Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB (17405 Views)

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Ngige Warns Igbo – ‘you Could Lose 2023 Presidency To South-west If You Don’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by israel90: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
TotoGame:
What will obiano,ngige , wike and Emeka offor gain in re-arrest of mazi Nnamdi kanu

Even as an ipob supporter....I didnt believe Emma powerful cus I'm sure he isn't saying the truth

Emma should be blaming lai mohamed, malami, buhari and the kenyan govt that kidnapped kanu

you don't know dat if biafra comes emeke ofor will loss his multi billions power contract with federal government
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by TotoGame(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
israel90:
you don't know dat if biafra comes emeke ofor will loss his multi billions power contract with federal government

Oook I got your point

Willie obiano, ngige and wike nko?
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by IKEPENTECOST: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

You don't know who we are talking about here.
Forget all this online noise there are peeps who control silent catels and merchineries. I met Chief Emeka Offor once in Unic Insurance Plc, the man on him own na problem �

My dear I don't support the killing of any Igbo brother by a fellow igbo brother,

But I want to asure you that BIAFRA NATION is a do or die afare this time, BIAFRA is bigger than any individual in the south or even in Nigeria as whole no matter how highly placed

No matter how many lives you touched, once you batray BIAFRA you must go down, it was sabotuer that killed BIAFRA struggle the first time

What people don't understand is that Nnamdi Kanu is just a tiny part of this struggle, sorry to say, if they kill him struggle continues in a bigger way

Igbos were known for having respect for human blood but Hausa Fulanis has made them to lost it

Let me tell you the reasons why this fight and killing will not stop, Igbo so much love the following things which the evll government of Nigeria don't want them to enjoy
1). Their business
2). Their land
3). Their relatives

★Our business is our life but the evil government of Nigeria is destroying it.
★our Land is our heritage we are ready to die for a piece of land you know! But Fulanis blood suckers keeps encroaching on them
★Our relatives are our happiness, we value them, and that is why we spend to burry them when they die, but Fulanis are killing them anyhow in their own farm land just because of cow

★Biafra may take time but it must surely come, the painful truth is that many who are fighting for one Nigeria may not live to see the one Nigeria ★And many who are fighting for freedom of BIAFRA may not be there when it will eventually come.

BIAFRA IS OUR HERITAGE
AM READY TO DIE FOR BIAFRA

★Over 3,000,000 Igbos die within two years because of BIAFRA
★Over 45,000 Nigerian soldiers were killed within two years by BIAFRANS because of BIAFRA

Lets think about this

In BIAFRA believe
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
IKEPENTECOST:

My dear I don't support the killing of any Igbo brother by a fellow igbo brother,

But I want to asure you that BIAFRA NATION is a do or die afare this time, BIAFRA is bigger than any individual in the south or even in Nigeria as whole no matter how highly placed

No matter how many lives you touched, once you batray BIAFRA you must go down, it was sabotuer that killed BIAFRA struggle the first time

What people don't understand is that Nnamdi Kanu is just a tiny part of this struggle, sorry to say, if they kill him struggle continues in a bigger way

Igbos were known for having respect for human blood but Hausa Fulanis has made them to lost it

Let me tell you the reasons why this fight and killing will not stop, Igbo so much love the following things which the evll government of Nigeria don't want them to enjoy
1). Their business
2). Their land
3). Their relatives

★Our business is our life but the evil government of Nigeria is destroying it.
★our Land is our heritage we are ready to die for a piece of land you know! But Fulanis blood suckers keeps encroaching on them
★Our relatives are our happiness, we value them, and that is why we spend to burry them when they die, but Fulanis are killing them anyhow in their own farm land just because of cow

★Biafra may take time but it must surely come, the painful truth is that many who are fighting for one Nigeria may not live to see the one Nigeria ★And many who are fighting for freedom of BIAFRA may not be there when it will eventually come.

BIAFRA IS OUR HERITAGE
AM READY TO DIE FOR BIAFRA

★Over 3,000,000 Igbos die within two years because of BIAFRA
★Over 45,000 Nigerian soldiers were killed within two years by BIAFRANS because of BIAFRA

Lets think about this

In BIAFRA believe

Even if I don't get your betray Biafra point,I picked one or two from your points.
But register this in your mind,that the issue of secession is an optional thing,I put it to you that there are millions and millions of Igbos who do not agree with ipob or secessionist agenda,it is their choice,you don't threaten them for it,you only bring forth your argument to change their minds.
No Igboman is bound to accept what ipob or anyone else is calling for.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Usmaniaaa: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
uBuNiT:
No sinner will go unpunished.
Ipob are not fools
ipob are fools
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Edusouls(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
All boils down to The same dumbness we are talking about
rowland545:
I don't have issue with d burial...if u have money u can do whatever u want wit it...if I were obi cubana.. I will do same

My issue with them....is how easy they fall for nnamdi KANU and his criminal activities... He defrauds them of there money and still send there youths to die...and they still let him how can people be that gullible.

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Edusouls(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hope say Na you go go touch them when they leave office, is not done in nairaland ooo..
sweetjohn:
Brain eluded you. So, the governors will be governor forever. Their fears is not now bc they are heavily guarded but when the leave office with few protection. Those listed may not be touched now but later after they have left office.
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Edusouls(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Noo governors are not afraid , just that they are brainwashed Igbo youths that is being reasoned with to get sense no one would easily come and start killing his own young men , so they cannot try anything stupid, most of their militia strongmen/ESN are killed or captured, of course not all Igbos are ipob, they are mainly low life Igbo youths, bus drivers, keke drivers, artisans, semi illiterates, most rich and Igbo elites don’t even support Biafra, one reason it’s a dead struggle..
centoke30:
are Igbos different from Igbos? I doubt you are in the East. Even Governors dey fear them self.. Uzodinma is even lucky that the army acted swiftly otherwise the way he house was burnt would have been small compared to what they wanted to do to him

1 Like

Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Sleekfingers: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
uBuNiT:
No sinner will go unpunished.
Ipob are not fools

indeed.......nnamdi kanu that was lure in a cage like a rat, with mere cheese.......
Re: Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB by Sleekfingers: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
donforeign:

They should blame kanu for being foolish to travel to Kenya..

abeg, help me tell them o......what is he even doing in africa? If he had stay put in the UK......he wont be in this mess......its gonna be hard for nigerian govt to arrest him there......but the idiot decided to come to africa......he should enjoy himself in the cage in abuja.......olodo leader......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria / Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.