain us say wetin? You build factories abi? Or the dead mama chop out of the meat? Una go dey think like who carry brains for pocket... Scallywags!
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Gfskw: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Show off
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Gunayo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Athemisia:

Come enter heaven make I see you...
Well done heaven gatekeeper grin grin grin

Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Poleski: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
I hope he won't beg for financial assistance when he gets sick like what many Nollywood actors did.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Thomist(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103795654:
Can they just let this mama Rest In peace biko.

Cos we don't understand all these unnecessary and childish throwing of money,
We are suprised to see some people running the other way from the money sef!
And we also saw the sharp policeman that quickly collected his own and shook.hand inside pocket.

Look at the Zubby boy removed his clothes like an area boy.
Enough of all these shenanigans biko.
May mama's soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

Hmmmm, this is deep!
You've said it all our sister.
God dey sha!

No be small matter o.

poverty and jealousy dey kill una.
are u God? do u know how old is his mother.

Talk the one wey Dem go lock u for life. U become foolish if u can't control ur mouth.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by ba2remagaji: 2:54am On Jul 18, 2021
RITUAL MONEY RENEWED
allwell51:
Actor Zubby Michael, throws bundles of Naira notes at guests at the funeral of socialite, Obi Cubana's mum

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZwv2KgNj5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sharing the video, Zubby wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZue38AssQ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Edoziesmart(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2021
hopexter:
Na this Zubby money dey surprise me. He doesn’t even earn upto #5m per movie yet he spends extravagantly, Wetin dey happen wey I no know
Did he told you is only movie that give him money?
Man is a politician securing good position in Anambra State government and also a real estate investor. Movie nah just side hustle and nothing more.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by Edoziesmart(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2021
godumes:
My people are unwise. You have all these friends and connection, but road to your house is nothing to write home about
Is it zubby responsibility to fix ozubulu road or is it obi Cubana responsibility to fix Oba road? Last time I checked those two communities I mentioned has good access road that link to their neighboring communities.
So cus they have money they will now start tarring all the foot path they see in their community? As big as Lagos and Abuja, is not every road they tarred let alone a small community like Oba or ozubulu.

Anyway I'm not here to educate afonja man like you. Travel and see and don't believe everything you see or read online.
Re: Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests by hopexter(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Edoziesmart:

Did he told you is only movie that give him money?
Man is a politician securing good position in Anambra State government and also a real estate investor. Movie nah just side hustle and nothing more.

Ok now I know, thanks for this. Because I don they wonder grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amber Rose Or Nicki Minaj / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" / Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.