Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why (4044 Views)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by 10mobile: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:

Ur kind of reasoning tells me all I need to know about you.
Hahaha! Do you actually think before you talk? If my reasoning tells you the kind of person I am, doesn't your own reasoning tell about you too? Meanwhile, you can't even say what my reasoning revealed. As for me, I discovered from your way of reasoning that you don't think clearly. I also discovered that you're hungry cos hungry people always fall for wealth displays. See the truth and attack it because you are a worshipper of Mammon.
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by Cuttycool(f): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
This country sef, someone cannot display his wealth in peace.
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by Veqtor: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
10mobile:

Hahaha! Do you actually think before you talk? If my reasoning tells you the kind of person I am, doesn't your own reasoning tell about you too? Meanwhile, you can't even say what my reasoning revealed. As for me, I discovered from your way of reasoning that you don't think clearly. I also discovered that you're hungry cos hungry people always fall for wealth displays. See the truth and attack it because you are a worshipper of Mammon.

Hahaha. I didn't read all that rubbish u wrote up there but from the length of it, u must really be pained. So from here on out.. u'd be ignored like the ignorant ignoramus you are. Feel free to keep crying on my mention, after all, that's the advantage of joblessness.
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by Kudducini(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na scam

Why will they wait till after party?

Abi HeEfCeeCee wan do party after party
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by Telekinetic: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
10mobile:
I have information from a highly reliable source that Obi Cubana has been added to the EFCC wanted list. See why:

1. Defacing naira notes.
2. To explain his source of wealth.
3. For his connection to many questionable people.

More updates to come.
Nwaaaah Nwaaaah... Mommy I hate myself so much right now because other people are doing so much better than me... I’m so miserable and my life is so pathetic... Nwaaaaaah... I wanna pick up a kitchen knife and stab myself in the heart so that the pain I feel when other people are making it can stop... Nwaaaaaaah!
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by Mpanyi: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Money has always been sprayed even by politicians and their children. So why is this one of interest to you?
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by Hyperchi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
10mobile:

He who took his time to build his wealth doesn't have time for showmanship my dear.
he who took time. politician come to campaign and spray up to 30m at a go u no kill am. if u give Obi 10 cow which may be 3m in total. u no go published am online.
his friend support him with club member. so if u no get go get now. I buried my dad and about 80% drinks where donation and 75% cash was from church group. so that Igbo for u .
some ppl they even plan their event for date wa their friend's go fit make am and committee can raise millions for u, so stop hating
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by KoleDgreat2020(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
10mobile:
I have information from a highly reliable source that Obi Cubana has been added to the EFCC wanted list. See why:

1. Defacing naira notes.
2. To explain his source of wealth.
3. For his connection to many questionable people.

More updates to come.
rubbish write-up from one enemy of progress
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by 10mobile: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Telekinetic:

Nwaaaah Nwaaaah... Mommy I hate myself so much right now because other people are doing so much better than me... I’m so miserable and my life is so pathetic... Nwaaaaaah... I wanna pick up a kitchen knife and stab myself in the heart so that the pain I feel when other people are making it can stop... Nwaaaaaaah!
Stop hating yourself. You are OK, please.
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by kense88: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fulani janjaweeed and envy. We no need government money, to be made
Re: Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why by kense88: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
OreMI22:

He just has to settle them. After all, it's already expected that they will investigate his source of sudden stupendous wealth as they are mandated by law.

They will just harass him for a few months to account for how he became a billionaire so quickly. Then they will probably extort some huge amount from him or charge him for tax evasion if he actually made his money legitimately. That is the worst-case scenario.
made his money suddenly ? How long have you known this man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Most Dangerous Cult Groups In Nigeria. / Boy Found Inside Laid Blocks In The Foundation Of A Church Building (Photos) / Lifeless Body Of An 18-year-old Girl Found In A Hotel In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.