Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,813 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway (79241 Views)

Police Officer Arrested In Port Harcourt While Robbing Residents / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by morule20(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
The guy even hold his house keys tight, hoping to return to his house safely
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by oneMalik: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
you make sense grin
Antoeni:
1. STINGY:- Is when someone asks you for salt and you said your mom counted it���

2. CONFUSION:- Is when you steal meat from your mother's pot and you forget whether the spoon was placed upwards or downwards���

3. SHOCK:- Is when you touch your pocket and you didn't feel your phone���

4. CAUSE TROUBLE:- Is when you enter a restaurant and you discover that all the guys there are with their ladies and you decide to make a fake call with your China phone: "Hello, my man, I saw your wife with a man in a restaurant, come quick quick" after that, you turn your back only to discover that all the ladies have disappeared���

5. WAHALA:- Is after you have been punished by a soldier and you climbed ur bike and shout "Thunder fire you" and then, your bike refuses to start���

6. KASALA DON BURST:- Is when you take your girlfriend to a bar and order for Andre( wine), as a village girl, she says; "please make it spicy"���

7. WITCHCRAFT:- Is after standing for one hour in a queue under the sun just to withdraw money, and when it's finally your turn, you notice you were with ur Voter's Card not ur ATM���

8. HEART ATTACK:- Is when your girlfriend pregnant and your wife is pregnant��

9. KINDNESS:- is when you tap on my profile and FOLLOW me

1 Like

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by FarahAideed: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Xenry:
This is after watching OBI CUBANA's status yesterday grin. I went offline for WhatsApp that same yesterday because I no wan ask God a lot of "why's!", Because I no wan enter "depression" mode. tongue

But why will you enter depression because of another mans spending?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Livingstone124: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Finally, this dude village people have succeeded.

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Eternal Language Lesson.

Armed robbers, violent pppl beware.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
Xenry:
This is after watching OBI CUBANA's status yesterday grin. I went offline for WhatsApp that same yesterday because I no wan ask God a lot of "why's!", Because I no wan enter "depression" mode. tongue
grin, boss....
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Fortez: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by adecz: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
We are waiting for when a Fulani
killer or Kidnapper will be shot dead☠️☠️
in Yoruba land... ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Convention107: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jesus! What a waste of life. He didn't value his life
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Comedian2019: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
If he was a robber, he reaped what he sowed. But if not, God will judge.

Before I believe any news in Naija, I must see adequate evidence.
#stayawayfromcrime
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by karnap(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin
Birminghamvirgo:
Nothing pain me pass the Barca jersey wey him wear cry
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by swissobed: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Barca fan
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Handsum64: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Vireani79:

Are u a thief too
No thief anywhere like PDP looters
PDP slogan is share the money
Award projects and share the money
See the audit on the NDDC
See 2nd Niger Bridge
See kerosene stoves for rural women
See cassava bread project
See your life
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Buckeyemedia1: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
morule20:
The guy even hold his house keys tight, hoping to return to his house safely
The Police Probably know him, they know his friends (gang members) no need for him anymore, he is expendable.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by jayworld15(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Many comments are very weird and unbelievable. I'd rather believe Lucifer than believe Nigerian police. The former twist some facts for you while the latter tells you flamingly brazzen lies (lies wey dey inside fire).
Study the picture well. Sleepers, house key? Nah so robbers dey go out casually in group of six, seven, eight etc with one of them dying without bloodspot or signs of been shot after forty five minutes of gun fire (I don't see one spot, if you do, pls, point it out)?
I pray we don't unfortunately pass when calamity is echoing around the road. These people can tag anyone anything. If they could call bullet spot a stab spot on that poor girl days ago, if they could deny refulgent truths and call them lies, I'd give them one percent atom of belief while giving Lucifer two.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by 77star: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Antoeni:
1. STINGY:- Is when someone asks you for salt and you said your mom counted it���

2. CONFUSION:- Is when you steal meat from your mother's pot and you forget whether the spoon was placed upwards or downwards���

3. SHOCK:- Is when you touch your pocket and you didn't feel your phone���

4. CAUSE TROUBLE:- Is when you enter a restaurant and you discover that all the guys there are with their ladies and you decide to make a fake call with your China phone: "Hello, my man, I saw your wife with a man in a restaurant, come quick quick" after that, you turn your back only to discover that all the ladies have disappeared���

5. WAHALA:- Is after you have been punished by a soldier and you climbed ur bike and shout "Thunder fire you" and then, your bike refuses to start���

6. KASALA DON BURST:- Is when you take your girlfriend to a bar and order for Andre( wine), as a village girl, she says; "please make it spicy"���

7. WITCHCRAFT:- Is after standing for one hour in a queue under the sun just to withdraw money, and when it's finally your turn, you notice you were with ur Voter's Card not ur ATM���

8. HEART ATTACK:- Is when your girlfriend pregnant and your wife is pregnant��

9. KINDNESS:- is when you tap on my profile and FOLLOW me
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by colestephan86: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Quaddafi29: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
I am yet to understand why naija police and army display their victim's boxers after killing Him
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Ikpongiton: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
There's nothing the police can't do and the worst,is that dead men don't talk. the man can be an innocent hustler.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by AvalonSpace(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Barça fan wear slippers go rob..
While money dey fall like rain for Anambra yesterday tongue
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by georgeakins: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Very good, one less urchin for the drug addict from Chicago to use in 2023, he was probably one of those that collected rice and oil to elect a dullard in 2019.

90% of the armed robbers in the South Western are from Ibo land
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Always escaping with bullet wounds.
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by GuestHost: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
sammirano2:
Ipob bastards

What's the correlation? undecided

Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Fashsilo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
As u can see oh not only chelsea fans are criminal barca don join
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Orpe7:
Looks like he is sleeping abeg load am more bullets to be sure
Bros....... Why na
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Hermaphrodite: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Cadaver loading for anatomy students!!
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Neddyogu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Birminghamvirgo:
Nothing pain me pass the Barca jersey wey him wear cry

So Barca fans can tiff laidis?
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Marpol2021(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by GoldenCrown1160: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
They were looking for Salah money
Re: Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway by Badbishop15(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
auditor0471:
Just wasted. Imagine the joy and celebration, when he was born, the pain his mother went through at the labour room. The hope and smile on mama face the first day he went to school. Now seeing him lying hopeless, wasted just because of money. Crime do not pay only sorrow to those left behind.

So pathetic..
Lying down on what looks like a bread pan....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.