Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) (71472 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Just like that

E no dey tey
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by anselm791(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oh the story of her being a fraud isn’t true?
I don’t even know what to believe again on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by EasyForexAcadem: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103808176:
Very soon now, nigeria ladies will start to cut off their one leg, in order to get 25million naira from nigeria people.
for your brother's why get leg
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Anybody wey e no sweet for belle go amputate your leg begin sell Gala
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by suratwo62: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Hold on to God.

What has God got to do with this?
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by stupidmod3: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Shezkid01:
This house na 17.5m ahh
Omo
na fairly used up stairs.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
She and her love for sachet water no be here

Na the business wey she know. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by dreality: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
But we heard that she hatched a false story about her ordeal and LAGOS state Govt froze her account. It is bad precedent if we allow scammers to go scot-free

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103808176:
Very soon now, nigeria ladies will start to cut off their one leg, in order to get 25million naira from nigeria people.
Bros, you be clown... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Very great idea, if you get this kind house for Lagos, you better pass director for state service,

Landlords children don't work again in Lagos once their Dad died, all of them be claiming car business with one car and be collecting heavy house rents that will end up at paraga & olosho joint

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by delpee(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Smart lady! Putting her money to good use.

Hope she has consulted LASG Min. Of Environment and NAFDAC before building her factory.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bola146 is thinking of amputating one of her legs just to achieve this too grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by seyz91(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy
post=103808176:
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by harmony75: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Congrats greater heights!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Where's the picture the picture of the N17.5m house??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Vireani79: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Shezkid01:
This house na 17.5m ahh
Omo

Yes
Location and buyers no dey these days
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Hold on to God.
grin grin
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
BigBashiru:

would the same also have been done for a male amputee hawker? female privilege. the same privilege chidinma Ojukwu is about to enjoy.... Men being unkind to themselves since time immemorial.
grin I call them pussy ass niggers
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by adecz: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
⏩▶️The powerful positive➕ power
of social media✅☑️✔️

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
I give thank to the multi billionaire that must have helped her, this what is expected from all these country's multi millionaires to be doing to the less privileges with one problem or the other to make them happy livings.
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Bros, you be clown... grin

See More Details Via www.. com
Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
lilvicky68:
Omo..wey the house na??
If u ask me, na who I go ask...lols grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by BinamRex: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mekudi:
This girl is not serious, I watched her video, she is begging Nigerians for more financial help to complete her proposed pure water factory, instead of her to first finish setting up the pure water factory from the 25M she got, she rush go buy house and settled the guys that brought her to Social media, I own a pure water factory, with the look of her proposed factory building, the money that will finish that building (plumbing, installation, tiles, partitioning, filtration units, Cabstar/truck for selling the pure water with all registrations of the factory from Nafdac/trade mark e.t.c, she will need almost 10M.

Why would they let a person like that handle the financial aspects of setting up the factory?

Nobody should contribute any money for her. She should put tenants in that house and then use the rent to complete the factory

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Shey na the house of 17m be this or what.

The house look too dilapidated for such an amount to me sha. Irrespective of the location

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mekudi:
This girl is not serious, I watched her video, she is begging Nigerians for more financial help to complete her proposed pure water factory, instead of her to first finish setting up the pure water factory from the 25M she got, she rush go buy house and settled the guys that brought her to Social media, I own a pure water factory, with the look of her proposed factory building, the money that will finish that building (plumbing, installation, tiles, partitioning, filtration units, Cabstar/truck for selling the pure water with all registrations of the factory from Nafdac/trade mark e.t.c, she will need almost 10M.
She doesn't have a good adviser

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
InspectorLawaI:
my name is inspectorlawal, i am an armedrobber
As in u get effrontery to come to nairaland to announce ur proffession,occupation?
Have u registered with Isa Pantami & acknowledged by Garba Shehu & ve d approval of d lifeless president Binhari?
Ride on, d Senior Advocate of Nonsense Malami gat ur back incase of ur arrest etc.
welcome to 9jaria where our confused leaders love crime,terrorism,banditry than peaceful citizenries,peaceful protesters,self determinants etc.
Anyday i woke up & found out that i am stil in 9jaria, i weep & sober for 30 minutes bcus there is no hope,faith etc

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
dreality:
But we heard that she hatched a false story about her ordeal and LAGOS state Govt froze her account. It is bad precedent if we allow scammers to go scot-free

Lagos state government decided to wash their hands off the issue as everybody was being sympathetic with her despite knowing it was fraud. We live in an unprincipled society. We celebrate those who have made money from fraud, drugs and alot of other ills.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oladipo1166:

She doesn't have a good adviser
That was what the Lagos government wanted to do when they heard she was settling some people secretly.
The government froze the account, but people started tagging the government and calling them thieves. So they remove hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
BinamRex:

Why would they let a person like that handle the financial aspects of setting up the factory?

Nobody should contribute any money for her. She should put tenants in that house and then use the rent to complete the factory
The Lagos government wanted to handle it when they heard she was settling some people secretly.
People tagged and called them all sort of names, so they back out.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) by chatinent: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abeg who fit cut leg wey no go pain me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.