Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? (3521 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by bigpicture001: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2021
...I now go with this new mentality that any lady whom you are having a thing of emotions with and who is a proponent of this mannerism on WhatsApp should be avoided from the onset

a. She hides her last seen on her status

b. She never post her picture on WhatsApp

C. She whitens are normally double blue marks indicated when messages are read. With this actions, she becomes invincible...

I recently ended a potential relationship with a fine girl because of these..as she insisted it means nothing...

The crumble of my last relationship started with these signs..she suddenly started with these two actions..I asked her why.she gave flimsy excuse, I let it slide and moved on, later it destroyed the relationship...

Do you guys think I made a wrong decision on this new girl.? Cuz I don't want to be biten by same snake twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by BarrSly: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Geeeee What are you doing in a relationship in the first place You are meant to dig a girls guts out till she buhhhhhh!!! Then move on to the next...

Relationship enslaves you and your emotions to one person and that person eventually dictates the tune to which your emotions dance to....

#SLY_LIFESTYLE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by bigpicture001: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2021
BarrSly:

Geeeee What are you doing in a relationship in the first place You are meant to dig a girls guts out till she buhhhhhh!!! Then move on to the next...

Relationship enslaves you and your emotions to one person and that person eventually dictates the tune to which your emotions dance to....

#SLY_LIFESTYLE

But u know we will later gt married....a some point, one have to try out how to live with a female and bear children

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2021
That one na your case. Me i don wash my hand comot for anything serious relationship or emotions. It doesn't end well for me.
Maybe am not just lucky or maybe na unto money levels as i no gallant

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by bigpicture001: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
That one na your case. Me i don wash my hand comot for anything serious relationship or emotions. It doesn't end well for me.
Maybe am not just lucky or maybe na unto money levels as i no gallant

Very wise of u..so u can grow ur finance...me I don reach that stage of getting married..so I no fit avoid them again..

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by shopnimini: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

But u know we will later gt married....a some point, one have to try out how to live with a female and bear children

That is why you have to go through many women to find the right one.

Women are not worth the stress
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2021
Lol i use that also and if any girl think I'm cheating she should leave ,

Relationship is not for everybody, make sure she's the one that love you at first sight , baba you have no point you're just insecure nigga.....

6 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

Very wise of u..so u can grow ur finance...me I don reach that stage of getting married..so I no fit avoid them again..
Baba good girls are very rare nowadays, especially in this era. Every babe wants to cheat, either for money reasons or for pleasure purpose. Some don't even know why they cheat, just coz their friends are cheating.

So my guy I don't have a solution to u o, I just want to wish u good luck on ur search for a wife material

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by bigpicture001: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol i use that also and if any girl think I'm cheating she should leave ,

Relationship is not for everybody, make sure she's the one that love you at first sight , baba you have no point you're just insecure nigga.....

Brother..I laff when I read your message and saw insecure...I never ever Snoop on any of my girl through relationships..till the one that started this same attitude shoved me with sending her pictures consistently to a Naija guy based in sweden... They have gone deep in building relationship till I stumbled on them...

Baba, no smoke without fire..those WhatsApp attitude comes with intent of dodging ur main guy.....or ur main girl..nothing else to be invincible about.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by debbydams(f): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:
...I now go with this new mentality that any lady whom you are having a thing of emotions with and who is a proponent of this mannerism on WhatsApp should be avoided from the onset

C. She whitens are normally double blue marks indicated when messages are read. With this actions, she becomes invincible...

I recently ended a potential relationship with a fine girl because of these..as she insisted it means nothing...

The crumble of my last relationship started with these signs..she suddenly started with these two actions..I asked her why.she gave flimsy excuse, I let it slide and moved on, later it destroyed the relationship...

Do you guys think I made a wrong decision on this new girl.? Cuz I don't want to be biten by same snake twice
what about guys thats does that? I choose to ignore it, I can't kill myself oo..
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by BigCowH0rn: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

Brother..I laff when I read your message and saw insecure...I never ever Snoop on any of my girl through relationships..till the one that started this same attitude shoved me with sending her pictures consistently to a Naija guy based in sweden... They have gone deep in building relationship till I stumbled on them...

Baba, no smoke without fire..those WhatsApp attitude comes with intent of dodging ur main guy.....or ur main girl..nothing else to be invincible about.

Lol, as i said earlier it depends on how you live your life....

I am a guy that chat with business partner late in the night and i don't want anybody to interrupt me ,also I'm using a 8 gb ram phone even if i leave WhatsApp and I'm in another app it will still show dat i am still online or else i cancel the app, so why won't i block my online status ?.........

What i am tryin' to tell you is dat if a girl off last seen and the rest it doesn't mean she's cheating get dat to your brain.....

Whala for who hin girlfriend dey relationship with naija based Sweden......

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by bigpicture001: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol, as i said earlier it depends on how you live your life....

I am a guy that chat with business partner late in the night and i don't want anybody to interrupt me ,also I'm using a 8 gb ram phone even if i leave WhatsApp and I'm in another app it will still show dat i am still online or else i cancel the app, so why won't i block my online status ?.........

What i am tryin' to tell you is dat if a girl off last seen and the rest it doesn't mean she's cheating get dat to your brain.....

Whala for who hin girlfriend dey relationship with naija based Sweden......

Brother u are talking trash...I do biz with lots of people who are constantly on my neck...can u imagine trying to get solutions to over 100 persons on one month on data analysis..? Which is even a side huzle...

Why don't I whiten my double marks, or make myself invincible..you can still ignore a message and don't read it till u are ready..not playing invincible...

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by BarrSly: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2021
In the words of Jet Li “Not me, not my style “...

Lemme tell you something..

Let me ask you a question.. what is the sole aim of marriage? Is it not to be able to procreate?? Is anything stopping you from procreating without marriage? No!!

Tell me what you gain in marriage from a woman that you can’t gain from her while single.. cause last I checked you are not a poor man needing a rich woman to get married to and take you out of poverty. Rather it’s the other way round. We see women getting married just to be able to get a man comfortable enough to cater for their needs geeee!!

I keep saying it that if the sole aim of God was for everyone to get married then this is what would have happened...

Every man and woman would have their private parts sealed up and the moment you marry you get the signal and it automatically opens up for procreation to begin!

Same way an unripe fruit is harmful to the system but the moment it’s fit for consumption it gets yellow or soft or whatever as the case maybe however we do get the signal and there you have it, consumption begins!!!

bigpicture001:

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by Opemiposii(f): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2021
BarrSly:

#SLY_LIFESTYLE
elenu jebete
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by Stupidquestions: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2021
It depends. Those signs you highlighted to me are actually tell tale signs I don't take lightly, but u may not want to take drastic decision on sole account of those signs. But just keep watch. Bigger signs will show up if you are very vigilant
.Some people and not gals alone may actually hide their last seen not only for guys/gals they date...some try to hide from their boss, certain friends, or family member...... u can't discard those signs though, just a more reasom to be watchful
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

Brother u are talking trash...I do biz with lots of people who are constantly on my neck...can u imagine trying to get solutions to over 100 persons on one month on data analysis..? Which is even a side huzle...

Why don't I whiten my double marks, or make myself invincible..you can still ignore a message and don't read it till u are ready..not playing invincible...

Lol you don't need to tell me dat I'm talking trash when you've been sayin' nonsense since.....

The issue on ground is simple a sensible person will get dat easily ,

Because you don't off your blue mark ,does that mean i should off mine ? You not the one feeding anyone that do dat,

It's anybody's choice so if you don't like it or you decide to stay single for eternity cus of dat it's still your problem....

85% of my contacts use gbwhasap and I don't care cause me bothering about why they're using it will waste my precious time and it won't add to my account balance......... So i don't care , a girl might be using normal WhatsApp settings and still be cheating........

It seems you don't know that not everything in this world really concern you or should be done the way you're thinking, instead of you to get some facts into your life you're here arguing blindly.......

Who cares about you having 100 people on data analysis.....

Have a nice day dude..... ✊

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by Nonexisting1: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2021
If you need someone to love, love your sisters and your mother. If you need companionship, get a dog. If you need to fucck, get a daughter of Jezebel and make sure your money counts. Know this and know peace.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by Sugardick: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

mehn I'm tired of hearing this statement online and offline. damn
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by Sugardick: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol you don't need to tell me dat I'm talking trash when you've been sayin' nonsense since.....

The issue on ground is simple a sensible person will get dat easily ,

Because you don't off your blue mark ,does that mean i should off mine ? You not the one feeding anyone that do dat,

It's anybody's choice so if you don't like it or you decide to stay single for eternity cus of dat it's still your problem....

85% of my contacts use gbwhasap and I don't care cause me bothering about why they're using it will waste my precious time and it won't add to my account balance......... So i don't care , a girl might be using normal WhatsApp settings and still be cheating........

It seems you don't know that not everything in this world really concern you or should be done the way you're thinking, instead of you to get some facts into your life you're here arguing blindly.......

Who cares about you having 100 people on data analysis.....

Have a nice day dude..... ✊
This comment just closed the thread

make nobody post anything

#thread closed
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by bigpicture001: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sugardick:

#thread closed

Nomata what he says I still won't tolerate a dubious person or a too secretive person in a relationship.....if a friend starts doing that it's different, not in my own relationship
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sugardick:

#thread closed

Lol.....
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:

Life's a bitch eh? Wouldn't it be easy to just take one rule or sign and apply it to everyone or groups of people? Babes with short hair are lesbos / Igbo men love money only / Yoruba women are promiscuous / males with flat yansh or big feet have big deek / females with certain WhatsApp privacy settings are cheats etc.

Nah life will never make things as easy and simple as that. Behaviors and characteristics change as you go from one individual to another. You have to invest time, use your mental faculties and create the right environmental to decode people properly. Waiting for when they make an error and do one of those things that fit your stereotype, so that you can shout "I told you, so so and so people are like this or that" will not improve your knowledge and dexterity about dealing with humans.

Some people like me use privacy settings so that my "last seen" or 2 blue tick read notification do not show. My reason for doing this is because sometimes I might read a message but not have the time to reply properly. Or I might mistakenly check a message. I don't want the sender to think that they are being ignored.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by BarrSly: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol dem don use this one dump... sorry sis it’s a cycle just enjoy the trip grin

Opemiposii:
elenu jebete

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by doubleZ88(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
girls no loyal again except u have money and i mean... lots of money. just knack ur knack and move on, no strings attached. simply because they've given us dat impression that its money over everything.
Re: My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
My Last Seen is hidden. Read receipts too is hidden. It means I'm cheating?? HELL NO! Why the fuckkck will I want anyone to see my last seen? Can't thunk it. Ewww.

(1) (Reply)

(story) Sweet S&X Of Home Alone [reloaded] (+18) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 10) / The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. / Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.