Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB (17408 Views)

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Ngige Warns Igbo – ‘you Could Lose 2023 Presidency To South-west If You Don’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2021
centoke30:
how many lives do you think that he has touched that can defeat the army that has been brainwashed by MNK.. The thing there is for him to watch and pray cos once those miscreants gets an order to mob him whenever he comes to the South East, nobody will hinder them oooo

Mtchewww.

Oga, MNK has no Army anywhere.

If he does, let them match to Abuja and confront the DSS to have him released.

Is Obiano not in Awka? Ngige visits Alor, his hometown, occasionally.

Even Abba Kyari, the police man that led the onslaught against his so-called Army, was in Oba for Obi Cubana's mother burial.

Make una go rest abeg. Nobody send MNK.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by centoke30(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

You don't know who we are talking about here.
Forget all this online noise there are peeps who control silent catels and merchineries. I met Chief Emeka Offor once in Unic Insurance Plc, the man on him own na problem �
even cartels can be ran to the ground by the people... Imagine the era of the unknown gunmen, even the police force was destabilized talk.. The man has done good no doubts but he shouldn't be linked to anything that concerns IPOB

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by centoke30(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.

Oga, MNK has no Army anywhere.

If he does, let them match to Abuja and confront the DSS to have him released.

Is Obiano not in Awka? Ngige visits Alor, his hometown, occasionally.

Even Abba Kyari, the police man that led the onslaught against his so-called Army, was in Oba for Obi Cubana's mother burial.

Make una go rest abeg. Nobody send MNK.

nobody says he has any army anywhere, just that nobody needs to be linked with his arrest.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by sweetjohn(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Edusouls:
They cannot try it, ipob miscreants are just making noise, you think say Na only them dey Kolomental, They are tempting igbos and our patience is running thin, if they attempt anything stupid, south east governors would read a riot act on them just like Hope did in imo state, they would be massacred like chicken
Brain eluded you. So, the governors will be governor forever. Their fears is not now bc they are heavily guarded but when the leave office with few protection. Those listed may not be touched now but later after they have left office.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by samwillyco1(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Even in the DSS cell people are still afraid of him, indeed some people are powerful

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Austineva2: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok, but remember ipob will not be dealing with his boys alone they will also be dealing with the fg � they should just rest the matter,they should not be drawing more problems into their camp.
I wonder to what end is all this ipob palaver �
until they release Nnamdi KANU and acknowledge Biafra as an independent nation
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Abagworo(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:
Emeka Offor is a no go area, that man has touched lives and he has his own boys that would kill and die for him.

Emeka Offor is a nincompoop useless to his race. I dislike him for joining politicians in rendering our refineries useless and worst still fighting Barth Nnaji's Geometric Power to a standstill
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2021
centoke30:
nobody says he has any army anywhere, just that nobody needs to be linked with his arrest.

Nobody needs to be linked how?

He has been arrested.

Why are his people trying to link his arrest to anyone? Isn't that cowardice?

They should face the FG, and quit trying to blame anyone for his re-arrest, after all, MNK never listened to anyone in the SE.

He always perceived himself as all-knowing, and disrespected everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Austineva2:
until they release Nnamdi KANU and acknowledge Biafra as an independent nation

Well that will be fine,but as it stands it's not happening yet, so instead of bringing home self inflicted pain why not rest a while,take this time to get themselves disbanded from the tag of proscribed and out laws?
The issue of ipob is doing close to no good to Igbo for now, we rather have people suffer brutality by the police all in the name of looking for ipob�
They should rest biko.

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Abagworo:

Emeka Offor is a nincompoop useless to his race. I dislike him for joining politicians in rendering our refineries useless and worst still fighting Barth Nnaji's Geometric Power to a standstill

Hmm Life, while to some he is a hero and an angel in the making �
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2021
uBuNiT:
No sinner will go unpunished.
Ipob are not fools

You just spoke like a terrorist yet demonize Boko Haram for saying "no infidel shall go unpunished" same thing IPOB miscreants have been saying.

Now you see that Igbos are TERRORISTS and would be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2021
samwillyco1:
Even in the DSS cell people are still afraid of him, indeed some people are powerful

Who is afraid of a monkey captured like a rat?

All of you IPOB miscreants have absolutely nothing remaining in your empty skull..your foo.lishness is legendary abi shey na jazz Nnamdi Kanu use for una? Una no just get sense at all...one single shame nor dey una body.

I never knew a large number of dumb people still exist in Nigeria until I heard of IPOB miscreants.

For someone to be stupid and still have access to social media is a very big tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Nedu05: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

Useless frustrated bastard. You dislike Emeka Offor but you like the animal called Okoroawusa that looted and left Imo state in shambles. Emeka Offor is the owner of EEDC and anything within the confines of EEDC including Geometric belongs to him. Anu mpama bag of gworo
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by rowland545(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2021
Edusouls:
Na today u know say igbos are dumb, their brains begins and ends in that kind of stupid and lavish show off we saw at Obi Cubanas burial
I don't have issue with d burial...if u have money u can do whatever u want wit it...if I were obi cubana.. I will do same

My issue with them....is how easy they fall for nnamdi KANU and his criminal activities... He defrauds them of there money and still send there youths to die...and they still let him how can people be that gullible.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2021
centoke30:

What ngige is saying here is that he doesn't have time rubbish,did you read where he called Emma powerful delusional?
In plain words he has better things to focus his criminal mind on than ipob,abeg make ipob rest.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by mecustika: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Any nonentity can rantt from his hole, against ipob, as much as he likes. Ipob has come to stay.It had become a living force.
Underate them at your own perils.
These names mentioned came from ipob intelligence network.
They are enemies within ,destroying not only ipob but the entire Igbo land from the inside. They have been marked and will definitely have their day with ipob.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by hodari: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Ipob are fools. grin
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Reference(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2021
Now you and other like-minded folks will realise that all politics is local and after all said and done when you retire you need a home to return to.
The opinions of your people matter.
It matters to the appointees and representatives of peoples of other regions that carry their agendas to the highest levels and are first champions of their regions before the nation as we have seen all too well these past 6 years.
Keep on pretending that anyone will love your people more than you are prepared to yourself.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Reference(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

What ngige is saying here is that he doesn't have time rubbish,did you read where he called Emma powerful delusional?
In plain words he has better things to focus his criminal mind on than ipob,abeg make ipob rest.

He will have the time when the time is right.
The principal he is eye servicing is first to every national benefit from appointments to rail lines, gas lines, colleges to ranches. His own is to beef the people he is supposed to represent.

Where will he retire to and what will be his legacy there.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Bluesea1and2: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2021
All of them dey commot body
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by emilo2bad: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2021
adelola500:
This Emma Powerful and Nnamdi Kanu always creating problems for their group Ipob. I don't know the reason Ipob is doing everything possible for Apc to win the Anambra state governorship election.

Every reasonable person knows that Willie Obiano does not have time to conspire against Nnamdi Kanu. even though am not Willie Obiano supporter. Ipob is trying everything possible for Apc to win the Anambra state election. Ipob wants Anambra people to see Willie Obiano as an enemy so they will boycott the election or vote against Apga.
Nnamdi Kanu the leader and his brother Emmanuel Kanu spokesman. Is that not nepotism
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by felizo145(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2021
You no get sense at all...You think the re-arest of Nnadi Kanu is just Buhari and Kenyan govt effort alone? Did you ask yourself why Kanu visited Kenya?....If you don't know....Some Igbo men whom we all trusted are the ones that lured Nnamdi Kanu to Kenya so as to re-arrest him.... Saboteurs has been our problem.
TotoGame:
What will obiano,ngige , wike and Emeka offor gain in re-arrest of mazi Nnamdi kanu

Even as an ipob supporter....I didnt believe Emma powerful cus I'm sure he isn't saying the truth

Emma should be blaming lai mohamed, malami, buhari and the kenyan govt that kidnapped kanu

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by felizo145(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2021
And for that reason he's not involved in his re-arrest?
ablejesus26:
Emeka Offor is a no go area, that man has touched lives and he has his own boys that would kill and die for him.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by TotoGame(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
felizo145:
You no get sense at all...You think the re-arest of Nnadi Kanu is just Buhari and Kenyan govt effort alone? Did you ask yourself why Kanu visited Kenya?....If you don't know....Some Igbo men whom we all trusted are the ones that lured Nnamdi Kanu to Kenya so as to re-arrest him.... Saboteurs has been our problem.

They lured him to Kenya to do what?

So mazi kanu trusted obiano, ngige ,even nyelsom wike his arch enemy ....it's not possible menhh!

See...... I'm not of the opinion that some trusted friends can't betray kanu but it's definately not willie obiano ,ngige and wike
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Shaev7(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Fear don dy rise. First Obiano, second Ngige.
Lol
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by 8stargeneral: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Anyone who's hand is in MNK arrest will not go unpunished..Ipoh is beyond what people are seeing.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Gravity56: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
There is no way truth can come out of that mouth with that kind beards.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Kikoblac(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fear of UGM cool
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Stanleyq: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok, but remember ipob will not be dealing with his boys alone they will also be dealing with the fg � they should just rest the matter,they should not be drawing more problems into their camp.
I wonder to what end is all this ipob palaver �
if u call me, eater of frog, I go just eat a fat one at ones so that when u call me eater of frog, I then answer peacefully, when they tagged them terrorists, didn't u reason with me that they will turn to terrorists, it would be better to leave them to be operating and checking them than call them terrorists which they are not. Gov never brought out this kind of energy against the main terrorists

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Stanleyq: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
StreetFight:

But, we should be uniting ourselves and not dividing ourselves further nah. That is the weapon that this Northern Oligarchy has been using against we Southerners. They divide us by our languages, planting divisions among Yorubas, Ibiobios, Kalabaris, Igbos, Onitshas, e.t.c. Even between the same state, they create another division.
no unity in de minds of de saboteurs
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Biafraaa: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:
which emeka offor are you talking about?
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Navalsadiq(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
centoke30:
how many lives do you think that he has touched that can defeat the army that has been brainwashed by MNK.. The thing there is for him to watch and pray cos once those miscreants gets an order to mob him whenever he comes to the South East, nobody will hinder them oooo
is this how you people want to achieve Biafra?

Fighting your selves when you have not even started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Commissions Projects In Kogi University (Photos) / FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel / Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.