Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway (79244 Views)

Police Officer Arrested In Port Harcourt While Robbing Residents / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Stupidquestions: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
The guys is obviously poor and frustrated, as we can see he can only afford to wear slippers.
Economy turn people to Yahoo, Olosho, runs gal, fake pastor, corrupt politicians, and this one to thief...there's only a little difference cos they are all social vices we commit to survive.

The difference is that ..one can kill you instantly while other vices have a social effect of killing gradually on a larger scale.
If he was not with a gun, apprehending that poor thief would have been better justice...
Im not sure if there's any sense in this Sha.. jst philosophizing

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Renforce: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by kingsceedon(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by xreal: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
He also wants D.J to play DO RI ME for him while he orders 5 bottles of Hennessey VSOP.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
He deserved to die...........
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by UltimateSpice: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
What goes around comes around. Say No to crime.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Idzitari1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why arm robbers always die with their trousers down

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by godumes: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
A very thank you from my side.

These armed robbers are just animals living in the midst of humans. If you're a victim, you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Rtopzy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish ;DGood riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by LockDown69(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Muntulah! Come wear Barcelona jersey angry
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by usen1234: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
Am robber wearing foam slippers nawA

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Umaruxoxo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nah him dem use tray pan carry ,him dead body ?wot happen to body bag
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by PlanktonX: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Merciless criminals....assuming all Nigerians carry guns, these robbers menance would have reduce.

There's nothing as painful as seeing people being rob in the traffic and you can't do anything, simply because you aren't carry gun.

Lazy criminals looking for easy money to show off as if they are rick.

The rest shall have same faith soon.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Umaruxoxo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
UltimateSpice:
What goes around comes around. Say No to crime.
death de sag Thier trousers lol
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Seniorwriter(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Birminghamvirgo:
Nothing pain me pass the Barca jersey wey him wear cry

Fanatic spotted.....
I'm more annoyed than pained...

Deep Quote
Crime more often kills its perpetrators.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by PlanktonX: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:
The guys is obviously poor and frustrated, as we can see he can only afford to wear slippers.
Economy turn people to Yahoo, Olosho, runs gal, fake pastor, corrupt politicians, and this one to thief...there's only a little difference cos they are all social vices we commit to survive.

The difference is that ..one can kill you instantly while other vices have a social effect of killing gradually on a larger scale.
If he was not with a gun, apprehending that poor thief would have been better justice...
Im not sure if there's any sense in this Sha.. jst philosophizing

But he can afford to own a gun to rob and kill, strength to dispose people of their valuables and the sanity not to go to army barrack to rob.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Aether(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
At least he died doing something he's proud of.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by naija1stnigar(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Rot in hell, wasted sperm.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Shegz4god(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
vincentjk:
Your mates are in oba, anambra picking money at obi cubana's mum's burial and you went to rob.

Good for you.
Lol
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Asadujames202(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jealous of Cubana

Died trying to be wealthy like Cubana

Yobrubass needs a lecture on how t make money,
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by MYHUBBY: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
the same fate await all Buhari the terrorist supporters
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Born2winnx: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Don't believe this police men....he could be another unarmed civilian.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by sam564: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
na barcelona fan e bbeeeee

I meeuuvvveee
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Originalsly: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
An armed robber.... involved in a shootout with Police.... and soldiers .... shot up and killed .... no sign of blood .... did they use bow and poison arrows? I know someone can explain.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by kenzysmith: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
dederocs:
Good, kill all gun weilding killers, prison don full.
this to harsh bro
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by drololaaof: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good job ,if truly he is one of the armed robbers good take his finger print to k ow his identity, phone number , NIN etc and his call log to reveal all his cohorts.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na wa
Meanwhile if your looking for an alternative source of income then check my signature.. it's totally legit
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by fukNaija(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Who come put am for frying pan na. I no like this kind thing o.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Seniorwriter post=103806937]

Fanatic spotted.....
I'm more annoyed than pained...

Deep Quote
Crime more often kills its perpetrators.

@Seniorwriter [hmmmm]
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by eteba(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Proffessorr: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Antoeni:
1. STINGY:- Is when someone asks you for salt and you said your mom counted it���

2. CONFUSION:- Is when you steal meat from your mother's pot and you forget whether the spoon was placed upwards or downwards���

3. SHOCK:- Is when you touch your pocket and you didn't feel your phone���

4. CAUSE TROUBLE:- Is when you enter a restaurant and you discover that all the guys there are with their ladies and you decide to make a fake call with your China phone: "Hello, my man, I saw your wife with a man in a restaurant, come quick quick" after that, you turn your back only to discover that all the ladies have disappeared���

5. WAHALA:- Is after you have been punished by a soldier and you climbed ur bike and shout "Thunder fire you" and then, your bike refuses to start���

6. KASALA DON BURST:- Is when you take your girlfriend to a bar and order for Andre( wine), as a village girl, she says; "please make it spicy"���

7. WITCHCRAFT:- Is after standing for one hour in a queue under the sun just to withdraw money, and when it's finally your turn, you notice you were with ur Voter's Card not ur ATM���

8. HEART ATTACK:- Is when your girlfriend pregnant and your wife is pregnant��

9. KINDNESS:- is when you tap on my profile and FOLLOW me
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.