Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO (3446 Views)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Police Release South-East Youths Framed Up As ESN Members After N1m Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Obdk:
I like the way people ignore ur thread with time u will fizzle out just like ipobexposed
will you keep quiet there.... instead of you bondaged man to listen to oyigboupdate and get delivered you still complaining..
dont let me give you dirty slap...zomby
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2021
vedaxcool:

So he died for just 100k? It won't be well with Cownu.
he died for just 100k.... atleast he is still better than the 500 bingos that died for plate of food and later get denied..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Setup some one to make video like I kidnap the person? Nna nawao o
You and the evil men you're working for can do anything to see if you can sabotage the well-being of IPOB and Igbos in general. Even if it involves kidnapping and killing you will gladly do it.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So you believe oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu lies?? If so you can as well believe that I am the father of jesus.

Nonsense!
nawao...i dont know why this your coconut head nor wan ge sense.... didnt you watched the video?

am warning you..listen to oyiboupdate and get delivered..
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Am not even an IPOB member talk less of being a strong one but I so much love what they're doing.
What is the position of your prince darlington in IPOB is he among the DOS or an account officer in IPOB??

All I know is that I don't know this person and anything that is coming from your camp mischief and lies can't be trusted because we all knows your mission and the kind of people you are working for and with.

Then u fck off. U don't know anything about the IPOB u claim to love. U don't even know Ikonso if not of his death. But he is a village brother to Ezeawo. U don't even know anything than ranting.
No bonafide IPOB can say he/she doesn't know Prince Darlington except you're just an online bingo that don't make any move.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
chai... this ipob scamming business is dangerous than MMM

MMM paid some people. IPOB pays only hunchback abd his family

1 Like

Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

MMM paid some people. IPOB pays only hunchback abd his family
nawao.... kanu is really money making freedom fighter..
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
nawao.... kanu is really money making freedom fighter..

He is a fendi fighter
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Captain8(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He is a fendi fighter
fendi fighter... una really give am de right name..
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Then u fck off. U don't know anything about the IPOB u claim to love. U don't even know Ikonso if not of his death. But he is a village brother to Ezeawo. U don't even know anything than ranting.
No bonafide IPOB can say he/she doesn't know Prince Darlington except you're just an online bingo that don't make any move.
Look at this bingo that IPOB is feeding common question he cannot answer.

Why not answer my question since you claim to know everything about IPOB.
What is the position of your prince darlington in IPOB that will warrant him to know that money meant for ESN has been diverted??

is he among the DOS or finance??
Answer these questions and stop beating about the bush you hungry bingo.
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Look at this bingo that IPOB is feeding common question he cannot answer.

Why not answer my question since you claim to know everything about IPOB.
What is the position of your prince darlington in IPOB that will warrant him to know that money meant for ESN has been diverted??

is he among the DOS or finance??
Answer these questions and stop beating about the bush you hungry bingo.

Asking his position is like asking the position of Uche Mefor and Emma Powerful.
He
Re: IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Asking his position is like asking the position of Uche Mefor and Emma Powerful.
He
We all knows uche mefor's former position in IPOB and that of Emma powerful.

Fake news peddler!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 9 Peope In Sokoto, Kaduna, Niger / 2023: Rescue Nigeria Mission Holds Townhall Meeting In Kano For Yahaya Bello / Abuja Airport Goes Agog Over Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.