Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event (56674 Views)

Dr. Azonobi Appointed NYC Patron At Event Attended By Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, / Nigerians Share Their Worst Wedding Experiences (hilarious Comments) / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by gerrardomendes(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Where is Hon. Patrick Obiagbon?
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by gurunlocker: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
What did I just read!!!
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Unibener: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is how Young guys do.

Not Only Rich Young Guys

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by sheriffindy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
The Inspiration i got from the happenings no be small...just got greedy overnight...MONEY IN LONG CHAINS MUST BE MADE.
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Gotze1: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
People wey no get 1000 dollars will be calling themselves odogwu
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Goldbw122(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
They are just enjoying their time so no biggies
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Lamasta(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
How this one take concern me OP

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by OwenJesse27(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
josh123:
if u want him to notice u, have money first. Pussy is cheap he can get it from anywhere. Be rich......

King of savage lolzzz ur a truly a redpiller grin
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Sirmuel1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Get your grind right... No limits to desire so you can.....#MULTIPLESTREAMSOFINCOME

@Seniorwriter
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Bosch10(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
josh123:
if u want him to notice u, have money first. Pussy is cheap he can get it from anywhere. Be rich......
Eibarmalagaceltavigorealsociedad.
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good hearted nairalanders please i need your help... I'm just trying to do some few online digital hustle to help myself but now i have even ran out of data, pls anyone compassionate enough to help me with the least #500 airtime will go a long way. thank you!

09035943388MTN
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Bosch10(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
DropsMic:

1. Throwing the word brother, forever and blood....loosely etc. undecided

I F *cking hate it when people refer to me as BLOOD
I can relate lol.it makes you look like you are occult mates

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by membranus: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sirmuel1:
I just want to be filthy rich embarassed

Be filthy rich and go to hell,

Or,

Be moderately comfortable in Christ and go to Heaven.

Rethink your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by RexTramadol1: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
josh123:

Small monkey post

U go call Messi

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Sirmuel1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
membranus:

Be filthy rich and go to hell,

Or,

Be moderately comfortable in Christ and go to Heaven.

Rethink your choice.

I can still be wealthy and serve God. Baba carry your talk dey go

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Reex12(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
o
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by seyz91(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy

Heaven no sure for anybody
illicit:
It's funny because when I think of it, all these guys will end in hell and only righteousness89 will go to heaven

Yeh.... Who slap me

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Talknochip(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
undecided See dey kain rubbish wey dey make front page for Nairaland now

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by seyz91(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
I wonder too oo undecided
eedimo:
Nairaland and rubbish.
What is this doing at fp?
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by firstolalekan(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
illicit:
It's funny because when I think of it, all these guys will end in hell and only righteousness89 will go to heaven

Yeh.... Who slap me
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by ENEMYOFGOD6: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by bluefilm: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
LesbianBoy:
[s]This is just for cruise no hating!Money is good but there are somethings young rich guys do when they meet up at event that I find hilarious.So I would use what happened in obi cubana and his clique of friends as example. You can go through their Instagram video and you would observe what I would say here. :DAlright let's go....1. Throwing the word brother, forever and blood....loosely etc. undecidedThese big boys use these words loosely in my opinion when they meet and then they do video for instagram and tag themselves......Especially Emoney, Shina peller and that otunba02 guy.....their own na "blood" Any small thing" My blood, my blood"........ Emoney especially, ya blood is kcee limpopo. If anything should happen to you today, you go no say those other people you dey call blood na scam. grin grin grin grin[b]2. Making funny hand signs when their attention is called for instagram video as if they are suffering from hand pain[/b]Let's say an Alex ekubo is making video for instagram, then he sees one of the big boys and calls them to look at the camera. The way dem dey always do hand dey funny me. The one wey dey funny me pass na that Henry iyke guy that bought rolls royce recently. Just go and watch it for yourself. I don laugh tire. grin grin grin grin grin grin[b]3. Hailing themselves so many times especially when doing videos for instagram.[/b]Jowizazaa can be sitting down now, then he sights obi cubana, he brings out his phone, starts recording and says......."cubana way, cubana way, obi obi" and then obi cubana responds "jowi, jowi, jowi onye nku, jowinko" and they do these on top so many Instagram videos in one day at the same place! Like bruh I am not understanding. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b]4. Laughing, hailing themselves when nothing is funny and saying meaningless things all at the same time[/b]Let's say cubana chiefpriest is making a video then he sees one of the big boys then he goes close and they both start laughing next you hear is......We outside (my fren, get inside before ungun known men catch you angry)Doings (Gbagaun grin)Men dem undecided[b]5. Whining themselves so much[/b]My oga!My boss!Odogwu!He is ya boss yet the two of you are driving same kind of car or different type of cars but almost same price range. Have you ever seen a boss and employee driving the same kind of expensive car before? angry angry grin grin grin ;DAdd your own let's have fun guys![/s]

This is bullshit_

Absolute nonsense angry
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Silentgroper(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Good hearted nairalanders please i need your help... I'm just trying to do some few online digital hustle to help myself but now i have even ran out of data, pls anyone compassionate enough to help me with the least #500 airtime will go a long way. thank you!

09035943388MTN
U better find way d.m cubana.
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
U better find way d.m cubana.
pls you too can, kindly assist me 09035943388MTN even if it's #500
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by wallarwallar(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sebastine1994:
YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NETWORTH

Do you know why rich men spends 3million per term for a child, let me break it down for you

50k is for the school fees, the rest is for the powerful network of friends you will see there. they are key to your future. your primary network.

Who you know can open doors for you. the only difference between you and a rich man is not the account balance but the network.

that is why these rich men never become poor after paying ransom to kidnappers. they can recover quickly.

I want you to understand something today, fear of starting any new ideas is because you are not well connected to try such a thing. that is why you keep sitting on good ideas.

To start any good business idea, you need to network, you need a team to help you push through.

If na U be d big boy how u wan do your own.. Make we hear from you
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Badadvisor: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
pls you too can, kindly assist me 09035943388MTN even if it's #500
Sent you 2k airtime.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by chidyke77(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
LesbianBoy:
This is just for cruise no hating!

Money is good but there are somethings young rich guys do when they meet up at event that I find hilarious.

So I would use what happened in obi cubana and his clique of friends as example. You can go through their Instagram video and you would observe what I would say here. cheesy

Alright let's go....

These big boys use these words loosely in my opinion when they meet and then they do video for instagram and tag themselves......Especially Emoney, Shina peller and that otunba02 guy.....their own na "blood" Any small thing" My blood, my blood"........ Emoney especially, ya blood is kcee limpopo. If anything should happen to you today, you go no say those other people you dey call blood na scam. grin grin grin grin

2. Making funny hand signs when their attention is called for instagram video as if they are suffering from hand pain

Let's say an Alex ekubo is making video for instagram, then he sees one of the big boys and calls them to look at the camera. The way dem dey always do hand dey funny me. The one wey dey funny me pass na that Henry iyke guy that bought rolls royce recently. Just go and watch it for yourself. I don laugh tire. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3. Hailing themselves so many times especially when doing videos for instagram.

Jowizazaa can be sitting down now, then he sights obi cubana, he brings out his phone, starts recording and says......."cubana way, cubana way, obi obi" and then obi cubana responds "jowi, jowi, jowi onye nku, jowinko" and they do these on top so many Instagram videos in one day at the same place! Like bruh I am not understanding. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4. Laughing, hailing themselves when nothing is funny and saying meaningless things all at the same time

Let's say cubana chiefpriest is making a video then he sees one of the big boys then he goes close and they both start laughing next you hear is......

We outside (my fren, get inside before ungun known men catch you angry)

Doings (Gbagaun grin)

Men dem undecided

5. Whining themselves so much

My oga!

My boss!

Odogwu!

He is ya boss yet the two of you are driving same kind of car or different type of cars but almost same price range. Have you ever seen a boss and employee driving the same kind of expensive car before? angry angry grin grin grin grin

Add your own let's have fun guys! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na for who get time for Instagram..,no be my headache.
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Oyin2212(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sebastine1994:
YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NETWORTH

Do you know why rich men spends 3million per term for a child, let me break it down for you

50k is for the school fees, the rest is for the powerful network of friends you will see there. they are key to your future. your primary network.

Who you know can open doors for you. the only difference between you and a rich man is not the account balance but the network.

that is why these rich men never become poor after paying ransom to kidnappers. they can recover quickly.

I want you to understand something today, fear of starting any new ideas is because you are not well connected to try such a thing. that is why you keep sitting on good ideas.

To start any good business idea, you need to network, you need a team to help you push through.
God bless you for this
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by ClassicMan202(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
DropsMic:

I F *cking hate it when people refer to me as BLOOD

BLOOD how far na

grin grin grin

Chai.... Who just blow me shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Lexusgs430: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lesbianboy - Get money first, let's see how you would conduct yourself......... cheesy
Re: Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event by Yankee101: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
... an event....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos) / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics / A Nigerian Chef Celebrates Birthday With 'Indomie Carton' Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.