Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,091 members, 7,842,133 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO (3425 Views)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Release South-East Youths Framed Up As ESN Members After N1m Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Are u guys aware that 16 thousand euros was raised for Ikonso the criminal but not even a penny got to the family. I will give more details on my next thread. Ikonso wife might be invited to Ijelespeaks tv the way Adaku's family members were invited by Ijelespeaks and they confirmed the money Nnamdi Kanu raised for them didn't get to them as well.
Ikonso's wife was visited by Ijelespeaks team and she confirmed nothing got to her. Ikonso died for nothing. More details on Ikonso embezzled funds coming stay tuned.
The money for the betterment of his family was also diverted.

I will expose how Ikonso fund was also looted. For some bingos who wants to also die for this scam called IPOB worldwide limited. A private business

Keep on lying and fooling yourself which number person will come out and say they receive money when they will be thrown in jail the next day

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
vedaxcool:

So he died for just 100k? It won't be well with Cownu.

A lot of lies and going around she cannot claim 100,000naira because she will be thrown in jail
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Are u guys aware that 16 thousand euros was raised for Ikonso the criminal but not even a penny got to the family. I will give more details on my next thread. Ikonso wife might be invited to Ijelespeaks tv the way Adaku's family members were invited by Ijelespeaks and they confirmed the money Nnamdi Kanu raised for them didn't get to them as well.
Ikonso's wife was visited by Ijelespeaks team and she confirmed nothing got to her. Ikonso died for nothing. More details on Ikonso embezzled funds coming stay tuned.
The money for the betterment of his family was also diverted.

I will expose how Ikonso fund was also looted. For some bingos who wants to also die for this scam called IPOB worldwide limited. A private business

Nnamdi kanu is scam we keepp saying that

that was why his wife was shouting that she is devastated cozz her only source of income is gone
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So you believe oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu lies?? If so you can as well believe that I am the father of jesus.

Nonsense!

No how can I believe him ? Lol.

I just made a statement about some of us who love money too much and will betray our battle for Biafra.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by udele1: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
The guy is so passionate, but he does not know his supreme leader is the no 1 culprit. grin grin

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So you believe oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu lies?? If so you can as well believe that I am the father of jesus.

Nonsense!

Oga this is not coming from me since u don't believe anything coming from me. This is coming from your Prince Darlington click his link verify it is his official Facebook and watch him live on video.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Keep on lying and fooling yourself which number person will come out and say they receive money when they will be thrown in jail the next day

Oga watch Prince Darlington first atleast am not the one exposing this one
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nnamdi kanu is scam we keepp saying that

that was why his wife was shouting that she is devastated cozz her only source of income is gone

IPOB is a poverty alivation program for Kanu family
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

No how can I believe him ? Lol.

I just made a statement about some of us who love money too much and will betray our battle for Biafra.

Oga know when to use your brain and when to use your heart. This video is not from me that you'll say am lying on IPOB this is from your top member Prince Darlington that nobody can deny he is a member. This is not a post you'll say it's photoshopped or hacked account this is him in a video. Una denial no get part 2 o.
Person wey come out for video dey give information una still dey deny.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 3:42am On Jul 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga this is not coming from me since u don't believe anything coming from me. This is coming from your Prince Darlington click his link verify it is his official Facebook and watch him live on video.
And what is your price darlington's position in IPOB??
Is he a member of Igbos DOS??
How are we even sure that this is not some kind of setup by you and your cronies.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by lnspectorLawal(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Them never get Biafla, won ti ko wo je (dem don dey embezzle money).

When dey get Biafla nkor shocked.
thunder fire your mama toto
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:
How are we even sure that this is not some kind of setup by you and your cronies.

Setup some one to make video like I kidnap the person? Nna nawao o
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:

That neans you're not a strong IPOB. He was the pilars of IPOB in senegal. He joined Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in 2015. He was even broadcasting with Uche Mefor. He is still under IPOB payrol. His Facebook page is still open u can access it.
If u think its a setup he has released another video yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/Prince.darlington.01/videos/330374015402334/

Watch from 19 minutes where he introduces himself and the sacrifices he has made over the years.

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Kingof2nations:
Only you open thread Only dey comment nawal for you ooo � IPOB matter dey really giv u sleepless nights
shut up...listen to oyigboupdate and be blessed...
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

That neans you're not a strong IPOB. He was the pilars of IPOB in senegal. He joined Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in 2015. He was even broadcasting with Uche Mefor. He is still under IPOB payrol. His Facebook page is still open u can access it.
If u think its a setup he has released another video yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/Prince.darlington.01/videos/330374015402334/

Watch from 19 minutes where he introduces himself and the sacrifices he has made over the years.
Am not even an IPOB member talk less of being a strong one but I so much love what they're doing.
What is the position of your prince darlington in IPOB is he among the DOS or an account officer in IPOB??

All I know is that I don't know this person and anything that is coming from your camp mischief and lies can't be trusted because we all knows your mission and the kind of people you are working for and with.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Money was contributed. The man that went to see the Ikonso wife said in their zone in Germany 16 thousand euros was raised to support Ikonso family but getting there the wife testified to receiving nothing. He broke down in tears and gave Ikonso wife 100 thousand naira
chai... this ipob scamming business is dangerous than MMM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: IPOB Unkown Gunmen Raid Anambra Community, Rape Women Kidnap Others. / What Has Obi Done To Deserve being President? / How Blacks Were Wiped Out In Argentina : Exposing The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.