Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures (11927 Views)

Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) / Ibadan Vs Benin Which Is A Better City / Final Ibadan Vs Aba Pictures: No Cherry Picking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2021
SensualMan1:
I love it when Yoloba people sweat like this.

We are waiting for when you will be man enough to relocate your family back to the east.

We know you'd rather jump in the lagoon than go back home permanently. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2021
SlyDev:

LOL I swear you don spoil the thread. Wetin na

Dem no wan get sense now but dem go get the sense by force o.

Instead of us to unite and fight the Fulanis together, an ediot dey open im mama yansh here. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Gbagura: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2021
I don't blame this imp doing baseless comparisons, I blame Seun and my fellow Yorubas giving them the attention they so much crave. If it's not madness, someone wouldn't be comparing 5 states (combined) that's just some few kilometers bigger than Oyo State alone with the whole west. Na una dey rush come our region, na una go still dey tell us say we no deverop. If your region deverop, why una go leave there come dey sell gala and banana yogurts for our traffics?

I no go dey comment on a stupid thread as this again if it's coming from a flat skull.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by heniford2: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2021
7lives:

E ma tan ara yin, have you been to places like Jericho, Oluyole and so on in Ibadan?.
Can your Emugu match Ibadan in terms of value?
please I don't want to start with you people again on this lets just let it be in ur own free time visit enugu
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by heniford2: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Gbagura:
I don't blame this imp doing baseless comparisons, I blame Seun and my fellow Yorubas giving them the attention they so much crave. If it's not madness, someone wouldn't be comparing 5 states (combined) that's just some few kilometers bigger than Oyo State alone with the whole west. Na una dey rush come our region, na una go still dey tell us say we no deverop. If your region deverop, why una go leave there come dey sell gala and banana yogurts for our traffics?

I no go dey comment on a stupid thread as this again if it's coming from a flat skull.
we come to your states pack the whole money and develop our own states too by selling gala and etc grin grin you no see say we wise pass una u go sit down for hus with certificate and degree with nothing to show for it be wise
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:

We are waiting for when you will be man enough to relocate your family back to the east.

We know you'd rather jump in the lagoon than go back home permanently. Lol
Should we come and develop Ibadan for u people?

Unfortunately Umuigbo do not dwell in dirty lands. Umuigbo will prefer a dry land to develop than an ancient dirty area that's archaic, redundant, backward and evil.
We will rather go to Sambisa and develop it than go to a dirty area.

See the Lagos we deverop how it is, then check out other Yoloba states we turned our back on how they are grin grin grin

These igbo israelites are too much!

IGBO AMAKA!

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Rareoil(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:

A tiny insignificant dot in a huge circle, yet it can't develop itself.

All of you abandoned the tiny dot to become economic refugees in the same Ibadan y'all are wailing about.

Shame no dey catch una.

Me I know say if you ever get Biafra, las las, na the same you go still dey do visa runs to enter the same Ibadan.

grin grin

How much data did you burn trying to prove a point to strangers on nairaland.

lmaooooo

Your mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Umuigbo also developed Abuja ooo!

No presidency, no Vp, no political appointment yet with our business money we built Abuja from scratch.

IGBO AMAKA!

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2021
Rareoil:

lmaooooo

Your mumu never do
The guy is an Ibadan/yoruba representative grin grin

Na envy go kill all Yoloba people.

Person spend money bury hin mama, e con dey pepper Ndi ofe mmanu! No wonder success is far from you people.

Tufiakwa!

IGBO AMAKA!

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Ututu Oma Umu Isreael
Umu Chukwu Goziri Agozi
Umu Chineke
Umu Oba!

I am a proud developer. Am developing London at the moment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Rareoil(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2021
SensualMan1:
The guy is an Ibadan/yoruba representative grin grin

Na envy go kill all Yoloba people.

Person spend money bury hin mama, e con dey pepper Ndi ofe mmanu! No wonder success is far from you people.

Tufiakwa!

IGBO AMAKA!

The mad man went to Google maps just to prove a point to strangers who don't even give a fvck.

Advanced mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
Rareoil:

lmaooooo

Your mumu never do
[/s]

Lol.

I understand. You run on Glo or MTN free data.

Well, some of us have unlimited WI-FI ok?

If the strangers have decided that inferiority complex is their problem, we have the cure right here.

Isn't it shameful, that as tiny as the southeast is, you guys can't still develop the place.

Yet y'all brag about developing Lagos, Johannesburg, New York, Beijing, Jakarta etc.

Tiny Iboland, y'all are running away from it leaving your governors to embezzle freely since Tinubu in Lagos is your problem.

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
SensualMan1:
Should we come and develop Ibadan for u people?

Unfortunately Umuigbo do not dwell in dirty lands. Umuigbo will prefer a dry land to develop than an ancient dirty area that's archaic, redundant, backward and evil.
We will rather go to Sambisa and develop it than go to a dirty area.

See the Lagos we deverop how it is, then check out other Yoloba states we turned our back on how they are grin grin grin

These igbo israelites are too much!

IGBO AMAKA!
[/s]

Move along now.

I know an Igbo man won't write what you wrote up there. Arindin. Afofun gbemu. Irankiran. You are not Igbo, obviously.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Rareoil:

The mad man went to Google maps just to prove a point to strangers who don't even give a fvck.

Advanced mumu man.
Don't mind him. A retard he is.

Even his dirty wife, the woman below paid money, enter bus all the way from ibadan to come and sell this their nonsense in Oba cheesy

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Rareoil(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Lol.

If the strangers have decided that inferiority complex is their problem, we have the cure right here.

Isn't it shameful, that as tiny as the southeast is, you guys can't still develop the place.

Yet y'all brag about developing Lagos, Johannesburg, New York, Beijing, Jakarta etc.

Tiny Iboland, y'all are running away from it leaving your governors to embezzle freely since Tinubu in Lagos is your problem.

'Unlimited WiFi' lol

mumu go and rest you are now a nuisance.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Lol.

Eyaa......

Kuru Ikuku Oma

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Rareoil:

'Unlimited WiFi' lol

His bullets has finished grin

He is now out of points.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
SensualMan1:
Eyaa......

Kuru Ikuku Oma
[/s]

Omo irankiran.

Get sense.

I'm done with this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
Rareoil:

'Unlimited WiFi' lol

[/s]

You'll need to borrow more data from Glo. Arindin.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Omo irankiran.

Get sense.

I knew u were out of bullets quitting is in order but I didn't expect it too soon. Oya go and eat ur breakfast on the road which is watery peppered beans with odobiri ofuchie(bread) grin grin grin

IGBO AMAKA.
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Omo irankiran.

Get sense.

U dnt come to an Israeli thread to make mouth. U go just kpai!

Go and read about the Israelites.

Ikuku oma fe gi Onye yoruba

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
SensualMan1:
U dnt come to an Israeli thread to make mouth. U go just kpai!

Go and read about the Israelites.

Ikuku oma fe gi Onye yoruba
[/s]

See inferiority complex.

They don't even know who they are. Lol.

Una mumu never do?

I'm ashamed on your behalf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
SensualMan1:
I knew u were out of bullets quitting is in order but I didn't expect it too soon. Oya go and eat ur breakfast on the road which is watery peppered beans with odobiri ofuchie(bread) grin grin grin

IGBO AMAKA.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
Rareoil:

Advanced mumu man.
[/s]

If you don't give a Bleep you won't open this thread in the first place.

You lack basic human decency. Since you want to swim in the mud, we will provide gutter water for you.

Lol.

You were probably expecting this to be a walk over for you.

Next time you want to open a thread like this one, make sure y'all connect the wires in your brain with your leprous fingers.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

See inferiority complex.

They don't even know who they are. Lol.

Una mumu never do?

I'm ashamed on your behalf.
I didn't believe my brother when he told me u had mental issues researching Google to prove a point to people who don't know u and u will never see grin grin

Now I believe him.

Plz I need a research to disprove we didn't develop Lagos and Abuja with our business money.

Oya..
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Rareoil(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

You lack basic human decency. Since you want to swim in the mud, we will provide gutter water for you.

Lol.

Next time you want to open a thread like this one, make sure y'all connect the wires in your brain with your leprous fingers.

Mumu man go to church. angry

'You lack basic human decency.'

The irony in this statement grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Lol.

Rie Nsi.

You are still proving nothing and holding on to nothing.

Is Oba greater than Ibadan?

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2021
One man from Oba is giving the whole Ibadan sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
SensualMan1:
I didn't believe my brother when he told me u had mental issues researching Google to prove a point to people who don't know u and u will never see grin grin

Now I believe him.

Plz I need a research to disprove we didn't develop Lagos and Abuja with our business money.

Oya..
[/s]

Mental case.

You developed Lagos but your ancestral home is looking like something out of a horror movie?

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Oya compare grin

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2021
SensualMan1:
Rie Nsi.

You are still proving nothing and holding on to nothing.

Is Oba greater than Ibadan?

You keep posting that man's picture and I don't even know his name, eranko.

Is that your father? Why don't you post your daddy's picture instead of someone unrelated to you.

I presume the fellow has some change that's why you're bombing this thread with his pictures. He has become your God.

Please where is his name in the list below...

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures by SensualMan1(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2021
TripleOh7:

You keep posting that man's picture and I don't even know his name, eranko.

Is that your father? Why don't you post your daddy's picture instead of someone unrelated to you.

I presume the fellow has some change that's why you're bombing this thread with his pictures. He has become your God.

Please where is his name in the list below...
is Oba greater than Ibadan?

Remember, this thread was about Oba and Ibadan cheesy

Answer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Airforce Graduates Six Instructor Pilots (IP) / 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Resigns From ADC, Cites Conduct During Primary Loss / Abdullahi MaiBasira, PDP National Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.