Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra (90234 Views)

Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri / Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by generalwo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
FakeUnity:
Tell us how much he pays you to organize special police protection for him. Not all these rubbish.
..... Even people less than obi Cubana get police protection these days from the special protection unit..... I see nothing wrong in Abba giving him special protection if indeed that's why he was there
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Jackson105: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Asgard73:
I use to tell me.. Yoruba people measure others with how successful they’re or how they make money

Because of ogun Lagos n Ibadan ..they think everyone is a ritualistic

Now ask them why their own ritualistic don’t make the money emoney obi jowi Dey make ..
dem say Na drugs .. sinc to una dey like flex any other part of Nigeria .. and na dem still smoke igbo pass ..
so why dem no do same drugs wey igbos Dey do and hammaa .. after all Na Yoruba land be headquarters of fraud and scam..

Wetin dem Dey wait ...

Those guys envy and jealous igbos for nothing..

No be by Forbes and NBS statistics..Na by reality on ground

The rate at which you are raving, you will enter market in no time
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by JJESTAR: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pauldollars:
DCP Abba Kyari has no business attending such a social function. He's neither a customer nor patronizes his hospitality and entertainment outfits. Except otherwise sent for security purposes or get more intel.

I believe he's an individual, and can attend any social function as desired/invited

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by generalwo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Asgard73:
I use to tell me.. Yoruba people measure others with how successful they’re or how they make money

Because of ogun Lagos n Ibadan ..they think everyone is a ritualistic

Now ask them why their own ritualistic don’t make the money emoney obi jowi Dey make ..
dem say Na drugs .. sinc to una dey like flex any other part of Nigeria .. and na dem still smoke igbo pass ..
so why dem no do same drugs wey igbos Dey do and hammaa .. after all Na Yoruba land be headquarters of fraud and scam..

Wetin dem Dey wait ...

Those guys envy and jealous igbos for nothing..

No be by Forbes and NBS statistics..Na by reality on ground
...... Bros I dey try understand wetin u dey type.... E get where them no dey do rituals for 9ja? Even aboki dey do rituals.... No tie am to one particular tribe...... Must u guys bring tribe into every single thing? So if u no mention yoruba, u no fit comment abi? Before u talk anyhow sha... I no be yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by wallrichy: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ok....since you know these facts. Please be gratefully accept your award of the greatest father of Fools....

GodHatesBigots:
He is a thief and a corrupt policeman , even a fool knows this is true.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by generalwo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
I truly believe the guy obi is a good man but I can't speak for every other guys around him three bundles of cash at each other like they print money in their sitting room.

90 out of every 100 anambra billionaire is a ritualist they are very rigid in decision-making very strong hearted can go any length to get what they want same their men in business and their women in whatever they do.

If you doubt me or you want to argue with me then publish to me three businesses that you can link e-money to.
.... So your own call for this life na to dey count people ways of making money? Na WA o..... T
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by olaolaking: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Since you know this, it means you are a fool. Na you talk am by ursef
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Joromi1: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
ArticleBeast:

No problem you go meet your waterloo soon. I sha know say your father no go get mind cough for my presence. No be Nairaland, you na lion online.

My last reply
Thunder fire you!
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Tolani1122(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
who is this one calling some one a thief ,what has he steal from you? We all worship money in Nigeria , , stop calling him thief.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Joromi1: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
generalwo:
.... Take them to court if you have evidence or pray for God's blessings..... If you don't have proof, use the time you use to hate to pray for God to bless you..... I know say na to curse me dey your mind but try and disappoint your village people... Don't say any rubbish
My issue is with the sweet-mouthing. Very suspicious.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by wallrichy: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
This fuckkng founder of Islamic religion is
very crude motherfukker of an idiot. bleeping a girl of 9 years old with that iron rod dick of an uncircumcised Muslim bigot. Muhammad must have been a pathetic rapist . He raped 9yrs old Aisha before even experiencing what they call menstruation.
He supposed to have been castrated and douse hot pepper on the wound. Muhammad, the founder of Islamic terrorism was rapist and an unfortunate paedophile just like his worshipper mannequin in Aso Rock....his name sake and funnily and coincedentally they bear the same name and their bleeping toys called Aisha....

Qudsi:

Although, even Jesus Christ will not be concerned about all the extravagant burial.

This is a cultural burial peculiar to the Anambra people. Nothing should make you love Islam if you know the kind of filthy person MuhamMad the founder was.

Ask and we will prove it to you from their own Islamic books be it of the Sunnis or Shias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by samwash(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Same way Evans was being hailed and praised before he was arrested.Are you aware that Evans had many companies (Transportation,real estate and importation) before he was nabbed?Same thing with invictus Obi and many more.
90% of those people lavishing money there,are into shady deals,drugs ,fraud and if you have been to their committee friends meetings you will understand .

They ship out drugs and use the proceeds to import goods.
All they do is cover up.Trust this people at your own peril.

Abeg!!! That shouldn't be my concerns, as far he has not been indicted & questioning for financial crimes or any other crimes, let him enjoy the best of his time & money.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by heykims(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
BSsniffer:

Dummy.... It's not about islam or christainity. Just like Islam forbids people from committing suicide bombings so does christainity forbid people from stupid displays of wealth.
But he never mentioned or condemned Christianity na..
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by ezechi24(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
BSsniffer:
Lol.....after killing loads of esn rats and their commanders, kyari dines with the Igbo elites and does some spy work........ I've always said that flatin0s are emotionally daft humans and am not even being tribalistic, reason I don't take their silly agitation seriously.

Look at that smirk on his face........ he's clearly seething and disgusted with the whole charade and probably taking some mental notes for his people up north.

one mental note the idiot no know... stop deceiving yourself ....you think its about killing innocent civilians..or bursting peoples house in the night like his fellow fulani terrorists....no worry hand go soon touch am... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Freelane33(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
No level
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by samwash(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Basicend:

Accumulate wealth. . Do you see God in all those things. . What are his line of businesses. . ? Do you see God in them? Nigerians just call God into everything.

Which spectacles you put for eyes when you nor take see God in those activities.
Is it only Christians that has the will or right to make money & accumulate wealth ? Haven't you see non Christians that has money and are very wealthy?
Haven't you see the richest men in middle east, a core Muslim country,or in Asia that are very rich? Abi Dangote the richest man in African is he not a Nigerian & a Muslim ?
When it comes to riches & wealth it doesn't speak on the basis of religion, tribes, races or even colour, God has given all men irrespective of who you are the will, strength to make money & accumulate wealth.
So Just keep on judging, Chief high Justice, na you holy pass.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by STENON(f): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Noted for future reference
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by izubext007: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bro nothing do you , is just for to see how south do things.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Ewedegubbler: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
I truly believe the guy obi is a good man but I can't speak for every other guys around him three bundles of cash at each other like they print money in their sitting room.

90 out of every 100 anambra billionaire is a ritualist they are very rigid in decision-making very strong hearted can go any length to get what they want same their men in business and their women in whatever they do.

If you doubt me or you want to argue with me then publish to me three businesses that you can link e-money to.

Another mumu Jealous Cone head.
Ritual this Ritual that. Yet everyday police Dey parade Yoruba guys with human head and charms. Wetin una Dey do with all those humans parts ?
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
McTobe:
My brother thank gracious that you have been there, do they drive fairly used cars in Qatar and Kuwait? No is the answer & they throw money around like tomorrow no dey. Everything is personalized religion notwithstanding

Not using fairly used vehicles should not be a yardstick for measurement though.
You know, fairly used cars in Nigeria cost as high as new ones in Kuwait; the difference is the importation, registration and clearance which do not fall into the hands of the citizens.
Imagine getting a car for 10million and paying ₦6.5m to Custom to clear it, you would rather fall back to a fairly used of that same car for ₦6m.

In all, i do not support the Iberiberism that played out in Anambra; but I don't religion have anything to do with this.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
olaolaking:
Since you know this, it means you are a fool. Na you talk am by ursef

Your father is a fool smiley
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=wallrichy post=103815696]Ok....since you know these facts. Please be gratefully accept your award of the greatest father of Fools....

Your father is the biggest fool smiley
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by LightUpWithKemi: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oga, leave story. Go and arrest this guy for serious interrogation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8giOiIa5BA&t=9s
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by olaolaking: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Your father is a fool smiley
You said Aba yari is a thief and corrupt politician. You also said fools know that is true. But you know it. Meaning that you are fool. I only translated what you said by yourself to you. Why are you so dull? Son of a b*tch!
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
olaolaking:
You said Aba yari is a thief and corrupt politician. You also said fools know that is true. But you know it. Meaning that you are fool. I only translated what you said by yourself to you. Why are you so dull? Son of a b*tch!

Son of a w.hore ! smiley
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by olaolaking: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Son of a w.hore ! smiley
mudafuka
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by fof1: 1:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Joromi1:
Abba Kyari called a drug lord "one of the most hardworking entrepreneurs and Humble personalities". LOL! Abokey don collect jare.

PLS YOU ARE MALIGNING BOTH FOR NO JUST REASONS. OBI IS A GENUINE BUSINESS MAN AND NOT A DRUG DEALER PLS.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Bbdot(m): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Alatenuje
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by witworth(m): 1:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Pauldollars:
DCP Abba Kyari has no business attending such a social function. He's neither a customer nor patronizes his hospitality and entertainment outfits. Except otherwise sent for security purposes or get more intel.
you can be wrong.
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by redcliff: 3:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Pauldollars:

you no dey hear say him be friend? na so you sef go abandon your friends when you dey govt? typical bad politician trait
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by redcliff: 3:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Joromi1:
Abba Kyari called a drug lord "one of the most hardworking entrepreneurs and Humble personalities". LOL! Abokey don collect jare.

where is your proof?
Re: Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra by Joydan95: 4:52am On Jul 18, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

1. Real estates
2. Record label
3. Hotels etc.
Which one do you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.