Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (14016 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by enyojo(f): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2011
@Topic: WHY DO SOME MEN CHEAT?

It is not true that all men cheat!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by priest2u(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2011
@op please change  the topic to why do some men cheat. thanks
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2011
***I don show***
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Benez: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2011
Sincerely speaking, the major cause of why men cheat is the women, especially Nigerian women. Here u have a wife who will always complain that she is tired at any advances made by her husband as regards sex. There is a friend of mine who has been suffering from this. For more than two months now, his wife has been denying him access. If this guy starts having girl friends, hell will let loose and mind u, when a man starts 'meeting' someone outside, to stop him will be always difficult even if the woman changes.

Another reason is that u find out that the woman u were dating b4 marriage suddenly changes after her wedding in terms of attitude and dressing habit. At every point in time, u r suppose to make urself attractive to your hobby. The fact that u r married does not say u should be dressing like 'iya Awero' while in a play. Some men do not like fat women, may be their women had been maintaing their statures while they were singles but immediately they get married, they relax.

Most Nigerian women would always suspect their husbands. A friend of mine was coming from work one day, the traffic was heavy, he then decided to take an alternative route which necessitated him to pass through his mother - in- Law's street. The guy alighted from his car to say hi to his Mother-in- Law, by the time he got home, his wife did not allow him to explain what happened, she just started raking abuses and curses on this man whom she has never caught cheating for once without knowing that it was her mother that actually delayed this guy.

Some women will tell u they don't like sex, then what do u expect the man to do. I know some marriages that it is only when they need babies that the wives would oblige sex. So do u want those men to cut off their banana?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Opusdeii(f): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2011
To summarize my earlier post, most men cheat because they are motivated by sex — new sex, more sex, different sex. Most men who cheat want to experiment sexually and experience the rush associated with “new sex.” This is their way of prolonging indefinitely the early and intoxicating phase of infatuation in a relationship. But men also have affairs to either avoid intimacy, recover their lost youth, or escape an unhappy marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by enyojo(f): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2011
I remember some time ago a young man asked that 'If God doesn't want youngmen to fornicate, why did He make them sexually active from adolescence and not when they are married?'

My simple answer was that the Creator made those hormones to be active early enough so as to give the young boy a golden opportunity to master his s,e,xual urge. 'Cos anyone who fails to gain s,e,xual discipline and self-control at that stage will NOT be able to gain it before entering the grave. I added: If it is not on the day of exams that you begin to prepare for it, why do you expect the Perfect Creator to give you dummy s,e,x organs until wedlock to unlock?

So my take is that some men cheat in marriage simply because they failed to gain intimate mastery while they were yet singles. By This mastery I mean to be able to HOLD BODY inspite of their active organs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by bamosagie(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2011
Forgive me for posting, I am a man.
What do you expect from a man whose woman is being stingy in the bedroom.
What should be the action of a man who is gradually loosing the trust of his woman, he cant ask or discuss the issue with her since he knew that a woman would only tell you what she want you to hear, even at the pain of death.
Do you think men enjoy the company of nagging women?
can you imagine what an encouraging woman is to anyman?
the list is just starting
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Benez: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2011
Enyojo, that means definately, u support sex b4 marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by dayotheone(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2011
*well , ,i think maybe because of lack of understanding,mostly, because if u understand each other ,you will know which way either of u are going , u wont be able to fall for blind love
*or maybe ,because . they both want to cheat each other and one cheater is greater then other
*or most of the time ,man do envy the ladies(because they think because of there weakness , they get more favor and are proud abt it).
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Sike(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2011
FYI: Men don't Cheat. .They Sample!
SAMPLING WITH REPLACEMENT.
So mind wot U say.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by smile11s(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2011
This thread topic should be changed to "Why Do Some Men Cheat?"
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by eggy(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2011
A rather vague post(why do men cheat)
my question thus is, who do men cheat wit,
1)their selves,
2)fellow men or
3)women,

i think its a two way street, people cheat irrespective of the gender so lets stop putin a gender 2 infidelity.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by owobokiri(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2011
We cheat because It is in our blood to cheat. Science will unearth that someday.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by donobi(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2011
sorry i ve to break the rule. 1, Men cheat because not every woman knows how to satisfy their man. 2, most women thinks its when they want to ve sex that they ill give their body out not knowing that the homones of a man are uncountable so their body is always charge up at any time. 3, ladies should improve on their sex lives not every man like one particular way of making love. 4, always look attractive and sexy. 5, always give sex to ur man whenever he want it escept when u are on ur period. 6, make sure that ur man is satisfy when having sex. 7, erase the comment i'm not in the mood, i'm tired or get up is sex food. Its food to men. Ladies try this it will help in checkmating ur man. Unless ur man is born to cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Kalman(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2011
This is not a Topic, It is Fact! tongue
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2011
I think the issue of "cheating" was born out of westernization. In the days of our ancestors they were wise enough to know that man by nature needs more than one wife hence the need for polygamy. Those days they were nothing like cheating but we the new generation decided to go the western way and we are not ready to pay the price.

Islam as well takes care of this issue by allowing men to marry more than one wife so you will have no excuse to be jumping around.

W.r.t a comment some made about men being greedy, the truth is it is women that are greedy! what was made for two or three by nature only one woman would want to lay claim to it. Until the world realize this and revert to the wise ways of our ancestors this issues will never come to an end.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Frazy(f): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2011
Men cheat on their wives for many different reasons. Below is a list I’ve come up with that will help explain, to some extent why men cheat.

1.They are addicted to sex.

2.Low self-esteem and the need of attention from other women.

3.Some men cheat for the sake of cheating. It is a game to them and one they figure they might as well play as long as they can get away with it.

4.Some men need to feel that “in love” feeling. Once the marriage becomes comfortable they go looking for the excitement of new love and lust.

5.They grew up watching their fathers cheat and have an ingrained belief that cheating is just something men do.

6.They cheat when their marriages are in trouble. If they aren’t getting what they want and need from their wife they find someone to take over her role. It is so much easier than dealing with the problems in their marriages.

7.Some men cheat to punish their wives. What better way to hurt someone who has hurt you than to replace them intimately?

8.Believe it or not, some men cheat accidentally. They don’t go out looking for an affair but get caught up in the moment and before they know it they are in over their heads.

I’m sure the list of reasons men cheat is as long as my arm. The only way to know why a man has cheated is to get into his mind and that is impossible. Many out there, more than likely, do not understand their own motives for cheating. Whatever the reason the consequences of an affair are always negative and the harm it does to a marriage can be irreparable.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by hakon: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2011
Most men Cheat because a lot of ladies has lost the will power to keep their virginity. So when a man finds out that a lady is no longer a virgin, he looses his confidence in the lady and only pretends that all is well because he has no other choice. when he finds another lady willing to give him access, he will subscribe. Due to that fact that he can not estimate the number of men that has slept with the lady he justifies his cheating on her.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2011
DUMBEST DUMBY DUMB
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by Rastamann: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2011
Cheating doesn't always bring trouble. Sometimes, just maybe, it's a solution!

Depends on the reason why the cheating took place.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by star4(f): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2011
If a man cheats and promises the world to two different women, he is just dead inside!
Pure selfishness, cares for no one and cares less for consequence!!
He was born that way and will die that way, sub human and Evil!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by btyfulmnd(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2011
Men will always be Men
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by hakon: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2011
btyfulmnd:

Men will always be Men
If ladies will be able to keep their virginity till marriage men will stop cheating. Its as simple as that.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by star4(f): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2011
hakon:

If ladies will be able to keep their virginity till marriage men will stop cheating. Its as simple as that.

If Ladies?? Didn't you mean to say if PEOPLE??
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by naijacutee(f): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2011
Am I the only one that thinks its quite strange to be asking females why men do something? It's like asking an engineer what tools a doctor prefers to use for surgery. The engineer has never been in that position, so every answer that comes out of his mouth is coming from assumption, not experience.  In the same way, women have never been in a mens position before so how would they know the answer to that question? I think your question should be directed towards men - especially men who have cheated, or have been faced with the temptation to.  
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by eleffizi: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2011
I am a man in my early thirties and I think I have the right to express my opinion.

Men cheat because of their innate greed. They are not satisfied with one woman. I have heard men say that having sex with many women is very sweet. Now what is that supposed to mean ? That women are sex objects ? It matters to note here that the same desire that makes men to have many houses and cars is the same desire that may make men have many wives or one wife and many mistresses.

Men cheat because of uncontrollable lust. I cannot say that I have not been a victim of lust in the past. But I believe that GOD has given us the power to overcome the temptation of lust so that we can make lust to lose its ability to energise us enough to transform out lustful thoughts into ACTION. I have lived with boys who have stable girlfriends, and yet still quietly patronise other women for one-night stands. I am about to get married, and throughout my long-distance relationship with my fiancee, I have never thought of cheating on her - lustfulness notwithstanding. Lust will never master me, because my mind is the temple of GOD.

Men cheat because of a vain ego. They think that the number of women you sleep with adds more respect to you as a man among your male peers. I am sorry to say this ideology is fed by the fact that we are in a male-dominated world. But if the truth must be said, this smacks of sexual recklessness and irresponsibility.

Men fail to realise that all women have the same physical make-up. The sexual intercourse you will have with Tina will not differ from the one you will have with Angela. It only endangers your health because you are not going to test Angela for STIs before you jump in. If your wife is not good in bed, why not teach her ? If you have a problem with her, why not settle it amicably ?
Best of all, ensure that your woman is someone whose weaknesses you can permanently tolerate before you marry her, or don't marry and make every woman you meet know your stand, so that they know what you stand for.

I have thought about this question for many years. This is my own school of thought on why men cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by djivory: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2011
I will assume that the answer is obvious because we all know that human being likes doing the dont-do's. Some men cheat to break the social law that restricts a man to a woman, take away this binding rule and there will be no cheating.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by queensmith: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2011
like 2 people in an expired relationship the whole of nairaland have officially ran out of things to say!

#NEXT
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by 190: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2011
They said why do men cheat ( strictly for men only ) and women are responding

mtschewww
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by werepeLeri: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2011
Abeg - everyone cheats - man and woman - dont make it a big deal like when u ask why do men cheat. Why do women cheat as well?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by snowdrops(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2011
190:

They said why do men cheat [b]( strictly for men only ) [/b]and women are responding

mtschewww

grin grin grin

na joke you dey?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) by claremont(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2011
My apologies for posting, because I'm a man. Why do men cheat ; it's not the fault of men, it has been scientifically proven that man is genetically programmed to have multiple relationships. It is an abnormality in nature for a man to have a single partner, single partnership goes against all laws of nature. If the lower animals can indulge in multiple partners at the same time, then what makes man different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Too Many Broken Marriage? Any Way Around It? / Snake In The Stomach / Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.