Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra (90039 Views)

Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri / Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by BSsniffer: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jman06:
He who has legitimate wealth and chose to display it is as free as air to display. It not a sin

Am not saying it's a sin, neither am I religiously pious, but flaunting wealth isn't necessarily encouraged in christainity....plus it screams new money and the recklessness that comes with it.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Jman06(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
BSsniffer:

Am not saying it's a sin, neither am I religiously pious, but flaunting wealth isn't necessarily encouraged in christainity....plus it screams new money and the recklessness that comes with it.
The bible is not against display of wealth. Besides, expensive burials and other ceremonies present opportunities to circulate wealth by providing jobs, cash and food to those who don't have.

We should be fighting against corruption and illegitimate acquisition of wealth, not condemning legitimately wealthy people for the way they chose to spend their money.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by BSsniffer: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jman06:
The bible is not against display of wealth. Besides, expensive burials and other ceremonies present opportunities to circulate wealth by providing jobs, cash and food to those who don't have.

We should be fighting against corruption and illegitimate acquisition of wealth, not condemning legitimately wealthy people for the way they chose to spend their money.

Lol.... again, am neither condemning or supporting him, only stating my opinion which really doesn't matter. expensive burials doesn't really add value to the society, and either legitimate or illegitimate wealth, promotion of stripper culture doesn't really help any one in society.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by ignis: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
That dude is fanatically corrupt.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by PussyKing(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by PussyKing(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pauldollars:
DCP Abba Kyari has no business attending such a social function. He's neither a customer nor patronizes his hospitality and entertainment outfits. Except otherwise sent for security purposes or get more intel.

Who is the Fulani herdsman
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Femeto: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
ogododo:
Abba Kyari, Deputy Commissioner of Police and leader of the Inspector-General of Police’s Intelligence Response Team, has described Obi Cubana as one of the most hardworking entrepreneurs he knows.

Kyari said this while giving reasons for attending his mother’s burial which was held at Oba in Idemili North Local Government of Anambra State.

The event, which was attended by businessmen, politicians, musicians, and actors stirred reactions online after Abba Kyari was spotted in the pictures.

But, Kyari in a post on Facebook, said he attended the funeral despite his busy schedule because of Obi Cubana’s good nature.

His post read:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3636504076449621&id=100002701927599
Quarruption.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by notoriousbabe: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Who fokn cares?
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by markkuss: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by HEBEI: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
He was there as a monitoring spirit.

While you people are busy throwing money here and there, he and his spies are busy taking notes shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
BSsniffer:
Lol.....after killing loads of esn rats and their commanders, kyari dines with the Igbo elites and does some spy work........ I've always said that flatin0s are emotionally daft humans and am not even being tribalistic, reason I don't take their silly agitation seriously.

Look at that smirk on his face........ he's clearly seething and disgusted with the whole charade and probably taking some mental notes for his people up north.

grin a yorubad is in severe pain

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by hopexter(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Asgard73:
I use to tell me.. Yoruba people measure others with how successful they’re or how they make money

Because of ogun Lagos n Ibadan ..they think everyone is a ritualistic

Now ask them why their own ritualistic don’t make the money emoney obi jowi Dey make ..
dem say Na drugs .. sinc to una dey like flex any other part of Nigeria .. and na dem still smoke igbo pass ..
so why dem no do same drugs wey igbos Dey do and hammaa .. after all Na Yoruba land be headquarters of fraud and scam..

Wetin dem Dey wait ...

Those guys envy and jealous igbos for nothing..

No be by Forbes and NBS statistics..Na by reality on ground

If they are not envying Igbos, they’re betraying Igbos. Una Sabi point accusing fingers sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by harmony75: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
you went there to investigate the source!
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by udemzyudex(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Joromi1:
Abba Kyari called a drug lord "one of the most hardworking entrepreneurs and Humble personalities". LOL! Abokey don collect jare.

Your mouth go put you for trouble one day.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
An officer of a government security apparatus has no business cavorting with a socialite!
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Who ask you?
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Kokaine(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
We know the truth. This kind of overrated policeman provides cover and intelligence for these high profile criminals. We haven't forgotten about the EndSARS Panel accusation from a man who detailed how this man collects millions from dead armed robbers' accounts.
how's it possible to collect money from a dead persons account
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oga talk true o!
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Reelmii: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Officer wey dey eat with elders
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by observanc1: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
dlaw70:
Officer don collect him own
officer cash out

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by ntyce(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

These have nothing to do with Religion.
Don't be surprised to learn that the ₦30m casket may come from Saudi Arabia, Dubai or even Kuwait.
I have been to two of the aforementioned countries and watched them do extravagant wedding and burial ceremonies; or their Islam different from the one being practiced in Nigeria?

You've made valid points but you don't have to lie to elucidate..

Which of the Islamic countries did you witness extravagant burial ceremonies?
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by seyz91(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abi na grin no time

Na when envelope don exchange hands abi credit alert don sound na hin people go dey hype and praise you
dlaw70:
Officer don collect him own

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by CanadaOrBust: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

If you doubt me or you want to argue with me then publish to me three businesses that you can link e-money to.

Five star music, and, ehm, and...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Shattuck(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Antoeni:
The Picture on top is the Burial of the Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua whose Burial did not cost above 50k,

while the Picture below is the Burial of a Civilian today in Anambra State who was buried with a Foreign Cascket Worth over 30 Million in Naira.

Take a good look at these Pictures, you will understand why I Love Islam.
those looting and embezzling our national resources aren't Muslims? Guess Islam is not against corruption. Even Buhari will be buried like that after looting the nation dry zombies like you will keep hailing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
udele1:

Your papa will be regretting why he didn't use u for that ritual. grin cheesy
grin
You sure say he go bring better money if you use am for ritual...
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by greggng: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pauldollars:
DCP Abba Kyari has no business attending such a social function. He's neither a customer nor patronizes his hospitality and entertainment outfits. Except otherwise sent for security purposes or get more intel.

Did you comprehend his reason for being their? That guy is his personal friend and tgey 've known each other for years . Don't tell me police officers are not expected to 've close friends

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by tifany89(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
I truly believe the guy obi is a good man but I can't speak for every other guys around him three bundles of cash at each other like they print money in their sitting room.

90 out of every 100 anambra billionaire is a ritualist they are very rigid in decision-making very strong hearted can go any length to get what they want same their men in business and their women in whatever they do.

If you doubt me or you want to argue with me then publish to me three busine sses that you can link e-money to.
E money? Men you are the biggest clown . A simple google search will furnish you with the answer you seek. I'm dusgusted by your comment
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Safemoon: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Antoeni:
The Picture on top is the Burial of the Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua whose Burial did not cost above 50k,

while the Picture below is the Burial of a Civilian today in Anambra State who was buried with a Foreign Cascket Worth over 30 Million in Naira.

Take a good look at these Pictures, you will understand why I Love Islam.

You love Islam ABI you love poverty .
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by chidyke77(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
I truly believe the guy obi is a good man but I can't speak for every other guys around him three bundles of cash at each other like they print money in their sitting room.

90 out of every 100 anambra billionaire is a ritualist they are very rigid in decision-making very strong hearted can go any length to get what they want same their men in business and their women in whatever they do.

If you doubt me or you want to argue with me then publish to me three businesses that you can link e-money to.
If rituals can make you such money, some states in the SW and SS will have more billionaires than other states combine.
Don't be jealous of others prosperity, work hard to be better than them.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by BanevsJoker(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pauldollars:
Reconnaissance mission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.