Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant (7955 Views)

Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy / Onanuga: S/Africa Has Worsening Insecurity Than Nigeria, Temper The Headlines / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Also you should stop mentioning these trashs.i get south Africa do have them better than us but it's not like they're miles better. Ours are pretty okay to even tho your are just a little bit better
South Africa is miles better ahead of Nigeria. Major General Buhari and all previous Presidents run to United Kingdom or Germany for medical treatment.

No Nigerian city can rival any city in South Africa in terms of infrastructure.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Music and Nollywood is the only edge Nigeria has.

South African annual budget is over $100 billion dollars, while Nigeria annual budget is $25 billion dollars.

Only nollywood and music? Kid sit down. Maybe I should start listing them all for you.

Annual budget? Well Nigeria best you folks in terms of population.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

South Africa is miles better ahead of Nigeria. Major General Buhari and all previous Presidents run to United Kingdom or Germany for medical treatment.

No Nigerian city can rival any city in South Africa in terms of infrastructure.

Try mentioning the previous presidents.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Only nollywood and music? Kid sit down. Maybe I should start listing them all for you.

Annual budget? Well Nigeria best you folks in terms of population.
List them clown.

Look at this joker mentioning population as an indice of been better than South Africa.

cc
zhike
IronGalaxy
TMKsouth

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

List them clown.

Look at this joker mentioning population as an indice of been better than South Africa.

cc
zhike
IronGalaxy
TMKsouth

I should never have listed population? What an eneducated clown it's no wonder someone alerted me earlier to snub your existence.

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

List them clown.

cc
zhike
IronGalaxy
TMKsouth

We are the founding member of the African Union and a member of many international organizations, including the United Nations, the Commonwealth of Nations, the Economic Community of West African States, and OPEC. We are also a member of the informal MINT group of countries, and are also one of the Next Eleven economies. Things that matter to the international community than mere roads and airports

I shouldn't even be dropping all these here. You do have a phone, don't you? Maybe try researching for yourself.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

We are the founding member of the African Union and a member of many international organizations, including the United Nations, the Commonwealth of Nations, the Economic Community of West African States, and OPEC. We are also a member of the informal MINT group of countries, and are also one of the Next Eleven economies. Things that matter to the international community than mere roads and airports

I shouldn't even be dropping all these here. You do have a phone, don't you? Maybe try researching for yourself.
Just stop your arguments lacks merits and border on stupidity.

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Broveens42(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Hahahaha. You are such a comedian.
I thought I was engaging with a tough mind

You ended up Listing organizations that almost all African countries belong to
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Just stop your arguments lacks merits and border on stupidity.

You should not be saying this when you're the nigga who even brought up a post like this grin
I doubt if that little shit I'm that your skull you call brain was actually working when you made it grin
Imagine laughing at Nigeria for losing 600billion to corruption since independence, when the country you ass lick have actually lost 1.5trillion in just five years grin

The clown who said a country are the best in the continent because their citizens came together to clean up their own mess what a clown. What manner of reasoning is this? grin Move aside kid, I won't stoop to your level, to the level of shit
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Broveens42:

Hahahaha. You are such a comedian.
I thought I was engaging with a tough mind

You ended up Listing organizations that almost all African countries belong to

They do belong to just a few of them, unlike Nigeria that belong to almost all of em, are even founding members of a few.
Try listing the ones you belong to let's compare wink
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Naajjii: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Fantastically corrupt former President Jacob Zuma thought by instigating his supporters to cause havoc he will be released from his jail cell.

South Africa will emerge stronger from this and send a message to all citizens no one is above the law including the number one citizen.

South Africans united to irrespective of race-white,black,indian and asian to clean up the mess left by the Zuma mob who wanted corruption institutionalized through thuggery and brute force and create a nation where some people are above the law.

This is a lesson to Nigeria that has produced some of the most corrupt political leaders to ever walk the planet; that corruption can be fought holistically if you have strong state institutions.

TMKsouth
JaceBlaze
zhike
IronGalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi

South Africa will win the fight against corruption and be the big brother to inspire other African countries to build strong state institutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkiqPq_EufA
You are spreading lies or ignorant of what is happening. Zuma is a good man, a man for the poor and down trodden. The poor people love him, the rich, the elites, the corrupt people are not comfortable with Zuma's popularity among the poor that's why they trying to bring him down with all the cooked up corruption cases.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Broveens42(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

They do belong to just a few of them, unlike Nigeria that belong to almost all of em, are even founding members of a few.
Try listing the ones you belong to let's compare wink

Hahahaha
What a shallow argument

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Naajjii:

You are spreading lies or ignorant of what is happening. Zuma is a good man, a man for the poor and down trodden. The poor people love him, the rich, the elites, the corrupt people are not comfortable with Zuma's popularity among the poor that's why they trying to bring him down with all the cooked up corruption cases.
We know your type that defend IBB,OBJ,Abdusalami,GEJ,Buhari,Saraki,Tinubu and Atiku. Corruption will be fought to aa standstill under the new regime of Ramaphosa.

Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany recently came to South Africa to admire the new BMW car manufacturing plant.

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Broveens42:

Hahahaha
What a shallow argument

The only thing shallow here is your brain, kid
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

You should not be saying this when you're the nigga who even brought up a post like this grin
I doubt if that little shit I'm that your skull you call brain was actually working when you made it grin
Imagine laughing at Nigeria for losing 600billion to corruption since independence, when the country you ass lick have actually lost 1.5trillion in just five years grin

The clown who said a country are the best in the continent because their citizens came together to clean up their own mess what a clown. What manner of reasoning is this? grin Move aside kid, I won't stoop to your level, to the level of shit
The joke is on you. Since 1960, Nigeria is unable to provide 24 hour electricity and the police extort bribes from all citizens.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obviously the only thing south Africans are known for around the world. Xenophobic bastards! Black Lazy lots who only get to pick up the crumbs from the leftovers of their white leaders.

By the way, why are you even on NAIRALAND?

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

South Africans united irrespective of race to clean up the damage done by the Zuma mob to protect vested interests of the fantastically corrupt.

They have proven state institutions are greater than any single individual.

Less than 200 people cleaning up mess left by over 5000+ rioters after over 200 people have been killed; what's your definition of unitedness again?
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:
Obviously the only thing south Africans are known for around the world. Xenophobic bastards! Black Lazy lots who only get to pick up the crumbs from the leftovers of their white leaders.

By the way, why are you even on NAIRALAND?
Why do you go on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram created by the Americans clown.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by omoseth(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
There is one thing i am very certain about: "No Nigerian will steal a coffin"... our madness never reach that stage.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

The joke is on you. Since 1960, Nigeria is unable to provide 24 hour electricity and the police extort bribes from all citizens.

Electricity, Trash as usual. Is there 24/7 electricity in every state over there? I doubt it. Maybe just Johannesburg and cape Town. Also you best not lie since I can go confirm from a few of the SA-tards I've on friends fb
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by omoseth(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
There is one thing i am very certain about: "No Nigerian will steal a coffin"... our kolo never reach that stage.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Electricity, Trash as usual. Is there 24/7 electricity in every state over there? I doubt it. Maybe just Johannesburg and cape Town. Also you best not lie since I can go confirm from a few of the SA-tards I've on friends fb
There is 24 hour electricity in South Africa, there are occasions were the grid goes down. In Aso Rock the seat of power, they use generators, how shameful is that.

You don't see South African politicians except the President moving in 20 car convoys like in the poverty capital of the world Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66kRSUBRB0

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Why do you go on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram created by the Americans clown.

Of course I go to them, but at the end of day, we do have ours to show for too. You lots cannot boast of any. Also the only reason you know of the pretty bad things about Nigeria is because you guys are able to log onto nairaland which displays literally all Nigerian hot news. Only a few know of the rotten side of your country because, is there really any Nigerian who keeps tab on your country news? I doubt
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

There is 24 hour electricity in South Africa, there are occasions were the grid goes down. In Aso Rock the seat of power, they use generators, how shameful is that.

You don't see South African politicians except the President moving in 20 car convoys like in the poverty capital of the world Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66kRSUBRB0

NEXT joke please cool

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Less than 200 people cleaning up mess left by over 5000+ rioters after over 200 people have been killed; what's your definition of unitedness again?

South Africa is the most developed and beautiful country in the African continent. Angela Merkel was amazed by the progress and development when she came to visit.

https://www.nairaland.com/6522545/scenic-beauty-south-africa/29#103580223

Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

NEXT joke please cool
South Africa generateS 10 times the power Nigeria generates at 50,000MW, while Nigeria struggles with 5,000MW.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

South Africa generateS 10 times the power Nigeria generates at 50,000MW, while Nigeria struggles with 5,000MW.

Blah blah, all these do not matter. You're aware we're the one who gave electricity to Ghana, right?
If only our leaders were abit less corrupt. Also, in spite of the corruption, we're still the giant of Africa. Every other country recognizes us as the giant. It is said that no country would survive if they were to be in nigeria's shoes. I think that includes SA with their lazy citizens
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

South Africa is the most developed and beautiful country in the African continent. Angela Merkel was amazed by the progress and development when she came to visit.

Does this provide an answer to my question? No, rather you are implicating yourself.
I don't have strength for unnecessary argument, South Africans united to loot businesses and establishments of non-nationals.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

There are more developed and by miles more beautiful countries than UK in Europe. Development barely even matters.
What matters is economy, population, international recognition and other sectors I mention earlier cool
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Blah blah, all these do not matter. You're aware we're the one who gave electricity to Ghana, right?
If only our leaders were abit less corrupt. Also, in spite of the corruption, we're still the giant of Africa. Every other country recognizes us as the giant. It is said that no country would survive if they were to be in nigeria's shoes. I think that includes SA with their lazy citizens
Recognized as giant in what? Corruption...why can't you be honest for once.

How can a country ruled by the biggest thieves in the world at local,state and federal level make any progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Does this provide an answer to my question? No, rather you are implicating yourself.
I don't have strength for unnecessary argument, South Africans united to loot businesses and establishments of non-nationals.
I am not excusing the looting, the strong state institutions will always bring things under control. There are riots and looting even in the USA.
Re: Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant by Mangekyo: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Recognized as giant in what? Corruption...why can't you be honest for once.

How can a country ruled by the biggest thieves in the world at local,state and federal level make any progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

Every country do have their own ugly side even down to the USA. corruption is among one of ours. But the thing is, most of these countries try as much as possible to keep theirs a secret, anybody who doesn't live in the country barely know of it.

Also, are you telling me SA aren't corrupt? Bloody clown grin Nigeria lost 600billion since indepence, while SA lost more than 1.5trillion in just five years. STFU! grin
I know they tried as much as possible to hide it from the public like they do with every other thing, but can you really hide everything?
They're xenophobic, racists, looters, lazy, criminals etc. Pretty much the ones we don't know of should be greater than the ones we already know of since there's barely a Nigerian who keeps tab on the going about and news of South africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau’s Faction Insists On State Party Chairman, 55% Stake / Jonathan Can Contest On One Condition -ibb / Some Of The Pictorial Sustainable Development In Delta State...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.