Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako (44550 Views)

Bar Aloy Ejimako Says UN's Decision On Nnamdi Kanu Is Binding / Press Release By Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer : Barr Aloy Ejimako / Kanu: There 'll Be No Trial On 26 July, Nigeria Has Lost Jurisdiction - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by chukel(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

He has renounced Nigeria online.
Secondly, he does not have a valid Nigerian passport to reinforce his Nigerianness.
But he does have a valid UK passport, and i am sure that in his recent correspondence with the UK authorities, since he was abducted, he must have made it clear he is British and seeks their assistance. You don't get any more official than that.

Otherwise prove to us he is still Nigerian, e.g a valid Nigerian passport owned by Kanu
so anyone who doesn't have a valid Nigerian passport is not a Nigerian? Chai. Anujugom nti taa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by AngryNigerian(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Same question I keep asking...where is the renowned kidnapper and destroyer of homes! Is he enjoying freedom some where?

Afonjashapmouth:
WHERE IS EVANS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

International law does not supercede state sovereignty and if you look at what's happening today, even the demicratic western nations occasionally go against international law. China, Myanmar, NIGERIA (e.g massacre on Shiites), USA, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, Iran, Uganda, UK, Syria, Russia, Ethiopia, Philippines, etc are some of the nations that have recently violated international laws with NO CONSEQUENCES and I'm sure there are many others than I'm not aware off. More importantly, these countries committed crimes involving illegal wars (USA and UK) , annexation (Russia), assasinations( Russia, Saudi Arabia), airstrikes against civilians (USA, Israel) , expansionism)(China), extra judicial killings (Syria, Uganda, Philippines, Nigeria), etc. If you think these issues are half as important as the arrest of some fugitive that has repeatedly encouraged unrest in Nigeria ON TAPE, then you are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

International law does not supercede state sovereignty and if you look at what's happening today, even the demicratic western nations occasionally go against international law. China, Myanmar, NIGERIA (e.g massacre on Shiites), USA, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, Iran, Uganda, UK, Syria, Russia, Ethiopia, Philippines, etc are some of the nations that have recently violated international laws with NO CONSEQUENCES and I'm sure there are many others than I'm not aware off. More importantly, these countries committed crimes involving illegal wars (USA and UK) , annexation (Russia), assasinations( Russia, Saudi Arabia), airstrikes against civilians (USA, Israel) , expansionism)(China), extra judicial killings (Syria, Uganda, Philippines, Nigeria), etc. If you think these issues are half as important as the arrest of some fugitive that has repeatedly encouraged unrest in Nigeria ON TAPE, then you are a clown.
Bros I'm well versed in International affairs. You can't lie to me. Russia was sanctioned by the European Union for annexation of Crimea.
Crimea is today recognized by the UN and most countries as Ukrainian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by FoolishBoy419: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=RolexOfGeneva post=103838943][/quote]

You are talking about theories while I'm talking about what's practically happening around the world. Nigeria has committed so many terrible atrocities recently: "illegally" arresting Kanu isn't among them.

If all of the international laws of the world are as applicable as Ipob supporters naively think, even Donald Trump would be in jail (for killing a General on a diplomatic mission to Iraq). I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you guys need to open your eyes. Musevini, Putin, Netanyahu, MBS, Trump, George Bush, Tony Blair, Junta, president Xi, Buhari, Obasanjo, Bashar Al aassad, etc should all be inmates now if life was as simple as you guys assume.

Let's not even talk about the many people who have been illegally arrested in foreign contries and kept in Guatanamo by USA. Democracy and human rights have one sole purpose in modern international politics: to be used as a propaganda tool.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by FoolishBoy419: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Bros I'm well versed in International affairs. You can't lie to me. Russia was sanctioned by the European Union for annexation of Crimea.

Lol. Who's talking about EU and their laughable sanctions? Talk about the UN and the culprits that were brought to book. That said, what about the other countries? Why hasn't Nigeria been sanctioned for all of the massacres its troops carried out against Igbos and Shiites lately?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Kosoco(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Kanu's legal team has confirmed Kanu was in Kenya. Now he is in DSS custody, so whatever explanation Nigerian officials may want to come up with, had better explain how he ended up in Nigerian custody.
Even Malami has already confirmed that Nigerian government acted with foreign entities, so that completely implicates Nigeria in this abduction crime.

With regards to his citizenship status, I'm sorry to inform you that you heard wrong.

Let us wait till the 26th of this month to see what will transpire in court. It will shed more light as to where this case headed
26th nothing will still happen... I just want to get a clear picture bro... What's keeping Britain to react... Or are they not aware that there Citizen is held illegally as some of you claim..... The Uproar about his Arrest would have atleat call for urgent .measures from UK govt.... Bro can't you see that something is not right.... If that KANU is the way you people see him Nigeria govt no reach to keep him for more than one hour... There are so many white Britain's languishing in foreign land I bet you KANU is one of their least case.... I think we should all pray for him to get soft landing instead of all this provocations.... Don't be Angry pls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mynd44:

Kanu is not a foreigner and the Brits know. He is a Nigerian by birth which is one of the strongest forms of citizenship ever.

I have been following your replies to this bitter fellow...
You must definitely be an Arts student back then I secondary school..
Also an intelligent fellow...
No wonder, Seun made you a Moderator here. And I dare say that You are the best Mod on this platform..

My igbo brothers here thinks that emotions and sentiments can win them a case in court...
Buhari's govt would shock them...
Kanu's trial is on 26th of this month... The bad news for them is that, nothing would stop it..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

You're wrong bro. Just as the Federal laws supercedes any States Laws, same way the International Laws supercede any National Laws.
Extrajudicial rendition is a serious breach of international laws and no national interest counts in such cases.

Brother you are the ignorant one on this...
Breaking an international law has to involve a or some countries and in this scenario it involves two countries which is Nigeria and Kenya.
Guess what, the only country that can sue Nigeria on this is Kenya because it is their country that was evaded and Kanu was arrested but funny enough, the Kenyan govt cooperated and even facilitated his arrest..
Britain or any other country don't have a say because it is only the country that he was arrested in that have a say.. that is the reason why Nigeria govt didn't go after him in British soil but waited for him to step foot in a country that would cooperate with them..
Go and Read up on international laws and protocol ..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Cnach: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mynd44:

Under the new evidence act, evidence gotten through illegal means can now be endured in court as long as the evidence is relevant.

Hence Nnamdi Kanu been back whether illegally or legally doesn't matter as long as he is back.

The Supreme Court said in cases where personal liberty and National Security clashes, National Security takes the lead in cases of National Security, your personal right as a person doesn't matter.

Is the person that asked this question talking about illegality in international law or illegality in Nigeria constitution? That's how u guys with I too know fail question before it is asked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by ejimatic: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ogbenia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWnBht8B8Xc

Special Counsel to IPOB (Alloy Ejimako) has made clear that Nigeria has lost jurisdiction to try the IPOB leader because of his extra-ordinary rendition back to Nigeria which he describes as a state crime.
. You know nothing about international law and the supreme court judment on personal right and privileges. Mr Kanu's case will continue in Nigeria undisturbed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mynd44:

And you might want to remember how America kept arresting terror suspects from Afgan and Iraq and locking them up in Guam without trial or ending for years.

International law?
Rendition?
The clownery

He doesn't understand how govt and intl law applies..

The only country that can be aggrieved in this case is Kenya cos it was in their soil that he was arrested.. but the Kenyan govt participated and was the ones that handed him over.
Britian is a third party in this case and don't have the locus standi to take Nigeria up legally on the issue..

Like you said, Kanu is a Nigerian by birth which is the strongest form of citizenship, moreover Britain would never sacrifice their cordial relationship with Nigeria cos of one black man called Kanu..
Ipob are just gullible minions.. they are in for a rude shocker..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Malawian(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Terrorists have no such right. Their lives are opened to be terminated at a button, kidnapped and destroyed at a moment's notice.

Being a foreigner is not an immunity from the consequence of your actions.
So what are you guys waiting for to kill him? You killed General Ikonso without regards to law court, why do you need law court for Kanu? Don't be a coward, kill him already let us see. Stop hyping yourselves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
onuman:

A government can’t abduct a person and puts the person on trial. Such a trial is like trial in a Kangaroo court.

Guess what ..
Nigeria has done that already.
And he is facing trial..
Guess what.. he would remain behind bars for long and if you feel that Britain would come and release him in a gestapo style in Nigeria then you are hallucinating ..
Britian has no such power and Don't give a Bleep about a black man..
Sowore is a US citizen too.. his passport has been seized and he can't and hasn't left the country.. y'all think that this nations gives a hoot about a black man.. lol..
They don't give a Bleep... Saka, Rashford (Tanzanian) Sancho (Jamaican) was racially abuse of late.. Even British Prime minister Borris Johnson and home secretary Priti Partel told players to stop taking a Knee and instructed fans to boo them if they insist..
Oyibo don't give a Bleep about a black monkey and that is the bitter truth..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by vedaxcool(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
Malawian:

So what are you guys waiting for to kill him? You killed General Ikonso without regards to law court, why do you need law court for Kanu? Don't be a coward, kill him already let us see. Stop hyping yourselves.
[/s]

Ikonodie was killed in battle. Fendi wearing rogue was caught like a cowardly pig, he is being dealth with using the appropriate medium that fits his cowadice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Buckeyemedia1: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Who is controlling Crimea? Just talk talk, gas pipeline from Russia must run through Ukraine to Germany, nothing they can do, Russia has taken back Crimea.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Southern Nigerians !!! Please let us stop this fighting among each other ,and fight our common enemy -The fulanis invaders -They are foreigners in our ancestoral land Nigeria -They are normadic in nature and uneducated- They use a quota system- Nigeria is a place where someone from Yobe can score 2 to get into a federal secondary school, and someone from Anambra,and other parts of the south, need to score 200 and above to get into the same federal school, and your are here trying to argue with them with your intellect thats a waste of time-They have been presidents and head of states for 40 something years. with no concrete achievements, but to form a Caliphate in our indigenous lands-Boko hari have borrowed Nigeria to death using 71% of our yearly economy to service debt alone -80% of Nigeria income come from the south-Nigeria have only 15 viable states that can stand on its own the south have 11 viable states to the north 4 states -They are busy building a railways with borrowed fund to Niger republic from Kanu with trillions of Naira ,tell me whats the economic benefits of such capital intensive projects to Nigerians the capital nation of poverty? - May be to mport more of there Jihadist brothers and equip them with AK-47 to kill us,claiming RUGA this people are normads-Nigeria need a new population census-Only in Nigeria can this happen -where an individual will migrate away from the sea ! to the desert ,and the population will increase, this doesnt even happen in any animal forest -People and animal migrates towards the sea, not away from it -Onitsha -Lagos -Ibadan population, if we have the right census can beat the entire northern population ,because middle belt is excluded -How they got 140 million people in the north is a fallacy from hell-Northern population is a fugazi -Nigeria is a country where a president will release 1009 confirm terrorists ,and jail freedom fighters ,and declare another wanted, however giving terrorists ramsoms and call it a business-We in the south left Nigeria shores to foreign countries ,because there is no opportunities for us in our fathers land, while the Fulani foreigners occupies every important federal positions -We have to keep sending billions of dollars ,each year to sustaine our families in Nigeria,because the Fulani government cant create jobs ,or a descent standard of living for them-We in diaspora help Nigeria crumbling economy- Fulanis are busy killing -Jihadist agenda's-You want to build a Caliphate in our Fatherland abi? Ok you dont want electronic voting system in Nigeria ?because trees and cows vote in your region -We want a divorce- Unity beggers -Na by force to be one Nigeria -We no do again-Our four fathers and our parents have made a mistake, including the devil himself"Lugard"because he is not a lord in my eyes ,but we are not our parents-Go and get your Caliphate alone,leave our recourses and land for us .We dont want this one Nigeria again, for the sake of our future generation - Tell me one thing youve benefitted from one Nigeria -Nigeria is a scam -# I support Oduduwa nation # I support Biafra nation - This is a Jihadist government.Usman Dan fodios -Fulinization agenda to take over Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Buckeyemedia1: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Malawian:

He is in Court, the Judge will deliver the adequate punishment he deserves, we Nigerians observe the rule of law, this is not Biafra were Ikonso was gunned down by his fellow ipob members & handed over to the Nigerian authorities, just like ipob handed over Mazi to Kenyan Authorities.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Malawian(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ikonodie was killed in battle. Fendi wearing rogue was caught like a cowardly pig, he is being dealth with using the appropriate medium that fits his cowadice.
Ikonso was killed in his sleep.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by OfoIgbo: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
chukel:
so anyone who doesn't have a valid Nigerian passport is not a Nigerian? Chai. Anujugom nti taa.

If you are a British citizen and you have a valid. British passport, and you were not born a Nigerian, and you don't have a valid Nigerian passport and you have renounced your Nigerian citizenship, then you are not a Nigerian.

Haba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I have been following your replies to this bitter fellow...
You must definitely be an Arts student back then I secondary school..
Also an intelligent fellow...
No wonder, Seun made you a Moderator here. And I dare say that You are the best Mod on this platform..

My igbo brothers here thinks that emotions and sentiments can win them a case in court...
Buhari's govt would shock them...
Kanu's trial is on 26th of this month... The bad news for them is that, nothing would stop it..
Igbos are not your brothers, look towards north, that’s where you brothers are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Buckeyemedia1: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

If you are a British citizen and you have a valid. British passport, and you were not born a Nigerian, and you don't have a valid Nigerian passport and you have renounced your Nigerian citizenship, then you are not a Nigerian.

Haba
Mumu & you that doesn’t have a passport, where are you from? He is not Nigerian then what was he doing in Eastern Nigeria? Mazi Useless Jamaican coming to disturb our peace in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Brother you are the ignorant one on this...
Breaking an international law has to involve a or some countries and in this scenario it involves two countries which is Nigeria and Kenya.
Guess what, the only country that can sue Nigeria on this is Kenya because it is their country that was evaded and Kanu was arrested but funny enough, the Kenyan govt cooperated and even facilitated his arrest..
Britain or any other country don't have a say because it is only the country that he was arrested in that have a say.. that is the reason why Nigeria govt didn't go after him in British soil but waited for him to step foot in a country that would cooperate with them..
Go and Read up on international laws and protocol ..
What are you even saying? Have you read what you have commented?
Kenya arrested someone that commited no offense in their country and rendered same to another country. That is a breach of international law.
Both Kenya and Nigeria may be sanctioned but Kenya faces greater penalties.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Buckeyemedia1: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Kenya arrested someone that commited no offense in their country and rendered same to another country. That is a breach of international law.
Has Kanu confessed about what he went to do in Kenya? My God, some people Mumu well well. Mazi will suffer for deceiving the mindless youths.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by vedaxcool(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Malawian:

Ikonso was killed in his sleep.

Lol grin grin grin anything to make his death more palatable for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Igbos are not your brothers, look towards north, that’s where you brothers are

Feel free to Wail...
Or rather.. come and seize my Birth certificate and others and evict me from my home in the east...
All this bitter IPOB members.. anybody that doesn't subscribe to Kanu's shenanigans isn't igbo in you people small mind..
Ndi Eririeri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by onuman: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
SirBunky85:
your question is too asinine?why was kanu not"abducted"when he was still staying in the UK? don't you know that there are countries that protects you more than others?like@, Mynd44 has said,let Snowden leave the comfort of Russia and travel for a two day seminar in any African country and see if his case won't be like that of kanu
Justifying banditry in conduct of affairs of a country.

All these bile against Nnamdi Kalu are for what? Only that you believe that if Biafra is restored, the other oil producing states in the Niger Delta shall also exit Nigeria, and rest of you in what remains as Nigeria shall no longer be having your tea party of cheap cash from crude oil.

FYI, Nigeria can easily become Libya or Iraq by the time the banditry in the conduct of state affairs leads to anarchy in Nigeria.

Libya and Iraq barely have control of their oil reserves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:

Sanctioned by who ??
British ??

You must be dreaming to think that Britain would move a rock for the sake of Kanu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by onuman: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Sanctioned by who ??
British ??

You must be dreaming to think that Britain would move a rock for the sake of Kanu..

So says a House Niggaaar.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Buckeyemedia1: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
onuman:

Justifying banditry in conduct of affairs of a country.

All these bile against Nnamdi Kalu are for what? Only that you believe that if Biafra is restored, the other oil producing states in the Niger Delta shall also exit Nigeria, and rest of you in what remains as Nigeria shall no longer be having your tea party of cheap cash from crude oil.

FYI, Nigeria can easily become Libya or Iraq by the time the banditry in the conduct of state affairs leads to anarchy in Nigeria.

Libya and Iraq barely have control of their oil reserves.
Quite obvious you have no plans for your future? What nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by Buckeyemedia1: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
onuman:

So says a House Niggaaar.
Oyibo slave, be waiting for Britain to come & rescue that half biafran, half chimpanzee of Umuahia from the custody of the Zoo Keeper.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: There Is Not Going To Be Any Trial - Alloy Ejimako by FoolishBoy419: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
ZZ22:
mynd44 is not intelligent, an intelligent person knows when to talk and when to keep silent but in the case of mynd44 tribalism has eaten deep to his bone hence the ignorance and bitterness he displays here.

Being told the bitter truth has now become tribalism in the minds of ignorant, brainwashed ipob supporters. Reality will soon dawn on you though. So far, not even Britain has come out to condemn his arrest while you are here making noise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.