Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? (357 Views)

Lady Who Whatsapped A Man Secures His Heart As He Marries Her / This Lady's Sexy Picture Is Going To Break Your Neck(view At Your Own Risk, 18+) / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by Wfmarvis(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2021
I'm just thinking of this , because of people comment and different topics i have read on nairaland, i think it will be hard for any girl to break a nairalander heart .
Nairaland had influence my thoughts towards relationship matters alot , me that's always feel emotional non even get any again grin grin,
Had not been in relationship for sometime now due to my personal reasons , but few weeks ago I saw a new girl on my street , she was not the regular girls I used to see every day ,she was new to the environment I was move by her beauty , within few day I woo her and she told me that she didn't have a boyfriend that she has broke up with him so she agree to go into relationship with me . I thought to my self last
last guy man want to love again but within few weeks I got tired of her due to the rate at which she's using to ask of money from me, I feel like she was about to used me because I used to buy her food everyday , sometimes data and many more for a relationship that hasn't gotten to a month yet .
To me I was just trying to be helpful to her because she's living with her brothers who don't care mush about her though she had parents who can take care of her but she don't want to live with them cause she feel there is no freedom for her there , yet I was still having this feeling she's using me to play game .
Few days ago she went to visit her mum in the village , she told me she's going to spend some weeks over there with her mum, surprisingly to me she came back early not even up to three nights , she didn't inform me that she was back a friend of mine saw her who told me she was back that's how I came to know that she was around .
Since she didn't call to inform me that she was aback I didn't care to call her too, later at night that day I call her I ask her about her mum she said all is fine we talk more and I told her I knew she was back then I ask her why she didn't call to inform me , she started telling me stories that she's sad and she didn't want to talk with anyone then I ask her what happened that make her said, she started telling me more stories that she saw her ex boyfriend who asked her to come back to her and many stuff that's make me get angry .
I just smiled to my self grin I thought of many stuff like this I had read on nairaland and I said truth truth non dey trust any naija girl. Though I still love her I had to end that relationship that night and she was even more willing to do so think I will feel hurt not knowing nairaland had kill that spirit of feeling heart broken out of me grin grin , till now I didn't even feel I ended a relationship with a girl I think I love few days ago .
As a nairalander do you feel heart broken when a guy or a girl end a relationship with you?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2021
No one is immune to breakfast. The problem I'm having as a NLer is that I don't attach much importance to r/shp stuff.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Stop pretending.
Just take the pills and let us rest.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:52am On Jul 19, 2021
[url]Ok[/url]
Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by Sammy07: 5:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Wfmarvis:

As a nairalander do you feel heart broken when a guy or a girl end a relationship with you?

Few years ago ---- Yes
2020 till date ---- NO

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by Bola146(f): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Sammy07:

Few years ago ---- Yes
2020 till date ---- NO

Same here grin grin
Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by Sammy07: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Bola146:

Same here grin grin

You're a home builder, you should rather protect ur relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by wumi2017(f): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2021
after 2 or 3 days wl forget everything and life goes on grin We What? We Meuvvvvvvvve
God will merciful us grin
Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by paulolee(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2021
sure....football teams like arsenal, man.u n Chelsea can break my heart by cutting my tickets wen d season starts bt if na about woman matter, she must have a big bag of gold before I go reason her leaving me
Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by Marcy45marcy: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Hi
Re: Can Anyone Break Your Heart As A Nairalander? by Marcy45marcy: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Do This?? / I Hate All The Female In The World......... / Marriage : A Necessary Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.