Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) (904 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Cheat??? / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by Mcfemad(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2011
Men out there, Why do you think Ladies cheat?

Pls drop your comments. Men only.

Ladies can drop their comments at Why Men Cheat thread.

I want to believe we can expose ourselves and see where things have gone wrong with relationships and marriage
Thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by Tosinville(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2011
. Some nigerian girls are just natural Hot cats who don't have eyes on one man in their existence.

. Some nigerian girls don't mind fucking the entire city men to own a Blackberry touch in 3days that their men cant afford within 6months.

.Some nigerian ladies loves to feel among trying to own what their friends hv dats y they hit d town to get Bleep by ritual-wealthy men to own a supermarket & E-class benz

ITK is nigerian ladies mentality .
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 12, 2011
A lady who cheats probably doesn't know what she has and thinks the grass is greener on the other side , after testing the waters they see the error in their folly and try to come back but alas , in most cases , it is too late.
I had a girlfriend once who continually cheated on me with different guys and continued cos I was always forgiving her , well it got to that point that the feelings I had for her started eroding and eventually I also cheated on her. It was quite convienient for her cos she was looking for a way out , this was a girl who I loved so much , spent so much on her only to be paid back by this. Needless to say she dumped me ( on account that I cheated on her without mentioning hers ) and even threatened to call boys to bundle me out of her room. She was even abusive , beating me up ( I never laid a finger on her ) and she inflicted injuries on me , she also smashed my phone on the ground. Fast forward 2 months later she's back begging.
This is to you butterfly : Go suck my cock ashewo , don't care if you are on this forum , read this and know my mind
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by MMM2(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2011
2 meet up with dere demand.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by 190: 8:17pm On May 12, 2011
Tosinville:

. Some nigerian girls are just natural Hot cats who don't have eyes on one man in their existence.

. Some nigerian girls don't mind bleeping the entire city men to own a Blackberry touch in 3days that their men cant afford within 6months.

.Some nigerian ladies loves to feel among trying to own what their friends hv dats y they hit d town to get bleep by ritual-wealthy men to own a supermarket & E-class benz

ITK is nigerian ladies mentality .

[size=28pt]K.O GBAMMED!![/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by skypopson(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2011
they fall cheaply because they can't differentiate fairytails from truetalk.and some are real sexmaniac for some reasons best known to them
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by 190: 8:26pm On May 12, 2011
apocalypse:

A lady who cheats probably doesn't know what she has and thinks the grass is greener on the other side , after testing the waters they see the error in their folly and try to come back but alas , in most cases , it is too late.
I had a girlfriend once who continually cheated on me with different guys and continued cos I was always forgiving her , well it got to that point that the feelings I had for her started eroding and eventually I also cheated on her. It was quite convienient for her cos she was looking for a way out , this was a girl who I loved so much , spent so much on her only to be paid back by this. Needless to say she dumped me ( on account that I cheated on her without mentioning hers ) and even threatened to call boys to bundle me out of her room. She was even abusive , beating me up ( I never laid a finger on her ) and she inflicted injuries on me , she also smashed my phone on the ground. Fast forward 2 months later she's back begging.
This is to you butterfly : Go suck my cock ashewo , don't care if you are on this forum , read this and know my mind

ROTFLMFAOOOO!!

I love my Nigerian girls

she beat u up~ grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by Nobody: 3:51am On May 13, 2011
@poster
the same reasons why MEN cheat , is the reasons why WOMEN cheat.

@Apocalypse
you deserve everything you got from this rat as you should have dropped her as soon as you knew that she was cheating, rather than lowering to her cheap standards.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 13, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
You are right man , I just kept overlooking her evil ways. Well I'm better for it now , girls can be such devils.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by MrCork17: 10:34am On May 13, 2011
Mcfemad:

Men out there, Why do you think Ladies cheat?

Pls drop your comments. Men only.

Ladies can drop their comments at Why Men Cheat thread.

I want to believe we can expose ourselves and see where things have gone wrong with relationships and marriage
Thanks

Mcfemad. bro did your lady dump you? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by Orton10(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2011
apocalypse:

Needless to say she dumped me ( on account that I cheated on her without mentioning hers ) and even threatened to call boys to bundle me out of her room. She was even abusive , [size=20pt]beating me up[/size] ( I never laid a finger on her ) and she inflicted injuries on me , she also smashed my phone on the ground. Fast forward  2 months later she's back begging.
PMSL . ,   grin grin grin
Shut Up!  grin
Na for here You get mouth! . . .Woman wrapper like You!  tongue
Go her front go tell am . . .we no wan hear! cheesy
This time She will go Kung fu - tashi on your weak arse! shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 13, 2011
@ orton
You have serious issues , you think every guy is like you - wife beater/girlfriend beater. True I was tempted to wring her skinny neck , I'm a good 6'3'' and well built , but I have vowed never to hit a lady , for guys I don't hold such reservation. So if you need some arse whooping I'll be more than obliged , oloshi oloriburuku
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by Orton10(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2011
apocalypse:

@ orton
You have serious issues , you think every guy is like you - wife beater/girlfriend beater. True I was tempted to wring her skinny neck , I'm a good 6'3'' and well built , but I have vowed never to hit a lady , for guys I don't hold such reservation. So if you need some arse whooping I'll be more than obliged , oloshi oloriburuku
***Grabs a handful of groins laughing***
Lol. . .dude You misunderstood me!
^
This was my "stress" . . .I'm no woman beater too! grin
Why rant and make noise on here . . .when You had her close to elbow already and did Nada
Go and tell those BS to her face. . . .come back without a broken jaw and accept a handshake form me! grin grin
Iska banza! shocked grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat? (strictly For Males) by zealot4me(f): 5:53pm On May 13, 2011
apocalypse:

am so sorry to hear ur story gals cn be so annoying atimes

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net / His New Boss Licks His Lips When He Sees Him / Ladies & Gents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.